37 // teotfw zachxjonah

(so i have just recently started watching the end of the fucking world and it's really good and I ended up writing this, enjoy :)

J O N A H

I'm not sure what it was, but i was interestingly attracted to the boy.

"Excuse me." He screamed. I quickly took my headphones off. "Yes?" I said. "Do you have an extra dollar, the fucking lunch lady won't give me my fucking lunch." He said swaying side to side. I stared awkwardly at the boy. "Hello? Are you going to give me the dollar?" The short brunette complained. I quickly shoved my hand into my backpack trying to find the dollar. I put my hand out with the dollar in my palm. "Thanks." He said as he slowly but harshly snapped the dollar from my hand. "By the way, that cheese in your sandwich is artificial." He said not turning around to look at my reaction. "f-fuck off." I whispered.
Something in the way he talked made me feel connected to him.

Z A C H

I walked off with the dollar in my palm. "Here." I mumbled under my breath at the lunch lady. "24 cents." She said. "For fuck sake, can I not have my fucking lunch?" I said. She looked at me astonishingly as the kids behind me groaned. I smiled and took my lunch. "Zach!" She screamed after me. No fucks given, I walked off with my lunch. I threw it on the table and sat down. "This is disgusting." I said as i took a piece of hair out of my sandwich. I heard a ding come from my phone. "Zach is a dumb slut, piece of shit, worse less fuck." I read out. "Your blackmailing the wrong bitch, sweetie." I said smiling at Rebecca. "What?" She said with a smirk. "Don't play dumb now." I said. I threw my phone at her face making her fall off her chair.
"Next time, make sure you're not using email, bitch."

J O N A H

I sat at a bench near the bike rack. "Why are you following me?" Zach said as he threw his backpack next to me. "I don't know." I said even though I was already at the bench, before he was. I looked ahead, staring out at the birds. "Can we go to your house?" Zach said smacking his gums. "Ok." I said, hesitantly. He walked off, I followed even though I was pretty sure he didn't know where I lived. "You're interesting, like me. I like it." He said. "Ok." I said. "This small shitty town is bloody hell for me." He said slowing down his speed. "Why is it bloody hell?" I asked. "Oh wow, you know other words than 'Ok'." He said. "My parents, well my dad. He's a fuckin dickhead." He said. "Ok." I said. "God, I thought you were actually interesting, but you're boring." He said spitting out his gum. "Ok." I said. "Do you like it here?" He asked.  I looked off into the distance as we passed the small lake.

"I love you." She said. "I love you too mother, but I need to feed them." I said. She smiled. I opened the car door with my other hand as I held the bag of bread in my other. I ran to the pond. "Here, duckys." I said. I heard a loud splash. I turned around to see no car. I looked around once again, to see our car slowly sinking in into the small pond.
"I love you more, mother."

"Hello?" He said. "No." I said. "Fuck yeah, you're interesting again." He said. "Then let's leave." He said. "Ok." I said. We continued to walk to my house. Zach stopped. "Why is your house so weird? It had too many windows." He said. "Maybe." I said. I struggled to open the door, but eventually opened it. Zach walked in first, throwing his backpack on the couch. "Cool." He said as he walked around the living room. I was very good at avoiding feelings, I never felt anything, that's why I stabbed myself in the wrist with a paper clip when I was younger. "Do you have a car?" He asked. "Maybe." I said. "I can see it outside." He said. "I-It's my dads." I said. "Take it." He said. "B-" I started. "Do you want to get out of this shit hole or not?" He said sternly as he grabbed me by my sweater. "Yes." I said. "Then, take. It." He said as he loosened his grip on my sweater. I quickly took the knife from under the pillow and shoved it into the pocket on my shin.
For the first time in a long time, I didn't find the need to kill him.

Z A C H

I sat in the seat next to him, admiring the older boy. He was really skinny, pale. He wore a knitted grey sweater, black skinny jeans, and all black converse. At first I found it ugly, but I actually found it kinda cute. I turned the volume up and started singing. "Take your sweater off." I said. "Should I pull over?" Jonah asked. "No, keep on driving." I said. He continued to drive. He was really good at doing both, it amazed me. He eventually pulled over and stopped, letting me crawl over him.

J O N A H

We arrived at a hotel. Zach had stolen money from his mom and dad so we had enough to stay for a few days. "Double bed?" The lady asks. "I guess, double bed, double sex?" Zach said. I turned a light pink, since I was more on the pale side. She looked at us like we were some druggys, I don't blame her though. She slowly slides the key to us. Zach snatches is from her grip. "Thank you." He said. He ran up to the second floor as i lazily dragged on behind the brunette.

Z A C H

I missed home. I missed my mom. I didn't miss my "dad" though, fuckin dickhead. That's literally why I'm here, stuck with Jonah, but at the same time I didn't mind it. I sat on the bed. Jonah sat weirdly, he sat with his legs straight and his back against the wall. I was about to speak, before my breath hitched. "I-I'll be right back." I said as I walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. A tear sat on the edge of my eyelash. I wanted home, I wanted my house, I wanted my real dad, I wanted my life back. I quietly sobbed as I slid down the wall. "I d-don't deserve t-this." I said. I was surprised Jonah didn't notice me. Sometimes it feels as if Jonah could be someone I could love, but he's sometimes just a fuckin stranger. I silently cried, not caring about anything else around me. "Zach?" I heard a soft voice say. "Zachary?" It was Jonah. But I didn't expect him to know my full name. "Go away." I sniffled. "No." He said, he didn't really ever talk back. I heard the door rattle. I heard it creak open. Jonah was standing there, seemingly lifeless. "I'm sorry, I have to leave." I said as I got my jacket and ran out of the room. "Z-Zach!" He screamed behind me. I ran down the wooden creaking floors, making sure the lady didn't see me. I ran out into the parking lot. The cold air hitting my neck. I looked up at the night sky, the full moon. "I'm sorry, Jonah." I said. "I miss home." I said. "Ok." He said, I looked back at him as he was some sort of psychopath. "I mean- y-you can stay here w-with me." He said. I looked at the boy who was swaying back and forth on his heels and toes. "Y-You don't have to." He said. I ran up to the tall skinny boy. I hugged him tight. "I'm sorry I've been so rude to you, you never deserved this. You're so swe-" I said. I felt cold chapped lips on mine. "Don't be sorry."

(A/N: leave ideas bcuz I suck at making these, as you can see ^^^ anYwAys I'm tired, so gud bye-💙)