8 // tequila zachxjonah

Jonah

I hear tiny sniffles from behind me, it's Zach smelling my hair. I turn around and our lips meet. "O-Oh my god, I-I'm so sorry Jonah. I-I was just sniffing your hair, it jus-." I cut him off with another kiss so he would stop talking. "Zach, It's ok, it was only 1 time." I say. "T-Two." He corrects me. "It's not a big deal." I say. He blushes madly. I get up from bed and get changed. Zach is still on the bed curled up in a tiny ball. Aweee. "Come on, Zachary." I say. I know he hates to be called Zachary, but I love it. "D-Don't call me that!" He says. "Then? Can I call you mine?" I ask. He blushes. "C-Can I put on one of your hoodies?" He asks. "Hell yeah, Whatever to make you look adorable." I say. "Hell yeah, Whatever to make Jonah Marais flirt with me." He says. I laugh. I go over to my closet and take out my red OBEY hoodie. "Here you go Zach." I say as I pass it over to him. He slips it on and he's the most adorable thing you would ever see. It was very long on him and big. He had hoodie paws and it was the cutest thing ever. "So soft." He says as he rubs himself in it. I laugh at the cute human being in front of me. I pick him up and he immediately latches on to my waist. He rests his head on my shoulder. I go down the stairs and no one is there. Since I am a morning person I would be the first to wake up, and sometimes like to wake up Zach. "Come on Zach, Get off!" I say as I try to take him off my hip. "No! You're so warm." He says. "Fine." I say as I smile at the tiny human on my hip. I run up and head over to Daniel and Jacks room. "No!" He says. "Why?" I say as I hover my hand over the knob. "Janiel." He whispers. I giggle and go over to the guest room where Corbyn stayed over for the night. Since he came late from the airport he didn't want to wake me and Zach up so he stayed in the Guest room. I walk in and I see Corbyn standing in front of the mirror with a bra on. "W-What are you doing?" I ask. "It's the new fashion guys!" He says. His cheeks turn a bright red. I laugh and so does Zach which sends a vibration in my hip. "Gimme!" Zach says reaching his hand out to get it. "N-No! M-MINE!" He hisses. Zach quickly snatches his hand back. "Come on, Corbyn. Let Zach try it on." I say as i try not to laugh my ass off. "Fine." He says as he hands it over to Zach. Zach jumps off my hip and stands in front of the mirror. "Hehehe I'm Aspen and i like to ride di-!" Zach says in a girly tone as he pushes up the bra. (DISCLAIMER: I don't speak Aspen politics.) Me and Corbyn laugh. "Take it off." I say. "No! I like it." He says as he hands it over to Corbyn with hesitation. I pick him up once again and walk out of the guest room. "Don't you like this better?" I say as i squeeze Zachs non-existent butt. "Stop!" He says as he blushes. I walk down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. I see Jack and Daniel making out. I cover Zachs eyes. "JESUS LORD THERES A CHILD HERE!" I say. Jack and Daniel separate and laugh. I uncover Zachs eyes. "Jeez." He whispered under his breath. I laughed. I make my way over to the kitchen island. "Ok, this time you better get off." I said as i tried to get the fragile human off of my hip. "Nope." He said as he shoved his head in the crook of my neck. "Come on! I have to make coffee!" I said. "Coffee sucks!" He said with a tone in his voice. "Does not! It gives you energy for the day." I say. He rolls his eyes. "I'm not getting off of your warm body." He said blushing. "I'll give you 15 kisses." I say. "30." He says.
"15."
"30!"
"Fine, but my lips are gonna be so dry." I said touching my lips. "I don't care, they belong on my lips anyways." He said, he blushed MADLY. "Damn." I said. He blushed. "I'm b
not that dumb, Zach. Get off my hip." I said. "Fine." He said as he tried to get off my hip. "Jonah, i cant reach the floor." He said, stretching his leg out. I picked him up off of my hip and set him down on the counter. "There, Shorty." I said. "I'm not short!" He said with a tone in his voice. I made my coffee and gave the boy the 30 kisses he had begged for.

