18 // phones zachxjonah

Zach

I jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom and throwing up. I felt arms wrapped around my waist. It was Jonah. "Jonah, go away. I don't want to get you sick." I said. "Once again, I don't care, I promised your mom to keep you healthy and safe." He said. I turned around to look into his greyish blueish eyes. (Idk they change) He smiled. "Yes, I really did." He said. He picked me up and set me on the counter top. He cleaned me up. I jumped off the counter and went back to bed. Jonah came and set next to me. "I'm not a baby, Jonah." I said with my minty breath. "Its not my fault, your mom asked me." He said. I turned my back away from him. "Jonah, I'm 16!" I said. He pulled me onto his lap. "Zach, what will I have to do to make you shut up?" I asked. "Nothing." I pouted. He calmed me down. His warm body. No wonder everyone likes cuddling with him. "Actually, you'll have to do something to make me shut up." I said. "What?" He asked. "Cuddle me every night." I said. "But-" He said but i cut him off and jumped on him. I bit his neck. "Ngh, Zach." He moaned. I giggled in his ear. "Zach they're gonna hear us." He said as he looked up at me. I sat on his chest. "Fine." I said and cuddled up next to him.

*4 hours later*

It was morning, 9:32 am. I felt like shit i didn't wanna go anywhere. "Zach come on." Jonah said as he tugged on me. I refused and grabbed onto the blanket. "No." I said. He picked me up, with me wrapped in a burrito. "Baby, come on." He said. I blushed. I wrapped my legs around his waist, still with the huge blanket on me. Jonah walked down the stairs with me on his hip. He walked into the kitchen, everyone was there. Jack and Corbyn went to the living room. "Do you want me to take you to the living room?" Jonah asked. "No, I'll just walk." I said and jumped out of Jonahs arms. I walked to the living room, dragging the blanket. I sat there on my phone.

Bold= Texting

Corbyn Besson added Zach Herron, Daniel Seavey, Jack Avery, and Jonah Marais to 'Stupid Breathing Humans'

Zach Herron Changed his name to Zachy

Jonah Marais Changed his name to Monah Jarais

Corbyn Besson Changed his name to Elsa

Daniel Seavey Changed his name to BlUeY

Jack Avery Changed his name to Noodles

Jonah walked in the room with his cup of coffee, so did Daniel.

Noodles- Ugh I thought this gc died
BlUeY- Never
Zachy- it's a new gc u dummyheads
Elsa- lol
Monah Jarais- I like ur name Zach
Zachy- I like ur name, Monah Jarais 🤤
Elsa- DISCUSTANG
Noodles- lmao y don't u guys just date already

We all looked up from our phones, I blushed, so did Jonah.

Monah Jarais- Looks like someone's blushing
Zachy- shut up, I saw u blush as well
Elsa- ooof zoNaH

Corbyn got up. "Shit, gotta go." Corbyn said and ran out of the house. "Oh yeah, he had a date with Christina." I said.

Monah Jarais Changed Zachy's name to Bby Girl

Monah Jarais- 😏
Bby Girl- love the name Jonah

BlUeY Changed Noodles name to Smexy Bby

Monah Jarais- nice name Jack
Smexy Bby- yEp, dani is very creative

Jonah

I looked up from my phone to see Zach on his phone playing doodle jump. I took it out of his hands. "Jonah give it back!" He said. He hovered over me. Me and Zach giggled at the position we were in. Jack and Daniel just starred. Daniel picked up Jack. "We'll leave you guys be." Daniel said and winked. I giggled. "Jonah!" Zach said. "My phone." He said. "You owe me something in return." I said. "Easy." He said. He pulled me down slightly, with him on his tippy toes, and kissed me on the lips. I stared at awe at the small boy in front of me. I grabbed his face and kissed his soft lips harshly. He pushed me down on the couch slowly grinding on me. He didn't know who was the grind queen, and that was me. I flipped us. Now I was on top. I grinded on him. Tiny sounds made there way out of his mouth. I picked him up and set him on my lap. "You're so fucking cute." I said. He cuddled next to me. He covered me with his blanket. He went under the blanket, so did I. "It's really warm in here." I said. He nodded. I looked at his small body, up and down. I felt a pair of lips on mine, it was Zach. I held onto the kiss until he was out of breath. We kept on playing with each other under the blanket. (Don't think so dirty) A few hickeys were on my neck from Zach. "The way your lips are formed." Zach said as he faced me as he sat on my lap. "They're really not that unique." I said. "What's one thing you love about me?" I asked. "Everything." He said. I giggled. "One specific thing." I said. "Y-Your eyes." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Some days they're blue, green, or grey." He said. "What's one thing you love about me?" He asked. "Your eyes as well, the brown shimmer it has." I said. He kissed me passionately. "What was that for?" I asked. "No one has ever complimented my eyes before." He said. "Your eyes are the most beautiful things I've ever seen in my life." I said. He smiled at me. Jack and Daniel uncovered us from the blanket. "Hey!" Me and Zach said. "You owe me 20." Daniel said to Jack. "Ugh, fine." Jack said pulling out a 20 dollar bill and giving it to Daniel . "20 for what?" Zach asked. "Never mind." Daniel said. I got up with Zach following behind. "Nice hickeys, Zach. It's okay, you'll get better" Jack said as he looked at the hickeys that Zach gave me. Zach blushed and hugged me from embarrassment. "Nice boner you got, Jack." I said. "It's not a- " Jack said but I cut him off. "So you're telling me I didn't hear 'Uhh Dani you're so big, uhhhhh faster' ?" I said laughing a bit. Jack blushed bright red. "Dang, baby, Your good at intimating moans." Zach said looking up at me. I giggled at the stupid boys words. "Baby?" Daniel asked. "Mmhmm, He's my baby girl." I said. Zach blushed.

*2 days later*

Zach

I came running into the room. I showed him a video of him grinding on the bed. "Oh god, where did you find that?" Jonah asked. "Finders keepers!" I said. He stood up and grabbed my phone and held it up. "Not again Jonah!" I said jumping up to get it. He threw the phone on the bed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He kissed me, his other hand slowly making its way down to my ass. I smiled throughout the kiss. I looked up at his greenish eyes. "I love you." I said. "Now, where did you find that?" He asked. "Instagram." I said giggling. "It's one of those fan accounts again." He said. "Oh yeah, Jack and Daniel asked me if you wanted to watch IT?" I asked. "Sure, But I don't want you to get scared." Jonah said. "I won't I promise." I said. And with that we made our way downstairs to our theater. (Deal with it, they have a theater now lmao) Jack and Daniel sat in the back row cuddling. Then me and Jonah in the front row. The movie started and I already started to get scared. "Jonahhhhh." I said hugging him. "It's okay, baby." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. I hid under the covers. Soon fell asleep.

Jonah

Halfway throughout the movie. Zach was sleeping on my chest. I played with the younger boys hair. It was messy but soft. "I love you." I whispered.

(A/N: Quick chapter i know, hope you liked it. LEAVE IDEAS PLZ IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS-💙)