41 // hooked zachxjonah

J O N A H

It was about to be 12:00 AM meaning it would be our single release, Hooked. I sat on the couch reading the fans tweets and posts. I was so happy. The boys were all screaming. I ran to the kitchen.
"Are you guys okay?" I ask worried.
"It's out!" Corbyn screams. I glance at the microwave time.
12:00. Jack blasted Hooked on the speaker. We all ran to the living room screaming and cheering. We jumped up like complete idiots. Zach stumbled on top of me. I giggled.
"Be careful." I say.
He smiles. We continue to sing along and cheer till we were all exhausted.
Zach kept on touching me in a sexual way. I didn't mind it though. We sat on the couch laughing. Zach sat next to me. He rubbed my thigh making me bite my lip. His hand started going over my zipper part. I smiled at him as he smirked at me. Jack kept on trying to force Daniel to dance with him but Daniel refused and picked Jack up trying to stop him. We all laughed. Eventually Daniel agreed to dance with Jack. Jack giggled at how cute Daniel looked. It was adorable. Zach kept on rubbing my thigh making me hard. I moaned lightly making sure the boys didn't hear me.
"Fuck." I whispered. Zach stood up and ran by where the stair case started. I ran behind him trying to catch up. He ran into our shared room.
"Why did you do that?" I ask.
"I like teasing." He said smirking. I grabbed him by the waist and started pushing him toward the wall. I placed my lips on his lower lip lightly biting. He grabbed me by the waist. He smashed his lips into mine. I grabbed the curtain string and pulled it down.
"You got a bad reputation in my neighborhood" I whispered. I placed a hand under his thigh letting him jump up. He wrapped his arms around my neck. And his legs around my waist.
"You drive me mad with temptation cause it tastes so good." He said leaving kisses all over my neck.
It took one night, one try.
"You were there when I was low, you held me high." I said.
"Baby when you take control we can go all night." I said smirking. I let go of his grip and he ran to the bed. I ran after him. He laid on the bed as I crawled over him.
He looked at my pants.
"Your problem." He said as he gripped my shirt.
"Actually. You started it." I said biting my lip.
Then you kiss my neck and take a bite.
He left small hickeys on my neck making me moan. Zach pushed me off and sat on my lap.
"I know that I shouldn't touch." He says looking down. He palms me through my tight pants making me moan.
"Fuck." I say.
I take my shirt off and soon he takes his off as well, leaving us in our tight jeans. I leave hickeys on his chest making him squeal. His long nails claw my back.
"f-fuckkk." He moans. I unzip his pants, and quickly slip them off.
My eyes widen at his boner.
He blushes making me smile.
"Shhhh." I say slightly grinding on him. He moans loud. He unzips my pants and throws them somewhere in the now messy room. I take his boxers off making him red. I stroke his dick making him grip my hair.
"f-fucckk j-jonAh." He says.
"SHhh." I whisper.
"Don't you- think they hear us?" He says.
I smirk. I grab his length and start to jack him off. He moans loudly.
"They hear you now." I say.
I pull my boxers off.
"jO-jOnah pL-plEASE." He says.
It took one night, one try. I'm hooked.
"Shh." I say. He goes down on his knees grabbing my length.
"Z-zaCH." I say.
He starts to blow and I moan making him blow harder and faster. I grab him by the waist and pull him onto the bed.
I start sucking on his hip bone. I go up till I hit his sweet spot.
"I can never get enough once the feeling starts." He says, moaning.
I stroke him once again.
"j-jonah please. it h-hurts." He says. I flip him.
"I know you're a virgin so stay with me okay?" I say. He nods.
"It's gonna hurt a little." I say. He holds out his hand. I grab it. I quickly add lube to my fingers and slowly slide it in. He moans softly.
"Shh." I say. I add another finger, and another and another. He starts to moan loudly again. "I'm not even there yet." I say laughing.
"f-fuck j-jonah just fuck me already." He says. I smirk.
"What's my name?" I ask, slightly sliding my length in.
"j-Jonah." He says.
I go in quicker this time.
"f-fuCKK." He says.
"What's my name?" I say with stern.
"d-dAdDY." He screams. I start to go in faster.
"fuCKK." He screams gripping the sheets.
"fASTER PLEASE." He moans.
"iM TRYING." I say. I do as he says.
"fuCk jO-jonah. fuCk me senseless." He says. I smirk. I clean the sweat off my forehead and go in faster and faster. He moans one last time before cumming. I lick it off his chest, and soon enough I cum. I sit on the bed, exhausted. Zach lays there as I left him.
Baby I'm the gasoline and your kiss is the spark.
"fuck it hurts." He says. I pull him into my lap.
"You did good." I say laughing. I hug him and he hugs back tighter.
You got me under your influence.
I lay down and he crawls into my arms.
"I love you jonah."

(A/N: the first smut that I'm actually proud of oof. It's 12:36 am. OmG)