30 // braces jackxdaniel

Jack

*Middle School Years*

I came to school, slightly embarrassed. It was our last year of middle school and everyone was so hype, except for me. I tried not to smile or make physical contact with anyone, nor mental contact with anyone. "Jack, I know you have them, smile, please?" Daniel said. "N-No." I said. "Oh, I saw something shimmer." Daniel said smiling. I blush. I slightly smile, hating the fact that my mouth kinda sticks out at how big the wires are. "Awee." He says. I punch him. "It hurts." I say. "But they look good on you!" He says. I shrug. "Hey, it's fine I'm probably gonna have to get braces too." He says. My face instantly lights up, knowing my crush would have to go through the same "phase" I'd have to go through. All the kids asked me to smile but I'd refuse. "You look cute, Jack." I heard the same annoying voice, Rebecca. (BRoOo she's back lmao you'd know who she is if you've been reading my books for a while. she's in chapter 19 btw lmao) "Thanks." I say uncomfortably. "Can I see them?" She says. "N-No." I say. "Come on please! I'll give you a kiss." She says winking, I give her an uncomfortable look. "No, and I don't want a kiss from you." I say. "Come on please?" She says. She reaches out to tickle me. I start squirming around as I laugh, uncomfortably. I feel a hand slap across my face. "OW! GOD DAMN IT REBECCA!" I scream. All the kids lay there eyes on me. They start to laugh. My nose starts to bleed. "J-Jack." My teacher starts. "No." I say shakily and run out the room. "Daniel, go." I hear from the classroom door. I hear footsteps run after me. I sprint down the hall way. "JACK!" Daniel screams. I feel a grip on my sweatshirt but soon it's gone. I run into the bathroom stall. "Jack." I hear Daniel. "Go away." I say. "No." He says. "What did she do?" He says. "N-Nothing." I say. "She did something, show me." Daniel says. I open the stall door. Tears are streaming down my face, blood streaming down my nose, and a red hand print left on my face. "I'm so sorry." He says. I sob into his shoulder. "Don't worry there's only a few more hours of school, okay?" He said as he kissed the top of my head, I blushed. He hands me a tissue. I wipe the blood stream coming from my nose. We walk out of the bathroom, I feel Daniels hand slip into mine. I rest my head on his shoulder. "Rebecca said she wanted to kiss me." I said. "W-What?!" He said. "I don't like her though." I said. It almost seemed as Daniel was jealous. "Oh, does she always do this to you?" He asks. I nod. "Do you like it?" Daniel asks. "Of course not, I hate her guts. LOOK AT WHAT SHE DID TO ME!" I said pointing to my face. "Fair enough." He said. We walked back into the classroom, the teacher was about to get up before Daniel put a finger over his lip indicating that he shouldn't say anything. "I don't want to sit next to Rebecca." I said coldly to the teacher. "Why?" I hear as she giggles. "Shut up, look at this!" I said as I point to my face. She shrugs and sits at the back of the classroom.

The bell rings and me and Daniel run off to our houses. "Bye Jack!" Daniel screams, I wave back.

~Summer Break~

I got a text from Daniel.
Meet me at the open field
I go downstairs asking my mom for permission. "Are you sure you wanna go that late?" She asks. I nod. "I'm gonna be with Daniel the whole time, I'm fine." I say. "Don't get too touchy." She says and winks. "Ew no stop." I say blushing. She laughs. I get on my bike and bike over to the open field. I see a brunette boy in the distance. I bike even faster. I finally get to the open field. "It does hurt." I hear Daniel. "I told you, let me see." I say as I go up on my tippy toes. I put a finger under his chin trying to see his braces. "nGh." Daniel says as he tilts his head back. I climb onto his chest. I wrap my hands around his neck trying not to fall off. He puts his arms be low my thighs. "Daniel, come on." I say. "Why did you climb onto me, it's gonna be so much harder to show you!" He says. I giggle. He finally smiles. I melt at the adorable smile. I can't help it. I smash my lips onto the boys lips. I quickly look away as I blush. "I'm sorry." I say. "Don't be sorry." He says as he tilts my head towards his. "My mom said not to get too touchy with you." I whisper into his chest. "You're the one kissed me." Daniel said. "Did you eat a banana today?" He asks. "Y-Yeah." I say. "I could taste it in your braces." Daniel says giggling. I blush. "What if my mom comes?" I say as I try to get rid of Daniels grip on my body. "She won't silly." He says. I blush. "I've liked you ever since 5th grade. But I never had the guts to tell you." I say. "Aweee." He says, brushing away a piece of loose hair from my forehead. "Don't awe me." I say hiding my face into his chest. "Awee." He whispers. I feel a soft kiss on my neck. I giggle.
"I love you, Jack." He says.
"Me too."

(A/N: eskeet. Leave recommendations fer my book pLeAse! thanKs. sorry if this sucks, I'm running out of ideas RiP. - 💙)