6 // afternoon zachxjonah

Jonah

Me and Zach were playing tag in the backyard, barefoot. "Tag! You're it!" Zach said as he ran away as soon as he touched me. I ran after him. "You can run but you can't hide!" I said running and running. We ended up at the front of the house my feet hit the cold cement floor. I couldn't see Zach anymore, I heard a scream. "ZACH!" I said running toward the familiar scream. I turned a corner to see Zach on the cold concrete floor, bleeding. "Ow." He said. There were glass shards in his feet. "Oh my god." I said rushing over to him. "What happened?!" I said. "I don't know, I was just running around and there was a pile of glass on the floor and I guess I didn't see it." He said casually. "How are you so casual about it?" I ask. A tear spilled from his eye. "I-I'm not. I-It hurts, Jonah." He said crying. I awe at the boy. "Were you trying to hide your feelings from me?" I ask. "I don't w-want you to t-think I-I'm a cry baby." He says sniffling. "Zach, I don't expect much from you. You're a tiny 16 year old." I said smiling at him. I pick him up bridal style and take him to the house. I walk in and Jack and Daniel run up to me and the broken boy. "Omg! What happened?" Daniel said stroking Zach's hair. "He stepped in a pile of glass." I said looking down at Zach. "Awee, poor thing." Jack said. "Guys, he's okay. Let me just cure it." I say as I walk up the stairs not looking back at there reactions. Zach is cuddling into my chest, he was so warm. "Why are you so cute?" I ask. "I'm not!" He says. "What do you mean? Honey, is you blind?" I ask. He laughs. "Zach, you are cute." He blushes. "Stop it!" He says playfully.  "Y-You're hot." He says. "I know that." I say. He laughs. I get to the bathroom and set him down on the counter. I grab the first aid kit and put it right next to him. I go in between his legs so I could cure his foot. I get the tweezers. He gasps. "It's gonna hurt a bit okay? Do you trust me?" I ask. "Y-Yes." He says. I grab one of the glass shards and pull it quickly so he wouldn't feel it. "Ow!" He says pulling on my sleeves. "Zach, I'm sorry." I say. "I-it's ok." He says shaking. I do the same for the rest of the glass shards. "What color band aid do you want?" I ask. "Blue." He says  not very excited. "Why are you so sad?" I ask. "I don't know." He says looking down at the ground. I lift his chin up and kiss his forehead. "Don't be sad, I'm right here Zachary." I say. He blushes. He spreads his arms out instructing me to carry him. I pick him up and he immediately latches on to my waist. "Aww." I say as he cuddles into my shoulder.

Zach

I was in Jonahs soft warm arms. "H-Hot." I whisper into his shoulder. "Hmm?" He asks. "N-Nothing!" I say. Great, now that im sleepy im going to start to talk during i sleep. "Oh ok." He says. Jonah walks down the stairs with me still on his hips. "C-Can we cuddle?" I say sleepily. "Sure." He says as he walks over to the couch. He sits down as he sets me down next to him, i lay my head on his chest. "W-Warm." I say half asleep. He giggles. I try to wrap my arms around his waist but he pulls me on top of his chest. "D-Daddy." I say. "Huh?" Jonah says laughing a bit. I shake off my sleepiness. "Im sorry." I say. "Its ok Zach, you must have a Daddy kink, huh?" He asks. I shove my face into his chest from embarrassment. "Awee its ok...Daddy." He whispers into my ear. I look at him and kiss him harshly. He pulls away. "Jeez, i didn't know it was a major kink." He says. "Exactly, dont mess with my kinks." I say. He laughs. "Uh huh." He says. "Jonah, can i tell you something?" I ask. "Yeah sure." He says biting his lip. I kiss him, but this time passionately. He kisses back. "I love you too Zach." He says as if he already knew my question. I smile. He gives me that smile that's kills me every time. "Fuck you Jonah. Why do you always have to kill me with that smile of yours?" I say. He laughs. "Yeah, I do have a nice smile." He says. I blush. "So hows your foot?" He asks. "Its ok." I say. "What have we learned?" He says playfully. "No running around...barefoot." I say sighing. "Its for safety, Zach." He says. "Okay, Mom!" I say in that voice that Logan uses when he says 'Mom' to Lydia. "Do you mean Daddy?" He whispers in my ear. I smack him. "Jonah!" I say blushing. "I knew it! You have a MAJOR crush on me!" He says jumping up from the couch. I shove my face into the blanket. I feel him pick me up. "You're adorable." He says. "You're hot." I say. "You've told me that many times." He says smiling. We hear the front door open, Aspen. (Disclaimer: I dont speak Aspen politics. None of this is true just want a story. yah know?) "Ugh, gays." She says as she pushes through the door. Jonah looks at me worried. I'm heart broken, I never liked Aspen. She was a gold digger, fame digger and worse attention digger. A tear rolls down my eye. Am I gay? "Hey, Loaf Bread! What are you doing here?" Jonah says walking up to Aspen and put me down. "I have a right to be here." She says as she walks away from Jonah. "Uh No you don't." He says clearly pissed. She rolls her eyes. "First you barge into OUR privacy, Second you call us gay?" He says. She stares at him. "Exactly, Walk away." He says as he pointed to the door. She runs out the house screaming and very mad. He looks back at me and gives me a smirk. "No one is going past my Zach." He says smiling. I smile, a very weak smile. He walks over to me and lays there with me, hand in hand.

(Lolololol hopefully I get to start on another chapter soon. Sorry for the late chapters I have a lot of school work to do so yeah. Hope yah liked it!)