AI: 13

Wondering around at a huge garden at this time of night is just what I needed. After that huge commotion I’ve made, I don’t even know if I can dare show my face in there again.

I removed my heels and threw it on the grassy ground. The cold grass kissed the bottom of my feet and it felt so refreshing. I sat there not caring if my dress gets ruined, as if I’m going back. I looked at the clear and starry night sky and lay completely on the perfectly trimmed grass.

This is just what I needed after that nerve-wracking incident. It’s been a week since I’ve ever felt peace within me. This is the perfect time to reflect on my perfectly messed up life.

I closed my eyes as I let the cold breeze touch my entire figure. I let out a deep long sigh and let the earth handle the things that weight me down. I’ve been so stressed lately that I haven’t felt like this. First, Mikaze broke me and Jinguji said that I shouldn’t force myself to forget but… Shit these damn complicated things! Who the hell invented these feelings anyway?!

And it’s also because of him that I got stuck with this problem right now. Eiichi said some insulting things to Mikaze and because of my feelings and an addition of the alcohol’s effect I’ve got into some kind of bet that includes the sake of my future career. I grinned at the thought of me being so stupidly stupid.

“You haven’t followed any of my orders lately.” I know who that voice is coming from. I opened my eyes and slowly sat up.

“What are you doing here?” I asked politely without looking at him.

“What do you think Saotome would say if the person I’m in charge with did a commotion then walked out and I, her supervisor didn’t follow her.” He said calmly as he walked closer to where I was. A weak smile carved its way into my lips. So that’s his reason.

“Besides, I need to talk to you about your bet with Eiichi.” He sat beside me. I hugged my legs and buried my face unto my knees.

“Pretty dumb of me huh? Now that I think of it, stupid underling really does suits me well.” I said unable to look at him.

“Yes it does.” He answered frankly. I looked at him with a bit of irritation forming inside me. He really does likes making me feel bad. He’s starring at the stars that gathered above us. He looked so serious yet so calm.

“Why did you do that?” He suddenly asked without looking at me.

“Did what?”

“The bet.”

I looked down. If I told him it’s because of him, he’ll probably say that I’m stupid.

“Is it because of me?” He asked out of nowhere. I looked at him and our eyes met. I felt my heart skip a beat. I looked away trying to suppress my current emotion. I’m trying to forget and here I’ am, alone with him in this awkward situation.

“No.” I lied. He turned his gaze back towards the starry sky.

“I see.” A sly smile formed in his lips. My eyes widened as I stared at him.

“Uta-shin, we have a few months to get you ready.” I didn’t hear that. I was just staring at him. It’s a rare sight for Mikaze to put on a real smile on his face.

“Wait; can you explain what Uta-shin is?” I asked him. He stared at me for a second; his face blank then started explaining.”

“Uta-shinguru award. It’s an award that goes to a solo idol that’ll show the best performance. Shinguru means single, and the commotion you and Eiichi made a while ago made other idols drop their plans on joining. Saotome also agreed to your bet, like what happened to Heavens and Starish before.” I listened attentively while he explains.