7 // senseless jackxdaniel

Jack

I've always had a crush on Daniel so has he. We were in the kitchen talking about our previous concerts. It got silent after awhile. "J-Jack? Can I t-tell you something ?" He says. "Yeah." I say. "I like you." He says. He likes me?! I run up to him and hug him. "I like you too." I say blushing. He pushes me against the wall and starts making out with me, he has soft lips too. I bit his lower lip instructing him to let my tongue in. He lets me in. I can feel his tooth gap. I pull away for air. "Fucking sexy, Daniel." I say. He carries me as I latch onto his waist. We keep on making out. He puts me down on the kitchen counter and continues to kiss me. He slowly takes off my shirt and his. He takes off my shoes as well. He starts to bite my neck. I bite my lip trying not to moan. It didn't work. A tiny moan slips out. "Fucking adorable do it again." Daniel says as he continue on his search to find my sweet spot. Another moan slips out, a louder one this time. "F-Found it." He said. "U-Upstairs." I said. He didn't hesitate. He just scooped me up and ran upstairs to our room. He threw me on the bed and quickly ran over to the door and locked it. "Daniel, I want you, I need you." I said. He walked over to me and sat down on the bed. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Im Positive." I said biting my lip. He undressed me leaving me in my boxers, soon enough he was in his boxers as well. We continue to make out. He glances down at my private. "You're pretty big right now." He says. "No shit, Daniel." I say. He laughs. "You're a virgin right?" He asks. I nod my head in embarrassment. "Ok, Im not gonna do it right away since you have to adjust to my size ok?" He says. "Y-Yes, Daddy." I say. He giggles. He starts to take off my boxers. "Ugh, stop teasing, Daniel." I say as i take off my boxers completely. He laughs. "Im gonna insert 1 finger at a time ok?" He says. "Ok." I say a bit scared. He goes in slowly moving his fingers in and out. I moan loudly since it kinda hurts. "You ok Jack?" He asks. "Y-Yes, Daddy." I say. He adds another finger and another I wince in pain. "Tell me if it hurts, Ok Jack?" He says. I nod. I eventually get used to it and now am a moaning mess. "D-Daniel, Im gonna cum." I say. "Cum for me, baby." He says. I collapse on the bed and cum. Daniel licks it off my chest. "You're so fucking adorable." He says. I blush. "We didn't even go that far." I complained. "Jack, you had to adjust." He says. "Or else it would've have hurt ALOT more." He says. I blush. "Ok..." I say a bit exhausted, soon enough i feel my eye lids close and fall into a deep slumber.

Corbyn

I was sitting on the couch just scrolling through Instagram and a #Janiel post qcame on. "Awee, adorable." I whisper. "Wait, where are they?" I ask to myself. I stand up and start to look for the boys. "Hello?" I shout, No answer. "They must be in there room." I say to myself. I walk over to there room and knock, No answer. "What are they, deaf?" I ask as i impatiently open the door. I see Jack and Daniel on there bed naked. "Awee but then at the same time eww put some clothes on!" I shout. Jack and Daniel quickly wake up and cover there bodies. "HEY! Go away, Creep!" Jack says blushing a deep red. I chuckle and run down the stairs.

Daniel

"Fuck." I hear Jack say. "Its ok, Jack. He doesn't care." I say. "O-Ok." He says. He tries to get up and winces in pain. "Ow." He says. "Awee, you cant get up because i fucked you senseless." I whisper in his ear. He blushes. "Looks like im gonna have to carry you around for the day." I say. He smiles at me. I go over to the dresser and get him and a pair of boxers. I hand it over to Jack as he slips it on. "Can i wear one of your hoodies?" He asks me. "Sure." I say as i run over to the closest and pick one. I take it and hand it over to Jack. He puts it on and it fits a bit to big on him, it reaches up to the mid thigh. "Awee, you look adorable." I say. He blushes. "Yeah, but i cant walk." He says. "I know you liked it." I say. He smacks me. "Daniel!" He says smiling. I laugh. I get dressed and sit on the bed. "Get on my back." I say. "Daniel, they're gonna see my boxers, and lets not forget the hickeys you gave me." He says. "They cant see your butt since the sweater fits to big on you, and the hickeys just show that you're mine." I say. He blushes. "Fine." He says. He gets on my back as i feel his warmth hit my back. I go down stairs with Jack on my back. Jack lifts up his hoodie to try to hide the hickeys. "Hey." I say as i look at Zach, Jonah and Corbyn. "Hey." Jonah and Zach say. "Hello!" Corbyn says as he put on those stupid glasses. I laugh. "Jack, Why do you look so sad? When ever Jonah gives me a piggy back ride, I love it." He says as. "It hurts." He says. I smack him on the thigh. "Uhh, I'm just tired!" He says covering up his last sentence. "Oh ok." Zach says as he walks over to Jonah. Zach is jumping up and down trying to get to the same height as Jonah's. "Ugh, Jonah can you squat down a bit? I'm too short." Zach says. Jonah does so and Zach gets on his back. "Let's have a race!" I say. "Ok, since Corbyn doesn't have a partner he can go on my back, and Zach can go on Corbyns back." Jonah suggests. "2 people?!" Jack says a bit worried about Jonahs back. "He's strong, trust me." Zach said. "Ok." I say. Corbyn gets on Jonah's back and Zach gets on Corbyns back. "Mkay let's go." Jonah says. "Damn, you're strong." I say. "I know." Jonah's says. I blush for some awkward reason. Zach smacks Jonah on the shoulder. "Hey! You're messing with the wrong band mate." Zach says. I laugh. We walk outside. "Ok so we'll start here," Jonah says as Zach points to the tree. "And the finish line will be here." Zach says pointing to the tree across from the start. Me and Jonah line up against the starting line. "Ready, Set, GO!" Jack says. Me and Jonah are running. Jonah is ahead of me, Damit. Jonah finishes first. "YAY! WE WON!" Zach says as he try's to get off Corbyns back. He fails to get off so I go over to Zach and help him off. "Thank you." He says. Corbyn gets off Jonah's back and Zach gets on Jonah's back this time. "Mine." Zach says as he wraps his arms around Jonah's neck. Corbyn giggles. "So is Zonah real?" He asks. "I don't know." Zach says as he kisses the top of Jonahs head. We go inside and Zach seems a bit too hyper for the sake of the time, 6:32 pm. "Ok, who let the sugar jar out?" Jonah asks in a motherly tone. "Not me." We all say. Jonah gives us the are-you-fucking-serious look. "Are you kidding me?" Jonah says. "Oh, Heh i think i left it out when i was making Jack hot chocolate." Corbyn says. "Not again." Jonah says. Zach gets up on the kitchen counter. "I-I f-feel funny." Zach says. I laugh. "Did sugar really do this?" I ask. "What do you expect? Its Zachary Dean Herron." Jonah says as he watches the small boy absolutely WRECK the house. I walk up the stairs with Jack on my back.
"I loved you, Jack."
"Nah, I love you more, Daniel."

(wow what a gud chapter, hope you enjoyed, i mean if you're reading this than that means that you liked it and read it all :3 luv u and thank you for not giving me suggestions -_- nah just kidding i still love you guys. ima go now since im hella tired Rn so yeah bai bai!)