AI: 26

It has been days after I transferred at this hell hole. Days since I’ve been living with a bunch of demons. Nothing fun happened, just the usual- ignoring that stupid Eiichi, trash talks between me and that shorty Nagi and that black headed one, Sumeragi Kira… well, I have nothing to complain about him cause he never talks.

I’ve been featured as another big idol for Raging entertainment’s name. The viewers and most specifically my fans were all aghast by my sudden change of company. It’s hard to lie in front of the whole world though. Trying to lie about my feelings while hiding the truth behind the story for the purpose of not wanting to soil the name of both companies. Eiichi even tried to fuse me with Heavens which I humbly and sarcastically declined. Eiichi’s father even forced me to be his son’s muse which was totally irritating. I have to go wherever Eiichi goes and has to pretend to be all super attached to him for public’s eyes to see. I can’t do anything about it because Eiichi’s father owns the company. I planned on quitting but I’ve been forbidden by Shiori. She says I have to be patient and she’ll find a way to fix things.

Tomorrow was supposed to be my big day. I let out a sigh while gazing at the night sky. The dark and starry sky looks amazing here at my room’s balcony, but it is so much better when I’m looking at it with my former family. I walked inside my room- shifting through huge flower vases and large gift boxes that was given by Raging entertainment’s fans. I don’t need all of these. I need my life back. I need Ai back. I lay on my bed and covered myself with a blanket while tears made its way through my eyes again. This happens every night, crying my eyes out and having a worst case of insomnia.

---

“Great job. Your plan succeeded. I’m in his room and he’s quite fine, although he’s been asking me about this female in this magazine. A few months will be needed for his recovery and maybe we could work about the other one.” A guy from the other line uttered. “Yes. We’ll work on it.” The other guy answered. The call ended.

“My plans are coming to fruitition.” He mumbled to himself and then laughed hysterically. He looked at his notebook with a ‘Top Secret’ imprinted on its cover. He opened it and put a check on the box next to the sentence ‘wake-up call’ leaving two more boxes unchecked.

---

I was awakened by the sudden banging of my door. I grumpily stood up and went to my door with my eyes still shut. Seriously, why wake me up this early? I opened my door and my day was greeted by a grim reaper. “What the hell is the big idea of waking me up this early in the morning Shorty?!” I looked down on him as I grimaced. He smiled to vex my morning more. He handed me a hanger with clothes on it. “Wear that bitchy-san, Raging’s orders.” The pink-haired chibi pointed at it. I unzipped the plastic covering and, “Dude, I’ll look like a prostitute!” I exclaimed while showing him what’s inside- a bloody red tank top with wide shoulder straps, black shorts-so short, a red hanky, and a pair of black sneakers. He cocked an eye brow at me then grinned. “You already look like a prostitute.” He uttered. I glared at him. “What are these for?” I growled. “Duh, Bitchy-san is so clueless. That only makes you look more stupidly stupid. Today’s the day where Raging Entertainment will dig a death bed for Shining Entertainment.” He uttered and walked away. He looked at me again. “We’re going in an hour so hurry-up sloth.” I glared at him and banged my door shut. How can a small person be a huge pain in the ass?!

What’s the whole point of the competition when the bet is out and Shining Entertainment backed down? The battle royal for all idols became a showdown between Raging and Shining Entertainment because Eiichi and I made a bet. Now what’s going to happen? This whole competition is worthless.

I took a bath and put on the uncomfortable suit given by Raging, or probably Eiichi’s perverted idea. A dark red tank top with a red hanky tied on my neck paired by a black short and a pair of black sneakers. I let my hair loose and didn’t mind fixing it. I’m ready to go in less than hour.