21 // bracelets jackxdaniel

Daniel

Jack had recently just left to his hometown. His mom called me everyday begging me to go, but I was just too busy with my parents moving in to there new apartment in LA. So, finally I convinced my mother to let me go. I bought a plane ticket and went off to Jack's hometown.

Jack

"Isla! Give me back my damn charger!" I said, grumpy as hell. "Jeez, Jack, chill." She said and passed me the charger. I snatched it out of her hands and gave her a cold look. Why am I so mean? I haven't slept at all. I'm not sure why. But I don't like it. Ava, kept on blasting music, Isla was being ignorant, my mom was cooking so, that left me alone. The music was too loud, Isla was too ignorant. I sat in a corner with the door locked. I tried to sleep nothing worked. I got up and left to the kitchen. "Are we gonna do anything today?" I said as I sat down at the island table. "Yeah, we're gonna go pick up you grandma from the airport." She said. "Finally someone to actually talk to." I said. "Hey, I'm gonna go to the backyard." I said. "Okay, Be back by 4." She said. I ran outside with my skateboard in my hands. I did a few tricks, until I started to wonder off into the woods. It was pure Day light, it hurt my eyes though. I felt something hit my back. I turned around to see kids throwing sticks at me. I flipped them off. Little fuckers. "Fuck off." I said and continued to wonder deeper into the woods. I tripped over something. "MOTHER F*CKER." I shouted. It was a brown old wooden box. I stood up and picked up the box. It looked similar to something I had owned before. "Ew, this is disgusting." I said as I slowly opened it. It was 2 beaded bracelets. One with all white beads but one black bead. And another with all black beads but one white bead. This looked so familiar. I took one out of the box. The one with all black beads. It had the initials "J.A." On them. Jack Avery? As in me? Nah. I picked up the other one. "D.S." It had written. "Holy shit." I said. "Jack Avery, Daniel Seavey." BUt Why Daniel Seavey? Why that name? Did I like him?

*Flash Back*
*a bit after idol*
*3rd person*

"Here, Give me your bracelet." Daniel said to Jack. "What? No!" Jack said. "Trust me." He said. Jack gave Daniel his black beaded bracelet, Daniel put both of the bracelets into a brown wooden box. "Come on lets go throw it somewhere into the woods." Daniel said. "What? Why!" Jack said. "Trust." Daniel simply said. Daniel wrote a note and put it into the box, but never let Jack read it.

*End oF flashback*

"Holy shit! The note." I said and looked into the box. There it was, a yellow chipped tinted note. Jack simply unfolded it. It read. "If you're reading this write your initials with this blue pen.- Daniel Seavey" Then it was like 20+ initials. One that stood out to me was I.S. Isla Stanford, (Or Isla Rose, either way works) as in my sister. I looked again into the box. It was blue ink spilled all over the bottom and plastic from the pen. I smiled and ran back home. "Hey, Jack what's that in your hand?" My mom said. "It's for a project." I said and ran upstairs to my room. I threw the box on my bed but with the note in my pocket. I ran to Islas room. "Isla, WhEn did you fInd this nOte?" I asked ripping it out of my pocket. "Um, awhile ago." She said. I rolled my eyes and ran out of her room. I need to stop getting pissed for stupid reasons. I'm sleepy, but I can't sleep. I miss Daniel.

*1 hour later*

We were in the car driving to the airport. The brown wooden box in my lap. Ava kept on bugging me about it. I was only taking it so I could show my grandma, she's one of the only people I trust in my family.

*airport, cuZ I'm lazy*

We got to the airport. I sat in the seat waiting for my grandma. I watched as the suitcases went by. One stood out to me. It had a Why Don't We sticker on it. I went up to it. "Omg! JACK AVERY?" A girl with brunette hair scared me. "Hi." I said and hugged her. "Omg, I love you so much." She said. I kept on staring at the suit case, it looked like Daniels, he had a WDW sticker on his as well. "Oh, uh I love you more" I said. She said good bye, and took the wdw suitcase. Why does everything remind me of Daniel? I went up to my mom. "When am I leaving to LA again?" I asked. "February 3." She said. AH crap. I sat back down and saw another wdw suitcase went by. I got too frustrated I didn't care who's it was. I got up and picked it off of the moving Thingy. "Boo." Someone touched my shoulder. "AV- " I jumped. It had blue sparkling eyes. It was Daniel. I jumped up and hugged him hard. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I missed you so much." I said as I slowly started to cry. "Was this the surprise instead of grandma?" I asked my mom and she recorded the whole thing. She nodded. "I love you so much Daniel." I said as I sobbed into his shoulder.

*car again, cuz I'm lazy and it 10:58 pm and tired:)*

I sat next to Daniel the whole car ride home with the box in my lap and my head on his shoulder. "What's in the box Jack?" He finally questioned. "You'll see." I said smirking. He put a hand on my thigh, I just lightly smiled at him.

*back home, again cuz I'm lazy*

"Daniel, you can put your stuff in the guest bedroom, upstairs." My mom said. "NO THATS OKAY HE CAN SLEEP WITH ME." I screamed back. "But the-" She said. I cut her off. "NO HE'LL SLEEP WITH ME." I said. I grabbed Daniels hand and ran up the stairs with him trailing behind me. I ran into my room and locked the door. "Welcome to my shitty childhood room." I said. He just smiled at me. I felt myself turn a light red. Daniel walked closer to me. He grabbed my chin and lifted it up. "Do you have a crush on me?" He asked with a smirk. "What? N-No." I stuttered. He lightly giggled. "Sure, Jack." He said as he walked around my room. "So, whats in the box?" He asked. "Something." I said. "No shit, Sherlock." He said giggling. I opened it. He grabbed one of the bracelets. "D.S.? As in Daniel Seavey?" He asked. I nodded. I passed him the yellow tinted note. He read it. "How? How did you find this?" He asked. I shrugged. "Wandering leads a beautiful way." I said. He picked up the other one, J.A. "Jack Avery." He said as he looked down at the bracelet. He grabbed my hand and slid on the bracelet. He put on his. I slowly leaned in. I put my hand on his left cheek as I used my other to support myself from not falling on him. "JACK!" My mom screamed. "I'm gonna get that kiss later today." Daniel said. "It- It wasn't a kiss! I-I was just simply falling um forward." I said. "That's not possible." He said laughing. I just smiled at the boy. We walked out but I couldn't just not kiss the boy. I pulled him back into the room. I kissed his soft lips. "There." I said with a smirk.

(A/N: IM SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. THANKS FOR 5K READS!- 💙)