11 // late night cuddles jackxdaniel

Daniel

I went down stairs to see Zach sitting on Jacks lap, that little shit. "Heyyyy Danny." Zach said trying to get me jealous. "Hey, Zach. Hey, Jack." I said as i got a cup and poured water in it. Zach knew i had a crush on Jack, he doesn't even have a crush on Jack yet he tries to get me jealous. Zach has a crush on Jonah, HAH, time for revenge. I ran up the stairs. "Daniel!" Jack screamed after me clearly uncomfortable with Zach. I ignored. Honestly, this isn't even revenge, Zach should be happy that I'm doing this for him! I walked into Jonah, Zach, and Corbyns room. Jonah was sitting on the bed reading Harry Potter. "Jonah, you've literally read that book 78 times." I said as i sat at the end of his bed. "And." He said. I took it away from him and through it across the room. His jaw dropped. "THAT'S THE BEST ONE THERE IS!" Jonah said pointing to the book. I shrugged. "Don't care." I said. Jonah rolled his eyes. "What do you want?" He asked. "Revenge." I said. "Who exactly?" Jonah said. "The shit bag sitting on Jacks lap." I said mad. "What? Aspens here oh lord tell her I'm not here." He said. "No you dumb ass." I said "ohhh you mean Zach? Wait, Zach has a crush on me?" Jonah said. "carry on." Jonah said. "Wait, but what could he have done? That boy didn't do anyth- ohhh I get it." He said. I blushed. "You and Jack? Thing?" He asked. "No, Jonah you idiot." I said. "Then?" He asked. "I LIKE JACK!" I said clearly annoyed at Jonahs stupid questions. "oooooHhHH, okay. So what's the revenge?" He said. "Okay, so since Zach is trying to get me jealous, i need you to make him jealous." I said. "Why am i always suckered into this?" He said as he patted his shoulders instructing me to get on his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. "You owe me 10 dollars after this, and a new Harry Potter book specifically the 3rd one!" He said as he walked out the room with me on his back. He walked down the stairs to see Zach still on Jacks lap. I could see Zach blushing madly and Jack was just jealous. I stuck my lounge out long enough for just Zach to see it, he blew a raspberry at me. I flipped him off. "Jealous yet?" I mouthed. "You still owe me 20 dollars." Jonah said. I covered his mouth. "Shut up." I said. Zach got off and pulled me off. "You're gonna hurt his back." Zach said. Mission accomplished, he got jealous. I giggled. "Go on with your boyfriend." I mocked and Zach. "Stop it! He's not my boyfriend." Zach said as he stepped away from Jonah. They went upstairs to watch a movie or something. I went over to Jack and sat next to him. He didn't talk to me. Awe I probably made him jealous as well. I just scrolled through Instagram ignoring him as he did as well. I got a text from Jonah. "Don't forget my Harry Potter book." I laughed.

8 Hours Later

*still Daniels point of view"

I sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram as I saw Jack fast asleep on his bed. I admired the fluffy curls on his head. He had a huge blanket covering him and just his feet and head were sticking out. I scrolled through Instagram and saw all the #Janiel edits. I stared at Jack he was so cute. I finally got up and got changed into sweat pants and took off my shirt. I tried going to sleep, I couldn't. I got my phone and walked over to Jacks bed. I shook his shoulder. "Jackkkkk." I said. He groaned. "What do you want it's so late." He mumbled. "I-I want to cuddle." He moaned. Umm okay. "Are you shirtless?" He asked still half asleep. "Yeah, but if you want I can go put on a shirt." I said blushing. "MmmNo, let me feel those abs." He said. I blushed and he scooted over I layed next to him and he automatically put his arms around my waist. "I don't have abs by the way." I said giggling. "I don't care." He said as brushed his his fingers over my chest. "Jackkkk Stop! It tickles." I said. "No." He said. I finally got a loose grip of him and got my phone. I went to Instagram and saw all the #Janiel edits. "What is that." Jack said. "N-Nothing." I said as I hid my phone under the blanket. "Gimme' that." He said as he took my phone away. "#Janiel, how cute." He said as he kept on scrolling. "Well, Dang look how hot you look in this picture." Jack said.  I giggled. "You really think I'm hot?" I asked. "Hell yeah," He said as he smashed his lips into mine. We went on for 30 minutes then fell asleep.

Next Day

Jack

I woke up to see Daniel in my arms. He looked so peaceful. I uncovered his body and he shivered. "Stahp!" He said as he took back the blanket. I looked at his neck. "Omg, Daniel, what happened to your neck?" I asked. "You happened." He said. I remembered last night. I kissed it. "Sorry baby." I said. He blushed. "It's okay." He said. "D-Did you call me Baby?" Daniel asked. "Yeah." I said He blushed. Corbyn busted through the door. "Can't you ever knock?!" I screamed. "Nope, anyways you guys have two beds Why are you sleeping together!" He said. "Daniel had a nightmare! Yeah that's it!" I said. "Mmmhmmm," He said and winked then left. "He's so weird." Daniel said as he got up. "No don't get up yet!" I said. "Come on! I will drag you to the kitchen! Do you not want waffles?" Daniel asked. I groaned. Daniel grabbed my wrist and pulled me off the bed. "Come on Jack!" Daniel said. "I won't cuddle with you at night," Daniel teased me. "I'll make you." I said as I just layed there on the floor staring at his bright blue eyes. He bit his lip. "Come on Jack." Daniel said. He scooped me up and took me downstairs to the kitchen, "I'm not eating, I wanted to cuddle!" I said. "If you shut up and stop complaining, I'll fuck You later tonight." He whispered in my ear, I bit my lip and smirked. "You nasty little bitch." I said as I smiled at the boy.

OML PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IM BEGGING I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEAS PLEASE-💙