2 // sick zachxjonah

Zach
I cuddled in his arms and felt his hot breath on my neck. I turned around so I could see him sleep. I stroked his cheek, they were soft and well taken care of. I stroked his Jawline, it was perfect. My hand slowly moved up as I played with his soft hair. I took his hand and intertwined my fingers with his. "You're creepy, watching me sleep and inspecting my face." He said as he fluttered his eyes open. "W-What? N-No, I'm not watching you sleep." I said blushing. "No? Then how come I felt soft kisses on my jawline? It wasn't Kermit was it?" He said looking into my eyes. I starred at him. I half smiled. "What? You smacked my ass, why cant i kiss your cheek." I said. "It was sticking out!" He said. I laughed. "And!" I said. "And, i had to smack it back into place!" He said. I laughed so hard i almost fell off the bed. He cuddled me closer as i fell asleep into the boys arms. I felt Jonah get up at about 9:00 am. I woke up feeling like crap, i knew i was sick. "Damit Zach! This is what you get for running around the house barefoot!" I whispered under my breath. I fell asleep from all the sickness. "Awee, he's sick." A familiar voice said. I fluttered my eyes open. "Hmm?" I mumble looking around to see where i was, i was in Jonahs arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck in fear that i would fall. "Im not gonna drop you silly." He said stroking my hair. "Jonah, i feel like crap." I said as I shivered. He put a hand on my forehead and his eyes widened. "OMG, Zach! Your fever is high." He said as he put me down on his bed. I shivered. "Jonah, its cold." I said. He wrapped me in a burrito and ran out of the room. He came back quickly with a wet towel. "Its gonna be cold. Ok?" He said in his soothing voice. I nodded in response as i tried to sit up, i failed and Jonah helped me up. He put the cold wet towel on my forehead. I shivered in response. He cradled me in his lap and kissed my head. "Im sorry, its for your own good." He said. I slowly nodded. He pulled me closer and cuddled with me. His warm breath hit the back of my neck, his warm body. "J-Jonah it's still cold." I said shivering. "I know I'm sorry." He said soothing me as he pulled me closer, at this point my back was touching his chest. I turned around to look at his facial features. "Again?" He said as he opened his eyes. "How is your face so clear?" I asked stroking his forehead. "I take care of my skin." He said. "Why are you taking care of me?" I asked. "Because you're the baby in the group and I'm the oldest, so I'm like you mother." He said. I laughed. He got up, making me shiver. "Where are you going." I said trying to get up. "We're going on an adventure." He said, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. "No! Not outside." I pouted. "Come on Zach!" He said as he handed me a red hoodie that said OBEY on the front. It was big but I didn't mind since it was warm. He put me down and held my hand as we headed out. "Why are you making me go outside?" I said sniffling, "You need fresh air." He said as he started heading towards a mini forest. It was getting dark, and for your information yes, I am scared of the dark. "No, Not the forest!" I said as I tightened the grip on Jonah's hand. "Why?" He asked. "I-Im scared of the dark." I said looking down. "Awee, its ok Zach im here." He said as he picked me up and wrapping my legs around his waist once again. He walked farther into the woods making me hold on to him tighter. "Jonah, im scared." I said making a tear drop from my eyes. He removed my head from the crook of his neck and looked at me. "Zach, its ok im right here. Im right here." He said soothing me. "Why are you so afraid of the dark?" He asked. "C-Clowns." I hesitated to say. "No Clowns will ever get to my baby." He said, i knew he was blushing which made me blush. I smiled at the fact that Jonah really did care for me. "How are you so strong?" I asked. "Eh dont know, and also you're as light as a feather." He said. "What's the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?" I asked as i wrapped my arms around his neck tighter. He laughed. "Umm This happened in 4th grade. I was kinda a player back then so yeah. So um there were these two girls in my class that I umm thought were cute." He said as he laughed. "Uh huh?" I said smiling. "So I asked one out and umm she said You know Jonah, I really think we should just be friends. So I was like Yeah yeah i get it, so i asked her to send her other friend to me, and i asked her too and she rejected me too." He said as he laughed. I laughed along. The wind hit my back making me shiver. "Jonah, I-Im c-cold." I said. He kissed my lips and pulled away. "J-Jonah! I-I'm sick." I said. "I don't care. You look so cute." He said. I blushed bright ass red. "awee, looks like someone got a crush on Jonah Marais!" He teased me. I punched him lightly in the arm. "You're the one who leaned in for the kiss!" I said still being carried by Jonah. He smirked and blushed.

Jonah
I kissed him, I cant believe i kissed Zach Herron. "Uh Huh then how come you tried to kiss back?" I asked looking into his big brown eyes. He rubbed his eyes. "N-No I didn't." He said blushing. I kissed him to see if he would kiss back. He surprisingly kissed back and continued. "Uh huh, I think you do have a crush on me." I said smirking. "Hell yeah I do." He said he smashed his lips into mine making me lean on the tree. I smiled. He kissed me passionately he held onto my neck. He bit my lip instructing me to let his tongue in. I pulled away. "Must be an expert?" I said smirking. "No, you are actually my first kiss." He said as he blushed and looked at the ground. I lifted his chin up so we would lock eyes. "Jonah! I forgot im sick! You're gonna get sick now!" He said worried stroking my cheeks. "I dont care." I said. He hugged me tight. "I-I love you Jonah." He said. "I love you too." I said. I put him down. "No! No, Im tired please Jonah." He said. "5 kisses." I said. He rolled his eyes end gave me 5 kisses, I put my hands around his waist, instructing him to put his legs around my waist. He wrapped his arm around my neck. "Wanna play 21 questions?" He said as he layed his head on my shoulder. "Sure." I said as I started heading out of the woods. "What's your favorite animal?" He asked. "Platypus." I said. "Who's your celebrity crush?" I asked. "You." He said blushing. I laughed. "Other than me." I said. "Ariana Grande." He said. "When you saw me what did you think of me?" He asked. "Hot and cute." I said. He laughed and kissed my cheek. We had reached the house, Zach was still on my hip. "Hey guys."Corbyn said standing up from the couch. "Hey." I said awkwardly. "Hows Zach?" Jack asked playing with his hair. "Im ok, Jonah gave me medicine." He said. "More like my lips were your medici-" I said but cut off because they'd figure me and Zach had a moment. "Huh?" Jack asked. "N-Nothing." I said quickly. "Oh well ok, me and Corbyn are heading up stairs with Daniel." Jack said patting me on the other shoulder that Zachs head wasn't on. "Ok Im gonna go put Zach to sleep." I said as i headed upstairs with Zach on my hip. I locked  the door behind me. "Jonah I dont wanna go to sleep now!" He said. "Dont worry Im not gonna make you sleep." I said as I started pushing Zach towards the wall. He hit the wall as I smashed my lips into his, his lips were soft. "J-Jonah, im scared im not good enough for you." He said. "Shh Zach, you're more than enough for me." I said as I tapped his leg instructing him to lift his leg up on my hip. I lifted him up as he wrapped his legs around my waist. I kissed him more passionately and a little sound came out of his lips. "Fucking sexy, do it again." I said. He did as I said. I made my way down to his neck and found his sweet spot. He moaned at the kisses and sucking of my lips. I bit his neck and he moaned louder, I bit his lower lip instructing him to open his mouth. He did so and our tongues played with each other. "J-Jonah that was fucking sexy." He said as he crawled off my hip and fell onto my bed, I layed down right next to him. "I love you Zach."
"I love you too, Jonah Marais."