10 // teenage hormones zachxjonah

Zach

Teenage, Teenage Hormones. They absolutely suck. Especially, when you're in a house with the hottest person you know, Jonah Marais, in my case. "Zach, get down from that bed!" Jonah yells out. Well, lets say i was doing something under the covers. "C-COMING JONAH!" I said, quickly pulling up my pants. "J-Jonah, I can't get down!" I said. Jonah came in. "Here." He said as he stretched his arms out to get me. "Thanks." I said. "You really need to start eating more, you're as light as a feather. Also, you need to drink more milk, you're very short." He says as he places me on his hip like usual. "Milk doesn't make everyone tall magically!" I pouted. "It can." Jonah said. I just rested my head on his warm shoulder. "Where's Jack and Daniel?" I asked. "They went to the store." He said as he scooped me off his hip and put me on a chair. "Awe, they didn't take me?" I wined. "I don't think you'd like to go anyways." Jonah said as he got cereal. "Why?" I asked. "Grocery Shopping." He said as he poured the Cereal into a bowl. "Eww, Nevermind." I said. Jonah poured milk into the bowl and gave it to me. "Here you go, Zachary." Jonah said. "Don't call me that!" I said. "Its a cute name though!" Jonah said. I blushed. Jonah got his cup of coffee and sat next to me. I leaned up against his side, he leaned his head on mine. "You're very warm, Jonah." I said. "Yeah." He responded as he sipped out of his cup. "What are we gonna do today?" I asked. "We don't really have anything planned," He said. "What is Daniel and Jack gonna do?" I asked. "...#Janiel? I don't know probably gonna ride hover boards, or hook up." He said as he sipped on his coffee. I choked on my cereal, "H-Hook U-Up?" I said confused and shooketh. "Never mind, you're too young." He said. "Am not!" I said. "Oh really?" He said. "I know what it means Jonah!" I said. "Okay, Okay, But like if your thinking of doing it, uhhh don't." He said. "Why not?" I asked. "Can I not hook up with someone? I'm 16, Jonah!" I said a bit angry. "You seem so young." Jonah said trying to calm me down. "Anyways, we don't need to worry about Daniel and Jack, we can go to the park if you want." He said smiling. "Fine." I said. We finished our breakfast and went upstairs to change. I grabbed one of my light yellow sweaters, and some short shorts. Jonah got some black skinny jeans and a black sweatshirt. I kept on looking at Jonah, his perfect six-pack. I on the other hand, didn't have one. I quickly took off my shirt and put on the sweater. Jonah got changed before I did, I quickly got changed. Jonah's eyes widened at the sight of my shorts. "J-Jonah!" I smacked him. "Those are some short shorts Zach, who are you trying to impress?" He smirked. "No one." I said blushing madly. We went downstairs and left the house. "I'm tired." I said. "Zach, are you serious? We literally just left the house." Jonah said. "Do we have to go?" I asked. "Then what do you wanna do? You said you wanted to do something." Jonah said. "Exactly, something, I didn't say I wanted to go outside." I said. He just stared at me. I jumped on him. "Now, carry me." I said as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He smirked and kissed me on the cheek. "Are you sure you don't wanna go outside?" He asked. "No," I said as I hid my head in the crook of his neck. "Actually, let's go." I said. "So your telling me we just had a lecture for no reason?" He said kinda mad. "Yeah." I said. I fell asleep on his shoulder.

15 Minutes Later

"Zach, wake up." I heard Jonah say in a hot voice. I moaned. "Z-Zach?" Jonah asked. Shit. "Did you just, moan?" Jonah asked smirking. "Hmmm?" I asked ignoring the question. "Zach answer the question." Jonah said kinda laughing. "Yes." I said as I blushed, I hid my head in the crook of his neck. "Why?" Jonah asked with the same smirk. "Because." I said. "Because What?" Jonah asked. "BECAUSE I LIKE YOU." I said. I licked his neck. Jonah laughed and kissed my head. "D-Don't lick me Zach." Jonah said laughing. I kissed his neck. "Stop, Zach it tickles!" I said. His hot voice, was adorable. "Zach, do you have something in the crotch area of your pants?" Jonah asked. Shit I hate teenage hormones. "No." I said. "Can we go home?" I asked. "Sure, But can you please stop licking and kissing me." He asked. "Never." I said as I bit his neck. "Zach?" He asked. "Y-Yeah." I said. "Never mind I'll ask you when we get home." He said. "Then get home faster! So you can tell me." I said. "Fine." Jonah said as he sprinted down the street with me on his waist. I bit and kissed his neck the whole way home, it left a few hickeys, bad hickeys since I've never gave hickeys. Jonah went upstairs with me on his waist he went into our room and locked it. "Do you like me?" He asked. "Of course I do." I said. "No, like, like me like me." He asked. He set me down on the bed and sat down next to me. "Y-Yeah." I said. "I love you, Jonah." I said I climbed onto his lap. He layed down. I went on top of him. "I want to suck you off." I whispered in his ear, he went red. "Please?" I said. "Y- You you want to like full on do it?" He asked blushing. "I love you, Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich." I whispered in his ear and bit the tip of his ear. I took my shirt off and threw it on the ground. "Come on Jonah." I said as I ran my fingers through his chest. He smirked. I took off his shirt and saw his beautiful chest. Jonah picked me up and set me on a chair. "Zach, you're to young for this, we'll do it when you're older, okay? I'll give you a 30 minutes make our session, deal?" Jonah said. "But Jonah." I said. "Zach, I told you you're to young, now will you take the deal or not?" Jonah said. "Deal." I said as I jumped up on his hips and attacked his lips and neck and we went for a full make out session, damn I love this kid.

(Sorry for the short chapter, can you guys please leave some recommendations? I'm running out of ideas here, btw the next chapter is Janiel so leave some recommendation on that please! anyways luv ya! byeeeee!- 💙)