AI: 14

“I just remembered, I have to meet someone right now.” I smiled at him widely as I place the towering books in my hands on top of one of the tables inside the library.

“So then…” I held my hand up and waved good bye at him. I was about to run but he grabbed me by my back collar- stopping me on my pursuit. I slowly turned my head by 90 degrees and looked at him.

“Look, as much as I want to be with you the whole day. But I’d rather choose not to study even if it means that I’m not going to be with you. Capish?” I asked him but he just glared at me seriously. He turned around not letting go of my collar, he carried the books that I was holding a while ago with only one hand and dragged me to the librarian.

“O-oi! I’m choking here.” I uttered while pulling myself free from his grasp. He’s not listening. I let out a sigh and gave up. I can’t compete with him anyways.

“We’re borrowing all of these.” He dropped the pile of books in front of the librarian. The librarian looked at me, her eyes under the huge, thick, circular lenses blinked furiously at me and with curiosity as to why the guy I’m with is holding me captive.  She turned her gaze to the pile of books towering in front of her. She fixed her glasses and started scribbling things a on piece of paper. After a few minutes or so she handed it to Mikaze and he wrote something as well. I don’t know what. This is the first time I’ve been in a library. He finally let go of me knowing that I won’t run away again. He carried the books and suddenly handed it to me. It was so heavy that I almost lost my balance.

“Paper weight.” He simply uttered and walked in front of me leading the way. I pouted. Definitely not a gentleman.

Returning to the dormitory, Mikaze lead me directly to the library. He’s been so strict lately. After saying that he’ll help me on this, he suddenly became so strict. Well, he’s already strict at the the first place. He’s strictness went to the highest level. Hehe, I said strict so many times. 

He pulled one chair out and sat on it. He looked at me blankly. Definitely not a gentleman =3=

I dropped my towering pile of references unto the table with a loud thud. Mikaze just stared at me his arms crossed in front of him. I pulled my chair and made myself comfy. I looked at Mikaze sideways and his still looking at me. I frowned then faced him.

“You don’t have to be with me the entire day.” I uttered while waving my hand in front of me. *silence* =_=

I pulled out one book from the tower. I looked at him and started to read a few pages. ‘god this is so boring’.

“I have to go get my notebook and I’ll make a reviewer, kay?” I cheerfully voiced. I stood out of my chair but he grabbed me by my wrist.

“I’ll go get it.” He volunteered.

“Don’t try and escape or you’ll face a huge consequence.”  He uttered and shut the door.

I looked at all the books and let out a huge sigh. I started reading again but the words just come and go. I slumped down on the table.

“This is impossible.” I uttered while my right cheek is rested upon the open book.

Mikaze came in with all my stuffs on my table.

“Do you plan on making me sleep here?” I asked him but he didn’t answer.

“Mikaze-senpai, let me go. This is already the worst punishment I’ve ever had.” I said while burying my face inside the open book. He cocked one eyebrow at me.

“Gathering data is not a punishment.” He simply uttered in monotone.

“But it’s so hard…”