28 // wisdom teeth removal zachxjonah

(A/N: I'm sorry I've done so many Zach and Jonahs one shots, it's just I don't wanna waste all of my Janiel ideas on this one, when I have another book to update.)

Jonah

"Zach." I said poking his stomach. "Leave me alone, Jonah." He said as he squirmed around. "Come on." I said. "What?" He said. "We have to go to the dentist." I said. He crossed his arms. "No." He said and face planted into his pillow. I went over to his dresser and got him some black skinny jeans. "Here, put them on."  I said. He slipped them on. "Now what? It's 9 o'clock in the morning Jonah!" He said. "I know how to read a clock." I said. I picked up Zach and ran downstairs he had his head resting on my shoulder. I got my car keys and two sweaters. I ran outside and buckled up Zach to his seat. "I don't wanna go." He whined. "It's for your own good, headass." I said. "Don't call me that!" He kicked his feet. I laughed. He somehow snuggled up in his seat. We arrived a bit early and Zach had fallen asleep again. I got out of the car and picked up Zach from his seat. "You fool." I whispered. He squirmed around in my arms and he wrapped his arms around my neck. I walked into the building. I sat down with Zach on my lap. "Jonah Marais?" The lady said. "Yes?" I said and got up. "Is Zach Herron here?" She asked I nodded and pointed to the sleeping boy. She smiled. "Are you somehow related to the boy?" She asked. "I'm his band mate, and I've known him since he was in kindergarten." I said. "Awe, well okay then, would you mind waking him up." She said I nodded and walked over to Zach. "Zach, wake up, we're at the dentist." I said. He groaned. (Don't be so nasty lmao) I picked him up. "He's awake, but lazy." I said to the woman. "Oh well okay" She said and smiled. "Follow me." She said. I followed behind. "Lay him on that seat." She said. I did as so. "Would you like to stay in here while the surgery?" She asked. "Zach?" I said. "Do you want me to stay in here with you?" I asked. He nodded. I hadn't told him he was getting his wisdom teeth taken out. 1 other lady came in and told me they were gonna put him on laughing gas since he hadn't woken up fully. I giggled. I really wanted to see how he would act.

~end of surgery cuz I dunno what goes on during the wisdom tooth surgery~

They lady had asked me to step out of the room since there was "too much blood to handle". "Um, sir." The lady said. "W-We can't get him up." She said. I ran into the room and saw Zach leaning onto the lady.  I pulled him off of the lady and carried him. "I'm so sorry." I said and laughed. "It wasn't my fault!" Zach said with chubby cheeks from all the tissue in his mouth. I laughed. "Can you talk?" I said. "I just did!" Zach said. "You smell good." He said. I laughed. "How much of this stuff did they put in you?" I said laughing. "Like a LOT!" Zach said. I laughed. The lady's laughed. "Sir, can you sign these papers? You can leave after you sign these." She said I nodded and signed them. "Thank you." She said. "Here are some more tissues just in case the tissues in his mouth get too bloody." She said. "Thanks." I said grabbing the tissues and Zachs sweater. "My mouth feels like slime." He said putting his finger into his mouth. "Zach don't do that!" I said laughing. I walked out of the building. "Jonah? Did I ever tell you that your feet were pretty?" He said. "No." I said practically dying. "Oh, well your feet are very nice." He said. I giggled. I buckled his seat belt and got into the car. "I feel like a bird." He said, making bird sounds. "AAH! mY TONGUE FELL OUT!" Zach screamed. I pulled over. He picked it up. "LOOK JONAH." He said putting it into my face. I sighed. "That's a bloody tissue that came out of your mouth." I said and pushed it away from me. I continued to drive. "I puked out a bloody tissue?!" He said. "No." I said. "Oh." He said. Zach rolled down the window. "I wUv yOu CaLifoRinA!" He screamed out of the window. "AH! I PUKED OUT ANOTHER TISSUE!" He screamed. I stopped and shoved two more tissues into his mouth. "Shut up Zach." I said. "Why?" He said. "Just do it." I said. He shrugged. "I don't see why you're so rude!" He said and slid down his seat. I laughed slightly. "I just need you to know that I love you." He said.

~15 minutes later~

We arrived home and I continued to carry Zach, since he fell asleep. I took him up stairs and layed him on the bed. I went back downstairs to tell the boys. "Zachs high on laughing gas." I said. "Oh, he got his wisdom teeth removed?" Jack asked, I nodded. "Poor thing." Daniel said. "He seems fine though." I said. "His mouth is gonna hurts a lot." Corbyn said. "Yeah." I said.  "He'll be fine though." I said and ran upstairs. I walked in and saw Zach on the bed fast asleep. I went over next to him and layed next to him.

~4 hours later~

I woke up and played with his hair. Soon he woke up too. "J-Jonah." He said, it seemed as half of the gas wore off. "You okay?" I asked. He nodded. "My mouth hurts." He said. I smiled. "I'm sorry." I said. "It'll wear off." I said. He snuggled up to my side. "Don't you remember you promised me something?" Zach said. "No, Not really." I said. "You said if I got my wisdom teeth removed you'd do anything for me." He said. "Oh." I said. "What do you want from me?" I asked. "Kiss me?" He whispered. "What?" I said pretending not to hear. "Hug me for 30 minutes straight." He said blushing. "Deal." I said. But I had a couple of plans for him.

~next day~

Zach

I woke up to Jonah playing with my hair. "My mouth feels a bit better." I said. "Good." He said and winked. I went downstairs. I had Jonahs blue adidas sweater it hit like mid way through my thigh, and I had hoodie paws. I grabbed my phone to call my mom. I grabbed it and ran outside to the side of the house. "Hi mom." I said. "How was your removal?" She asked. "Good, Jonah took me." I said. "Awe that's really sweet of him." She said. "You better thank him, okay?" She said.  "Yeah I will." I said. "Can I talk to Jonah for a sec?" She asked. "Sure." I said. "JONAHHH!" I screamed. Jonah was just around the corner. He pushed me to the wall and then picked me up. "J-Jonah." I said blushing. He put one hand on my cheek and kissed me. He licked my neck and I slightly moaned. (I hAte tHat woRd sO mUch AgH) "Zach? Is everything alright?" My mom said. "Hmm?" I said. "Zach?" She said. "Stay quiet, Zachy." Jonah said. "I-I'll call you later m-mom." I hung up and dropped the phone on the grass. "There you got your promise." Jonah said. "Best promise on fuckin earth." I said holding his hand. "You gonna call your mom back?" Jonah said smirking. I kicked him.
What a fool.

(A/N: I swear to gawd the ending of this chapter reminds me of a chapter I read before, fuK. What did this turn into? It went from so innocent to so aGh. Anyways I hope you enjoyed lmaO  btw I found out that the boys do read some of the fanfics lMaO-💙)