33 // tipsy jackxdaniel

(A/N: mariafromero this is inspired by her suggestions, idk, I couldn't put myself to write something like that, but if I did, shit that'd be so cool. But I took pieces of it and made this, enjoy.)

Jack's parents and Daniels parents go out of town for Jacks moms doctors appointment, while Jack has to stay at Daniels house for the weekend. The one thing they didn't know is that there parents are trying to get them together. I guess you can say they were forced to date? idk

Jack

"No!" I scream at my mom. "Jack. Trust me he's a nice boy." She said, as she grabbed my stuff. "Come on." She said, I followed her to the car. "Where are you guys going anyways?" I say. "I told you, my doctors appointment, god damn it Jack." She said. I slouched in the front seat as we drove over to Daniels house. "It's only gonna be a weekend." She said.
"A long one too."

Daniel

I was kinda excited to see Jack, he was always the quiet kid in school, I never really got to talk to him. I watched as the car rolled up in the drive way. I saw the curly headed boy adjust his curls. "Mom, they're here." I said. She walked over to the door greeting Jack and his mom. Jack sort of hesitated to walk in, but he did. He glared at me. "Hey." I said. "Hi." He slightly smiled. I watched my mom grab her stuff. "Don't mess up the house, I'll be back soon." My mom said and kiss me on the cheek. "Bye, Jack!" His mom waved. She shut the door, and it was silent. "So, What anything to drink?" I asked. "No, I'm good." He said. "I'm gonna have a few friends over, is that okay?" I asked. He nodded. "W-Where should I put my stuff?" He asked. "Follow me." I said as I ran up the stairs to a guest bedroom. "Here." I said. He nodded and put his stuff down. "W-Well, I'll be downstairs." I said. He nodded and I shut the door behind me.

~4 hours later~

Jack

I heard a knock of the door coming from the front door. "Daniel?" I said. I walked downstairs to open the door. "C-Christina?" I said. "Hey, Jack." She said. "W-What are you doing here?" I asked. "Daniel." She said. "What?" I asked. I looked behind me to see Daniel with alcohol in his hands. "D-Daniel, we're underage." I say. "It's fine, only 4 more people are showing up. It won't be too crazy." He said.

I sat on the couch, looking out the window. I saw Zach come, Zach was one of my best friends. "ZACH!" I screamed out and ran outside to hug him. "OoooO why are you at Daniels house?" He said with a smirk. "Stop." I said slapping him. I saw another tall boy trail behind us, Jonah. "Hi." I say. He waves and smiles at me. I walked back inside. I saw Daniel staring at me from the corner of my eye, he bit his lip ever so slightly. I smirked.

~ 1 hour late ~

We were all drunk as hell, Jonah and Zach were cuddling, Christina and Corbyn were cuddling, and that left me and Daniel. I felt someone slip there hand under mine, it was Daniels. "Come." He says. I follow behind him. He runs upstairs and locks the door behind him. I sit on the bed. He slowly walks toward me. I bite my lip. "Get up." He says. I get up and he starts pushing me toward the wall. He starts to slightly grind on me, as tiny moans leave my mouth. (lmao this is such soft smut, but I need holy water) "sh, baby girl." He whispers in my ear. I tilt his head to my lips and I slightly bite his lower lip, leaving pale marks on his lip. He lifts one of my legs up and I jump up wrapping my legs around his waist. I leave light marks on his neck. I hadn't even noticed we were on the bed. (haH yOu thOt. I can't write smut bEcaUse I SuCK aT IT!)

~ 11:49 PM ~

I wake up hearing soft snores next to me. I roll over, it was Daniel soft asleep. I kiss his nose. But I noticed, he didn't have a shirt on nor did I. I don't sleep with out a shirt off. I looked around the room, and our clothes were scattered all through the room. Holy, shit. I jumped out of the bed, put on my clothes quickly and ran out of the house. I couldn't have. I ran far to a bridge. Sobbing, I watched as the sticks in the river quickly ran by. I didn't wanna tell my mom what I did with Daniel.

Daniel

I jumped noticing what we did. "J-Jack?" I said, looking around the room. I quickly got my clothes on and shoes. I walked around the house trying to find the curly headed boy. He wasn't anywhere, where the fuck did he go? I ran out of the house with my sweater. "Jack!" I screamed. I ran down the sidewalk screaming out for his name. I finally turn back around to go back for the house, until I remember about the bridge that was close to our house. I ran as fast as I could to the bridge. I didn't see anything on the bridge, until I spotted the curly headed boy. "Jack!"I said running up to him. He slightly backed up. "D-Don't touch me." He said, before breaking into an awful sob. He fell to the ground. "Jack!" I said catching him. He tried squirming out of my grip, but I was too strong for the boy. "Shhh, Don't cry." I said. He silently cried into my sweater. "You're so cold." I whispered as I hugged him tighter. "I-I'm sorry." He whispered. "It's not your fault." I said. "I was just scared, of what my parents would say." He said. "W-What? I thought they knew?" I said. "M-My mom does. But my dad doesn't, h-he doesn't like gays. A-And if he knows I-I'm gay, he'll send me away to live with my grandparents, where there nothing but disgusting girls." He said as he broke down again. "Shhh." I said hugging him. "Come on, let's go home, you need some rest." I said as I got up with Jack in my arms, I could feel his steady breaths hit against my neck. He doesn't deserve this. I walked steadily. "I'm sorry I don't talk to you as much." I said. "I-It's fine." He sniffled. I pushed his head away from his shoulder, so his brown eyes would connect with my eyes. "W-What?" He giggled. "I love you, don't forget that please?" I said. He nodded and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you too." He said. He put his head back down on my shoulder. I kissed his head, I didn't realize how much I loved this boy. I walked into the house to see everyone sound asleep. I walked upstairs to my room and put Jack down. I played with his curls as I slowly fell asleep next to the boy.

~ 1 year later ~

We sat at the table, with all the boys and there family members. I felt Jacks hand on my thigh, it slowly rised up to my crotch. "Jackkk, Stop." I whispered. I closed my eyes from the slight ache. "Daniel?" My mom asked. "Hmm?" I said. "You okay? She said. "Ye-YEaH." I said. I slapped Jacks hand away.
"You idiot."

(A/N: oOoOoO oKay idk tbh welp imma go write another chapter :) aNd uM yEaH it is vERY haRd tO uPdaTe a bOoK, bUt i lIke dOInG it so, yEaH I'm dumb. leave some more suggestions loves. - 💙)