34 // siCkfiC

Creds: uhM idk I'll figure it out juS waaiT w-waTcH ME AJWKWI

Jonah

"This isn't faaAAIR!" Zach screamed. "Zach my fuckin ears! For fucks sake calm the fuck down." I said. "No! My throat huRTS." He said. "Here!" I said shoving Advil into his face. "I don't want that." He said. "Drink. It." Corbyn said, sniffling. We were all sick as fuck, but not as sick as Zach. His stomach hurted 24/7, yet managed to not throw up. "It tastes disgusting." He said. "Yeah no shit." I said, taking the cup and throwing it into the sink. "You can't run around the tour bus with out socks on." I said "That's a myth." He said. "Zach, I'm not joking, put on some socks." I said. "nO!" He said running off to the back of the bus. Luckily I caught him. "Jonah! LET GO!" He screamed. "Shut up, your gonna hurt your vocal cords more." I said. He screamed. "ZACH!" I said holding him. He kicked me several times in the leg and knee. I picked him up and put him into my bunk. I shut the curtain. "Wow, like that curtain is gonna stop me from leaving." He said as he made his way to the end of the bed. I grabbed his waist and sat him down. "Stop." I said as I grabbed his foot and put on his socks. "I don't want these!" He said. "Too bad." I said. He honestly looked cute with knee high socks. "Can I leave now?" He said. "No." I said. I grabbed my dark red hoodie. "No, please." He said. I smirked. I grabbed him by the waist and sat him on my lap and put the sweater on him. "I look dumb." He said. "You look adorable." I said. I got out of the bunk and reached out to grab Zach. "No, I don't need YOUR help." He said. "Fine." I said as I walked off. I watched as the boy struggled. He would always put his leg down but would realize he'd fall. "Need help now?" I said. He looked disappointed and sad. "Come here." I said reaching out for him, he fell into my arms as I adjusted him on my hip. He jumped out of my arms. "Don't touch me." He said. I laughed as the brunette walked into the kitchen. He looked dumb with the sweater that reached to his knees. "These sleeves are too long." He said. "Like this di-" I got cut off. "Don't even think about it." He glared at me. "Dick." I said smirking. He beat me with his spoon. "Zach! Stop." I said laughing. "Don't say that!" He said blushing. "Why not?" I said. "BECAUSE." He said. He continued to make his bagel. He finished making it. I grabbed it out of his hands. "JONAH STOP TEASING ME." He screamed. I thought it was cute when he was mad. He lifted up my sweater and went under and climbed me. "Z-Zach, stOP YOU'RE TICKLING ME!" I said. "I don't care." He said as he poked his head out. He took his bagel and just stayed there slowly eating it. "Can you get out of my hoodie? It's uncomfortable." I said. "No. It's really warm here, so, I will stay." He said. "Ugh." I said. He just stayed there, resting his head on my shoulder. "Zach, get out of my hoodie I wanna go to my bunk." I said. He got out and he pointed to my bunk. "Put me up there." He said i rolled my eyes and lifted him up. "Can I take your bunk then?" I said. "No. There's still room up here." He said. I climbed up and laid down on my side facing the tinted windows. Zach turned around and went into my hoodie again. "omG zach." I said. "It's warms, so shut up." He said. I just smiled. And hugged the boy. "I said don't touch me." He said.
"Too bad."

(A/N: uR welcome biches. anyways ur thot needs to go to sleep because idk. It's- omG I MISSED 11:11 FUCK anyways it'll be like 11:28 by the time I edit this so yeah gn or gm to where ever you live. and well if it's the middle of the day, uHm have a gud day. - 💙)