44 // smut lol zachxjonah

( this is gonna be quick but I'm reALLY dirty minded rn so hErE)

J O N A H

I was on the couch watching fan videos. I came across one of Zach on stage. The caption said a lot about what was happening in the video. I looked at Zachs hand and it was hovering over his groin. I smirked.
I kept on scrolling and scrolling, i saw this edit of me and zach and the audio was.. sexual. It wasn't long until  I had a boner. Zach came running in with his grey sweats and green sweater.
"What are you doing?" He said plopping down next to me.
"N-Nothing." I said quickly turning off my phone.
He laid his head on my lap making his head touch my dick. (lol grow up it's a thing)
My breath hitched.
"I'm so bored." He said squirming around. I bit my lip trying not to moan, but failed miserably.
"jonah?" Zach said getting up.
"hMm?" I said trying to re adjust my growing groin.
My face heated up.
He laid back down on my lap.
"Are you okay? You seem off." Zach said.
"y-yeah." I said.
He moved his head once, and the moan slipped out. Zach tried to ignore it because I saw something sticking up in his groin area. I bit my lip hard.
Instead he moaned. Zach fell off the couch.
"Zach?" I said.
"Hmm?" He said.
"Ar-" I started. Zach stood up. The look in his eyes scared me, but pleased my feelings too. He sat on my lap, turned around and faced me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.
"Zach what are you-" I said. He covered my mouth. He smashed his lips into mine. I was surprised but kissed back immediately at the feeling. He left hickeys all over my neck making my breath hitch.
"zzAchH" I moaned.
He went down on his knees. My eyes widened at what Zach was doing. He started unbuttoning my black skinny jeans and unzipped the zipper.
"Can i?" He said. I slowly nodded and held on to the blanket. He started off slow and then blowed harder and faster.
"z-zAch." I said.
"shh" He said, in between breaths.
I grabbed his wrist and he fell to the ground.
"Upstairs.. now." I said. He nodded and we both ran upstairs. I shut the door and locked it.
"The boys aren't home, you can be as loud as you want baby." I said pushing him up against the wall.
He moaned.
"You're the reason you gave me a boner in the first place, so payback." I said. He bit his lips. He jumped up an wrapped his legs around my waist. He continued to leave hickeys all over my neck and jawline.
"Take off your shirt." He said, dominantly. I took off my shirt and threw it on the ground next to our bed. I'm not sure why we never did this when we were alone and everyone else was sleeping.
"fuck you're so fucking hot."
Zach said leaving more hickeys on my chest.
I moaned. I flipped us over so he would lay on the bed and I'd hover over him.
"fuckkk." He moaned.
"shh." I said. I pulled his sweater off and threw it off the bed. He had nothing underneath the sweater. I gave him a few hickeys on his collar bone and neck.
He moaned making me feel more dominant. I started palming him through his pants.
"j-jonAh." He moaned loudly gripping the comforter that was under us.
I heard the front door open.
"z-zaCH!" I whisper yelled, as I pushed down harder on Zachs boner.
"fuCK!" He moaned.
I covered his mouth.
"They're here." I said. His eyes widened.
He got his sweater and pulled it on and I got my shirt and quickly put it on.
He grabbed me by my arm.
"What am I gonna do about this god damn boner that you gave me?" He whispered.
"I'll fix it." I said kissing his neck.
He moaned.
"zACH SHUSH." I said.
He giggled.
"You have to be quiet or else we're fucked." I said taking off his sweater once again. He nodded.
I took my shirt off and unbuttoned my  pants. He took his sweats off.
"f-fuCk me." He moaned.
He grinded on me upwards.
He moaned and grabbed the elastic band of my boxers.
"please." He moaned.
I grinded down on him making him moan ever so loudly.
"d-daddy." He whispered.
I always knew zach would be the kind of boy who would have a daddy kink.
I took of his boxers and admired his beautiful body.
"im sorry baby it's gonna be quick." I whispered. He bit his lip.
"o-okAy." He said. I took off my boxers.
(yAy to safe sex but i don't feel like writing the apPlicaTion pArT)
"just do- it." He said. I went in slowly making him moan a bit.
"fuck you're huge daddy." He said.
"mmhm." I said.
He moaned making me want to go faster.
"faster." He said.
"say my name." I said.
"j-JonAh." He moaned.
"No." I said going in a bit more faster.
He moaned.
"daDDY." He screamed.
He gripped the bed sheets and moaned loudly.
"shh baby you're doing so good." I whispered into his ear.
"jonAH." He screamed. He came all over his chest. I licked it off.
"I thought that you spit."
"Never." I said.
I came a few seconds after he did. And he licked it off as well.
I smirked.
"im not gonna be able to walk, thanks Jonah." He said.
"That's not my name." I said.
"Daddy." He whispered.
"I know you liked it." I said.
"No shit." He said.
I got him his boxers and threw him one of my black sweaters. I grabbed some sweats and a sweater. He struggled to put them on so I helped him.
"You did good, as a virgin." I said.
"I wasn't a virgin!" He said.
"Hmm." I said.
"fine just shut up it's embarrassing." He said.
"It's embarrassing to lose your virginity with me?" I said laughing.
He nodded no.
"I love you." He said.
He wrapped his arms around my neck and legs around my waist once again.
I walked downstairs to see Daniel, Corbyn, and Jack sitting down on the couch.
"Congrats Zach." They all clapped.
"F-For what?" He said blushing madly.
Corbyn walked up to Zach and pulled him hood down.
"dAddY." Jack imitated Zachs moans. I giggled.
"There's no way you didn't have sex with Jonah with these kind of hickeys." Corbyn said laughing. I blushed.
Zach shoved his face into the crook of my neck.
"Don't tell my mom." He mumbled.
We all giggled at the boy that i fell in love with that night.

(a/n: be grateful i wrote smut. anyways imma go to sleep. gn.)