3 // home jackxdaniel

Daniel

I was getting ready to go to sleep when Jack asked me something. "Can you go with me? To my hometown?" He asked. "Huh?" I asked. "I need someone to come with me to my hometown." He said. "Yeah sure!" I said. "Ok, um you should pack some stuff." Jack said. "Oh yeah." I said awkwardly. I was a bit confused on why he asked me to go to his hometown with him. "When's our flight?" I asked. "Tomorrow." He said a bit stressed. "Oh um ok." I said. "Hey, Jack you got something on your face." I said. "Huh? Really." He said rubbing his cheek. I quickly slapped his cheek and ran out. "H-HEY! Come back Here." He said chasing me. He slapped me and i fell to the ground out of breath. "Jeez Jack. You're fast!" I said laughing. "Yep." He said helping me up. Jonah came down stairs looking a bit messy. "What are you guys doing? Dont you guys have a flight to catch tomorrow?" He asked. "Oh yeah." Jack said. "Sorry if we made any noise." I said getting up. "No, No im just worried you guys wont get on your flight tomorrow, so go sleep. Oh btw Corbyns staying at Christinas." He said heading up the stairs. "Ok!" I shouted back. Me and Jack headed to our room and eventually fell asleep. We heard in alarm. "Come on Jack!" I said shaking his shoulder. He woke up slightly confused. "Huh- Oh my god we're gonna miss out flight!" He said jumping out of bed. I got up and got ready. "Lets go say goodbye to the boys." I said. He nodded. We went to go say goodbye to the boys and we headed down stairs and our uber arrived. We got in and we drove to the airport. "Are you sure your parents are gonna allow me to stay?"I asked. "Of course my parents are gonna let you stay over!" He said. We arrived and bordered the air plane. We got off the airplane and i saw a tiny dirty blonde run up to us. "Isla!" Jack said as she picked up the girl i assume is her sister. "Daniel this is Isla my sister, Isla this is Daniel my band mate." Jack said. I stuck my hand out waiting for her to shake it but she whispered something in Jacks ear. Keep in mind Isla is a very bad whisperer. "You're friend Daniel is cute." She said blushing. Jack put her down and laughed. I laughed. "Hi, Im Isla." She said finally shaking my hand. "Your eyes are pretty." She said. "Thank you, I like yours too." I said. "Dont flirt with my little sister Daniel!" Jack said laughing. Isla punched him in the arm slightly. His mom came up and greeted us. "You guys are so grown up!" She said. We laughed. He were walking and Isla was asking me ALOT of questions. "Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?" She asked. "No." I responded. "Do you like someone?" She asked. "Yes?" I said. "Do you think Jack is annoying?" She asked. "No." I said. "Isla! You're the one who is annoying!" Jack said. I laughed. "Have you ever kissed someone?" She asked. I kinda got tired of the questions so finally i knew what she wanted. I scooped her up and kissed her on the forehead. "Eww!" She said rubbing her forehead. Jack rolled his eyes. "Isla! We all know you have a crush on Daniel." He said laughing. "N-No!" She said blushing. We headed to Jacks house. We got inside and her two other sisters greeted me. "M-Mom im gonna go show Daniel to my room!" Jack shouted. "He can sleep in the guest room if he wants!" She shouted. "No! He can sleep with me!" He said blushing. "Ok!" She said. Does Jack have a crush on me? No, Right? We headed upstairs to his room and he quickly closed the door and locked it. "Jack?" I asked in confusion. "Daniel, I-I need to tell you something." He said blushing...

Jack
I needed to tell him, now. "I-I've had feelings for you since the first day I met you. You're funny, c-cute, smart, a-and h-Hot. And I-I like you a lo-" I was cut off by a pair of lips on mine, Daniels. "I love you Jack." He said. "I-I love you too." I said. We heard the door open and quickly separated. "Daniel!" Isla said as she came running up to Daniel. "Hi, Isla." He said. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, though she couldn't really since she was small. "You're messing with the wrong Avery, Daniel." I said as I winked at him. He laughed and Isla was very confused. Daniel kissed her on the cheek and she blushed. I laughed. "How are your eyes so blue?" She asked Daniel. "I dont know, How are your eyes so brown?" He asked. "My eyes are brown! Brown is a boring color!" She said. "No, i think its a very nice color." He said. I just sat there on my bed looking at how well Isla and Daniel were getting along. Daniel looked really hot to so it was a bonus. "Isla! Let the boys settle down!" Jacks mom shouted. "Ok!" She said as she ran out the room. I laughed. "I didn't know your little sister had such a big crush on me!" He said. "I have a bigger crush on you than she has on you." I said as i pushed him towards the wall. He turned me around and my back hit the wall as he kissed me harshly. I smiled at the kisses "D-Daniel s-suck harder." I said he sucked harder leaving darker hickeys. He eventually found my sweat spot, we were on the bed and I could feel him, he was pretty hard. "Pretty hard Daniel?" I said teasing him, he nodded. He took off my shirt and started kissing down my chest to my skinny jeans. I moaned. I quickly removed his shirt and pants. I started leaving hickeys all the way down his not-so-perfect sixpack. We were both exhausted so we didn't go that far and we eventually fell asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter IM WORKING ON IT OK OK! XD Btw I have a question. "Are you a beaver because DAMMMMM!" -Jonah Marais