24 // im at an all time low jackxdaniel

Jack
Song: All Time Low/ By Jon Bellion

I was the Knight in shining armor in your movie. Would put your lips on mine and love the after taste. Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me. You're the reason why I'm alone and masturbate. I, I've been trying to fix my pride but that sh*t's broken. That sh*t's broken. Lie, [lie, lie] Lie l-lie, I try to hide. But now you know it. That I'm at an All Time Low. Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, L-

"Jeez, you should sing that at the concert." Daniel said. "D-Daniel! Get out! I'm changing." I said pushing him out of the bathroom and slamming the door. "Oops?" He said. I blushed. "So are you gonna finish the song or?" Daniel asked behind the closed door. "No, No I don't think so Daniel." I say laughing a bit. I quickly pull on my skinny jeans and brush my wet hair once more. I walk out. "Low?" He says finishing the last lyric. I blush.
"No, but seriously Jack! You should do a cover on that at the concert!" He says jumping up and down. Me? Alone? On stage? Nope. "No, I think I'm good Dani." I say. "Come on!" He says tugging on my arm. "Daniel, I'm good. I'm not even sure it'd be appropriate for the girls." I say. "And? They probably don't know what that means!" He says. I roll my eyes. "I don't know. I'll think about it." I say. I wasn't actually thinking about it, my genuine answer was no.

Daniel

I felt a slight push. Jack was hugging me. "I'm cold." He said looking up at me. "It's 68 degrees out, how are you cold?" I asked laughing. "So, did you think about it?" I asked. "I'm not sure." He said. "Come on, you're really good at it!" I said. "I'm really not." He said. I pulled him into the living room and sat him down in front of the piano. "Sing it, right now." I said sitting down in front of him. He hesitated but nodded.

"I was the Knight in shining armor in your movie. Would put your lips on mine and love the after taste. Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me. You're the reason why I'm alone and masturbate. I, I've been trying to fix my pride but that sh*t's broken. That sh*t's broken. Lie, [lie, lie] Lie l-lie, I try to hide. But now you know it. That I'm at an All Time Low. Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low. I was the prototype like 3 Stacks on that CD. An example of the perfect candidate. Now all your girlfriends say that you don't want to see me. You're the reason that I just can't concentrate. I, [I, I] Ive been trying to fix my pride but that sh*t's broken." Jack sang, he opened his eyes and blushed. "You're ador- That was amazing!" I said blushing. "Yeah, but I'm not sure I want to sing in front of so many people." He said. "You do it all the time though." I say. He shrugs. "Think about it, Please?" I ask. He nods. I kiss his head and he runs off to his room.

Jack

I was on stage scared as fuck, but I didn't want to let Dani down. I grabbed onto the microphone, I started to sing. "Ah, you suck ass dumbass." "Jeez, go back to your mother." "No wonder you have no girlfriend" Everything went black.

I woke up drenched in sweat heavy tears running down my cheeks. "Jack!" Daniel said running up to my bed and plopping down to me. I started sobbing. "Don't cry, please." Daniel says pulling me on top of him. I cried into his shoulder until I slowly fell asleep in his warm but gentle arms.

I woke up in Daniels arms smiling slightly. I snuggled into his side. "I love you." I whisper. "Hmm?" He says. "N-Nothing." I say blushing madly. "I think we should get ready for the concert." Daniel says getting up. I nod. Daniel gets his clothes and goes into the bathroom, shutting the door. I sit there coldly remembering last night. My dumbass decides it'd be a good idea to walk into the bathroom, wow okay then. I get up and run up to the bathroom door I open the door. Daniel stands there coldly. I look down. "AH FUCK." I say closing my eyes. "JACK!" Daniel says closing the door. I giggle. "Omg Jack, you didn't see anything." Daniel says behind the closed door. I swallow my spit and nod. "Yes." I say trying not to laugh. God, I love Daniel.

We're all changed and on the bus. We're 5 minutes away from the venue and I'm sweating so much. Daniels hand on my inner thigh. What a dickhead. "Are you gonna sing it?" Daniel asks. I shrug. "Come on Jack! Please!" Daniel says with puppy eyes. I shrug and blush at the cute boy.

We performed all our songs but we had a little time left, fuck. "Come on Jack." Daniel says grabbing my hand. "What are we doing?" I ask. "You." He says pulling me up on stage all the fans screamed. I fakely smiled, I was scared as fuck. Daniel pushed me over to the microphone right in the middle, gReAt. "Eben, All Time Low!" Daniel says, Eben nods and Dani runs off stage. Eben sits at the piano he nods and smiles at me. Okay, um, fuck.
"I was the Knight in shining armor in your movie. Would put your lips on mine and love the after taste. Now I'm- " I run off stage. I run into a corner. I'm on the verge of tears. I feel arms wrap around my waist and pick me up, Daniel. I end up at the stage again but with Daniel by my side. Daniels holds my hand. The fans scream. Eben sets up another stand with a microphone. I blush. "It's okay, Baby." He says I blush so hard I feel like I'd scream.

(I'd play the video that's at the top, so it sounds better)

"
"I was the Knight in shining armor in your movie. Would put your lips on mine and love the after taste. Now I'm a ghost, I call your name, you look right through me. You're the reason I'm alone and masturbate. I, I've been trying to fix my pride but that sh*t's broken. That sh*t's broken. Lie, [lie, lie] Lie l-lie, I try to hide. But now you know it. That I'm at an All Time Low. Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low." I sang. "I was the prototype like 3 Stacks on that CD. An example of the perfect candidate. Now all your girlfriends say that you don't want to see me. You're the reason that I just can't concentrate. I, [I, I] Ive been trying to fix my pride but that sh*t's broken." Daniel sang. "Lie, [Lie, Lie] Lie, L-Lie. I try to hide. But now you know it. That I'm at an All Time Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low." I sang. "I-I-I I've been trying to fix my pride but that sh*t's broken, that sh*t's broken. Lie, [Lie, Lie] Lie, L-Lie, I try to hide. But now you know it. That I'm at an All Time Low. Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low. Lie, Lie, I try to hide. But now you know it. That I'm at an All Time Low. Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low, Low." Me and Daniel finish. Daniel stares at me blushing. He runs up to me making me stumble a bit. He grabbed my face and kissed it harshly. "I'm at an All Time Low." He says and smiles. I hug him tightly crying. The fans screamed.
"Well, you're the reason why I just cant concentrate."

(A/N: I'm sorry this took so long I'm running out of ideas. Um i suck at song fanfics but if you guys do enjoy them then coMmEnT mY lOveS - 💙) (btw at the "Low" parts I kinda screwed up I tried to count how many times he said Low, but couldn't keep up, oops?)