5:00PM

I sat on the couch trying to listen to music but i couldn't since Daniel and Jack were busy with one of there Slapping Games. "STFU!" I screamed. "AFTER YOU, SIR!" Jack screamed back. I rolled my eyes and just looked out the window. I hear tiny footsteps. "Look what i got!" Zach said. He had a bottle of alcohol in his hands. "Zach, were did you get that?!" I asked with a motherly tone. "S-Store?" He said with a scared tone. "You know this is illegal?" I said. "I never said that we were gonna drink it." He said. "Then?" I asked. "We're gonna Drink it." He said. I rolled my eyes at his stupid response. "Look its Tequila! You know what they say Zach, One Tequila,Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor!" I say. "Now, that's bogus." He said walking away. "No one uses the word 'Bogus' any more, Zach!" I said following behind the stupid boy. "Well, I just did." He said grabbing a shot glass. "Zach! Give me that!" I said reaching my hands out for the Tequila. "No!" He said. "No?" I said in a stern voice. "No, I bought it with my own money!" He said. "How did you even get that?!" I asked. "Fake ID." He said as he cracked the Tequila bottle open. "ZACH!" I said trying to grab the tequila. He ran, I ran after him, but nothing, he ran fast. He ran into one of the bathrooms and locked it. "Don't be an idiot, Zach!" I said. "Is it a illegal to be an idiot? No." He said. "No, but its illegal to drink under age!" I said. A few minutes went by and i just sat there with my back up against the wall. "I don't give a fuck, i don't give a fuck." He said repeatedly. He must be drunk, this isn't like him. "Zachhhh, Open the damn door!" I said. "Fuck no, Im way to fucking embarrassed." He said. The fuck? What kind of drunk is he? "We're at home not in public." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes, Zach! What do you want?" I asked. "Gimme' your hand." He said sternly. I slid my hand under the door. "Ok?" I said. I felt a liquid pour all over my hand. I quickly slid it back under the door back to me. "Son of a bitch! What is this?" I asked as i smelled it. "T-Tequila!" He said in a squeaky voice. "WTF!" I said as i wiped it off on the closest thing to me, a towel. "How many?" I asked. "Two." He said with absolutely no hesitation. "2?" I whispered to my self. After all he's 16 and very tiny so makes sense. "Zach, can you please open the door?" I said with a worried tone, i really was worried. He opened the door, he could barely stand. "What?" He asked clearly mad. "Jeez, Zach." I said as i looked away. "Come on lets go get you cleaned up." I said as I walked away. "J-Jonah i cant walk." He said as he slid down the cold tile wall. I picked the small boy up from the floor. "Zach, why are you so stupid?" I asked the small boy in my hands. "I don't know." He said, he looked like he was gonna pass out. I ran up the stairs with Zach in my arms. "Do you wanna take a nap?" I asked him. "I-I feel disgusting, can i take a shower?" He asked. "Do you really think you're gonna be able to stand?" I asked. "No." Zach said. "Looks like you have a hangover." I said. "I'm gonna give you a warm bath, okay?" I said. He blushed and nodded. What kind of drunk is he? I set Zach down on the bed as i went over to his dresser. I took out a pair of boxers and went over to my closet and took out a sweater. "Stay here, Zach." I said as i ran over to the bathroom and filled the tub up. It felt soothing. I went back to the room and saw Zach playing with his fingers. I scooped the boy up and took the clothes with me to the bathroom. "Do you want we to undress you?" I asked. "Y-Yes, P-Please." He said softly. I picked him up and set him on the counter. I started to take off his pants and he immediately started to blush, well at least I think. "I can't tell if thats your natural cheek color or if your blushing." I said in a bit of frustration. "Why are you doing this?" Zach said, still drunk. "You're the child in the house and I'm the mother of the house." I said. He nodded. I took off his pants and shirt. He shivered at the coldness. "You cold?" i asked. "Yeah." He said shivering. "If you want i can look the other way so you can take off." I said. "Can you take them off?" He asked awkwardly. I nodded and quickly took them off. I carried him and set him down in the warm water. "I-It's warm." He said.  Corbyn busted through the doors. "Oh, Um hello, Zach, Jonah." He said. "Hello." I said. "What happened to Zach?" He asked. "Long story." I said. He nodded and left. I looked back at Zach and he was asleep, in water. I got him cleaned up and took him out of the tub. "Zachy." I said poking his cheek. He was dead asleep. I laughed and set him down on the bed. I sat there for about 15 minutes before he woke up. "J-Jonah." He said softly. "Yeah, Zach." I responded. "I'm cold." He said rubbing his shoulders. "Oh, Sorry. Let me get you changed." I said. I soon got him changed and he had already past out again. "ZACH!" I said. "What? Jeez, you startled me." He said. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." He said as he smashed his lips into mine.

(Ikr this chapter suckzz but yeah know, screw it! Leave me suggestions on a Janiel chapter. Well, bye bye, hope u enjoyed!-💙)