16 // idk zachxjonah

(Disclaimer: Yes, I know I said I'd be starting a schedule, 3 Janiel chapters in a row and 3 Zonah chapters in a row but then I couldn't think of any ideas for Janiel, so PLEASE PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS!)

Jonah

I sat on my bed when Zach burst in through the doors. He jumped on me and was hovering over me, I blushed. "Hi." He said. "Hi." I said with a smile. He collapsed onto my body. "Damn, you're not heavy at all." I said. He blushed. He cuddled into my body. How can he be so cute? I nibbled on his neck. "Jonah, stop it! It tickles." He said. I giggled. Corbyn came in. "Hurry! We have to go to an interview in 10 minutes." He said and left the room. "Crap." I said. I got up. "Come on Zach! Get ready." I said as I pulled on some black skinny jeans and my yellow sweater. I picked him up and took him to his closet. "Which sweater?" I asked. He pointed to an Adidas on with blue and red on the sleeves. I sat him on the bed and slipped on his hoodie on and his pants. I picked him up once again, I mean he's light and it's super cute so. I put on my
Checkered Vans and so did he. Me and Zach ran down the stairs just in time, we ran onto the tour bus, since Tyler had crashed the other car. Me and Zach crashed into our bunks. "I'm soooooo tired." He said. I tried falling asleep.

Zach

I saw Jonah trying to sleep but he couldn't he kept on squirming around. I climbed up the ladder and layed next to him in the bunk. I faced his beautiful face. He grabbed my waist and immediately knew it was me. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled. He had his eyes closed. I tried to fall asleep but couldn't, his face, his lips the way they were shaped. (Um, if you haven't seen the way his lips are shaped...HOLEH MOTHER FU- *beep*) I put my small thumb on his lip. He smiled. He opened his eyes. "Want this?" He said. I was confused. "Wait, wh-" I asked, He cut me off, i felt a pair of lips on mine. I pulled away out of breathe. I looked at his greenish blueish eyes. I kissed back he put his hands on my hips as I slowly grinded on him. I was now on top of him. He had his hands on my ass slightly squeezing it. "I love you." I said and fell asleep next to his warm body.

*30 minutes later*

"Zach, wake up." I heard a hot voice say. I snuggled into the warm body. I opened one eye, it was Jonah. I hugged him. "Come on Zachy." He said, climbing over me, he climbed down the ladder. He stretched his hands out to grab me. He pulled me down and set me on his hip. "Where are we even going?" I asked. "Interview." He said and put me down. We put our shoes on and left the tour bus to catch up with the guys. We found the guys, at Starbucks. "We said no more." I said. "It's so addicting." Corbyn said. I rolled my eyes and we left to go to our interview. "Hello!" This middle aged woman said to us. "Hi, um we're Why Don't We And we're here for an interview, supposedly at 12:00." Daniel said. "Oh yes, the boy band." She said. "I like being called a girl band better." I whispered into Jonah's ear. He giggled. "Man band." Jonah said. The woman chuckled. "Yes, a Man Band. Take a right and there'll be your host." She said. "Thanks!" We said and ran down the hall. We got to the room and sat down in this bench. "Hi! I'm your host Karen." A young woman said. We smiled at her. "Hi." We said. "This isn't really gonna be like an interview, it's basically gonna be a video of you guys reading tweets." Karen said. We nodded and got into our position. "We're Why Don't We And we're gonna read your tweets!" Jonah said with his phone out. "What's your favorite Animal? @jonahmarais." Jonah read. "My favorite animal is a Platypus." He said. "What?" I asked giggled. "Yeah!" He said. God his smile kills me every time. We stared into each other's eyes for a good 10 seconds. "Ahem." Jack said. "Oh sorry, um who is your celebrity crush? @jackaverymusic." Jonah asked. He looked at Daniel and blushed. 0H maw gawd #Janiel. "S-Selena Gomez." He said. "Sureeeee." Daniel said. "Yep, Selena." Jack said. "Okay Okay, we get it." I said. "How did you guys all meet? @whydontwemusic." Jonah read. "LEMME ANSWER THIS QUESTION." Jack said. "Okay, jeez." Jonah said. "I went on tour with Zach and Corbyn, met Jonah at some show and knew Daniel from some project." He said. "Project?" I asked. "Yeah, project." Daniel said and winked. Jack blushed. Corbyn took Jonah's phone away. "My turn to read." Corbyn said. "OoOoo found a good one. Do you guys have any bromances? @whydontwemusic." Corbyn read. "Heh, clearly these two." Corbyn said pointing to Jack and Daniel. "#Janiel." Jonah said. "These two, the oldest and youngest." Jack said. I blushed. "I'm lonely." Corbyn said. "Awe, no you're not." We said and hugged him. "You have Christina, #Corbina, HI CHRISTINA IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS WE LOVE YOU. WELL, I MEAN YOU ARE WATCHING THIS BECAUSE YOU STALK YOUR BOYFRIEND!" We said excluding Corbyn. Corbyn laughed. We finished the interview and went back onto the tour bus. I went into Jonah's bunk since it smells like him. Jack, Daniel and Corbyn were playing on the Nintendo Switch. I tried falling asleep. "Mind if I join? After all it is my bunk." Jonah said. I smiled and reached out to grab him. He climbed in and cuddled next to me. I kissed him. He smiled. "What was that for?" Jonah asked. "Just cause." I said. He laughed. Once again fell asleep in my crushes arms.

*1 hour later*

Corbyn once again woke us up. "Come on we're at the grove." Corbyn said. (The grove is a very popular mall in LA)    "Come on Jonah! We're gonna meet some more fans!" I said. He smiled and got down from the bunk. We walked out of the tour bus. It was pretty cold out. (Yes even LA can be cold sometimes) I cuddled up to Jonah's side as we walked behind Jack and Daniel and Corbyn. "Are you cold?" He asked. I nodded. He cuddled up closer. We ran across some fans, most of the time they just wanted a selfie with one of us and then left. "Daniel, Corbyn and I are gonna go to H&M." Jack said. "Okay we'll wait out here." Jonah said. We walked over to a bench and sat down I rested my head on his shoulder. He put his hand on my inner thigh. 10 minutes later, they were out of the store and we just decided to walk around. "OMG HI IM A BIG FAN." This 14 lookin' girl came up to us jumping up and down. "Omg jEeZ uR giving me a seizure, slow down." I said laughing at how cute she was. She laughed. She hugged all of us a asked for a picture, not just any picture a Zonah, Janiel and Corbyn being lonely pic. She had me and Jonah at a side and Jack and Daniel at another side. She told us to have our forehead up against each other. We did as so. She stood farther from us and took a picture. But. It doesn't stop there. Someone bumped into me which made me stumble into Jonah, which made Jonah fall to the ground and me ending up on top of him, great. "Omg, it's real! ZONAH IS REAL!" She screamed. Jonah smiled at me. "Don't be afraid to catch feels." He said and kissed me.

(A/N: sorry I haven't been posting much, this is probably my last post before 2018! Or maybe they'll be a New Year special, idk. Anyways, hope you enjoyed. AH FACK my soCk sliPped oFf.-💙