5 // pool day jackxdaniel

Daniel
I woke up to see Jack changing. "H-Hi." Jack said slipping on a shirt. I blushed. "Do you think they heard?" I asked. He chuckled. "Hopefully they didn't." He said laughing. "Come on get changed!" He said pulling me. "Ugh, fine." I said. Jack headed down stairs as I changed, I got changed and went down stairs. "Daniel!" I heard Isla say running up to me. "Hi Isla." I said as I picked her up. She blushed. "I'm telling you, you're messing with the wrong Avery." Jack said. I laughed. "Hi." Ava said. Ava is Jacks 16 year old sister. She was quiet but funny if you actually got to know her. "Hey Ava." I said. She smiled at me and walked away. I laughed. "Jeez Jack! They freaking love me!" I said. "Not as much as me." He whispered in my ear. I blushed. "Huh?" Isla said as she was still on my hip. "N-Nothing." Jack said. "Oh well ok!" She said. I laughed. "Lets go in the pool!" She said. "Ugh, Isla! Why the pool? Today?! My hair looks so good today!" Jack said. "Come on Jack!" I said. "But my Noodles!" He said. "Come on it'll be fun!" I said. "F-Fine!" He said. "Yay!" She said. I put her down and she ran off to her room. I laughed. "Im gonna go see what that loser is up to brb!" Jack said as he ran after his little sister. I walked over to the living room where Ava was. She was on the couch with her legs up on wall, and her head hanging over the edge of the couch. I go over to her and go in the same position as her. "This is actually kinda fun." I said as i looked at the painting across the room, keep in mind i was upside down so i couldn't make up what the painting was. "Yeah, it is." She said as she looked at the painting across the room as well. "So what you thinking of?" I asked. "Life." (lol honestly me) I laughed. "Is that all you think about?" I ask. "Yeah." She responds casually. "You know this is bad for us? The blood goes all the way to our brains?" I said. "Ohh, I did not know that." She said as she turned to me. I smiled. "Hello, Im George Washington!"Jack walks in scaring the crap out of us. We collapse to the floor. Me and Ava are a mess on the floor. I look up at Jack to see his hair straightend, its so long. I laugh. "A-Ava! Look at jack!" I say dying of laughter. She looks up. She laughs. "So are you guys just gonna stay there on the floor and laugh your asses off?" Jack says. "I dont know. Ava, wanna go in the pool with us?" I ask. "Sure." She says, but oh honey no the mess doesn't end there. "HI HELLO! IM BACK!" Isla walks in the room with an ugly green wig on. Me and Ava collapse to the floor again in laughter. Jack just sits there on the couch laughing at us since we cant get up. "What?! Im trying to look like Coachella Lele Pons!" She said. "Y-You L-look like an oompa loompa from the Charlie and the Chocolate factory!" Ava says pointing to the wig. I DIE of laughter. By now it looks like the Team 10 house. (oooOO get roasted Jake Paul Stan's) "Ok! Can we go in the pool now?" Jack says. "I-I cant get up!" I say still dying of laughter. Jack picks me and Ava up since we're both a laughing mess. "O-OK OK im fine." Ava says but she looks behind her and she sees the 'Oompa Loompa' and of course she laughs. "Lmao" I say as i watch Ava fall onto the couch. "OMG!" Jack says. Jack grabs the wig and throws it into the pool. "NO! OOMPA LOOMPA!" Isla say as she jumps into the pool trying to save her Oompa Loompa wig. We get changed and head to the backyard. Ava is wearing a simple black bathing suit nothing too fuk girly. Jack wearing black swimming pants and shirtless, and me wearing basically the same thing as Jack. Don't forget about Islas bright pink bathing suit that will blind your eyes. "Get in already!" Isla said as she swam around impatiently. I quick push Ava in. "oops." I shrug. "I'm gonna get you back!" She says. "Sure, Sure!" I say. Jack is standing there clueless. I push him in as well. "HEY! I was day dreaming!" He says rubbing his eyes. "About what?" I ask. "C-Corgi's" He said embarrassed. I laugh and jump in. "Jeez it's cold!" I say shivering. "See!" Jack says. I did I few tricks as Ava and Jack were talking. I looked behind me to see Isla on the concrete floor sleeping. I laughed and went over to Jack and Ava. "L-Look at Isla!" I said laughing. "Hmm. It's hard to tell if she's a lifeless fish or if she's trying to tan." Jack said. "Eh, I don't know she might be sleeping." Ava said. "Yeah." I said as I got out. I felt something push me back down into the water. It was Jack. Ava headed inside. "J-Jack what are you doing?" I asked. "Shh." He said as he slowly kissed my neck. I bit my lip trying not to make a sound, a tiny moan came out. "Jack! S-Stop t-teasing." I said. I felt him smile on my neck. "Fine." He said with a smirk. Great, now I have a little problem. Oh well. I got out of the pool. Jack went over to put Isla to sleep since she was dry from the sun. Ava went to the mall with her friends. So now it was me and Jack. I went up the stairs to Jacks room. I saw Jack on the floor. "What are you doing?" I asked as he was on the floor screaming into the carpet. "Honestly, don't know." He said as he turned around to look up at the ceiling. I heard a knock at the door. Me and Jack went down stairs to open the door. It was Ava. "Back." She said. "Hey." Jack said as he ran over to the living room. "What?" Me and Ava said as we followed Jack. He went in the position Ava and I were in last time. "Oh." I said. "You wanna do that?" Ava said. "Yeah, it looks fun." He said. I went over to the couch and went in the awkward position again. Ava did as well. We talked and talked until we fell asleep. I'm not even sure if we fell asleep in that position.

Sorryyy this chapter is HORRIBLE probably cuz i like to ship Zonah better but yeah, PLZ LEAVE REQUESTS FOR JANIEL IM DESPERATE. Baiii