38 // no zachxjonah

( illegal slight smut )
Z A C H

I was cuddled up to Jonah as I heard the loud thunder. The boys were still awake, watching the tv. Daniel and Jack were cuddling, along side Corbyn. I crawled onto Jonah as I kicked one leg over his hip. "Zachary, get off my dick." Jonah said. I blush. "I'm not on it, unless you want me to be." I say. "Well- yes but not now." He says. I start to move a bit more forward and I feel his pants get tighter. "zacHAry." He says. He slightly pushes me off. "he's right there." He says. I look over. I stand up and look at Corbyn. I slap Corbyn. "Seems pretty passed out to me." I say as I walk back over to Jonah. Jonah looks at me with guilty eyes. He squirms around as he pulls his sweater over his "problem". I kick my leg over his hip as I move upward again. I whisper into his ear. "zachhhh" He says. "i know you like it." I say as I slightly move my hand down to his hip. His breath hitches. "Zach stop it hurts." He says. "It doesn't have to hurt, if you want it slow and pleasant." I say with a smirk. "zAch stop." He says. "If you want me to stop, then why don't you just go along with it?" I say as I move closer to his crotch. A light moan comes out of his mouth. "exactly." I say. I palm him through his tight skinny jeans, as soft moans escape his mouth. "shh." I say giggling. I unbutton his pants. "I swear to god zachary." He says.
"please?"
"better be good."

(A/N: hello hoes, if you didn't like it, suck my dick. lololol jk imma go suck jonahs dick- whaT? - 💙)