17 // new year special

Zach

Who the hell is gonna be my New Year kiss?

Daniel

Who the hell is gonna be my New Year kiss?

Jack

Jonah ran into me and Daniels shared room. "I need your help." He said. "With what?" I asked. "Zach." He responded. I knew it, they always had something going on. "Um okay, what exactly?" I asked. "New Years." He said. "New Years, What?" I asked. "NEW YEARS KISS DAMIT JACK!" He said. I know, I'm nosey. "OoOo You wanna kiss the boy?" I asked. "More than anything." He said. I laughed. He playfully slapped me. "I know you wanna kiss Daniel, so shut up." He said. I giggled. "Fine, Fine. I'll help you. Only if you help me." I said. "Let me guess, you want to kiss Daniel." Jonah said. I simply nodded. "I have a plan, since we both want to kiss someone, we can have like a double New Years KISS!" I said. "Yeah, but where would we have it?" Jonah asked. I pointed up. "Jack, you know David won't let us." Jonah said. "Shut up, He's off to Utah." I said. "True." Jonah said. "So roof it is?" Jonah asked. I nodded. And with that me and Jonah left to get the stuff ready.

Zach

I sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram. Jonah came in. "I'm going on the roof." He said. "What? Why? No, you're gonna hurt yourself!" I said jumping up from my bed. "Zach, I'll be okay." He said. "Can I Come?" I asked. "No, first of all you're scared of heights." Jonah said slipping on his white vans. "Plea-" I said but he cut me off. He grabbed my face. "Zach, I'll be okay." He said staring into my Dark Brown Eyes. "Can I watch you then?" I asked. He laughed. "Fine." He said. I smiled and ran out of the room to Daniels room. "DANIEL! COME ON LETS GO OUTSIDE!" I said grabbing his hand. "Why?" He asked. "Jonah might get hurt, he's going on the roof." I said. "With who?" He asked. "Um, Jack I think, since Corbyn went to New York with Christina so." I said. "Okay, I wanna watch Jack then." He said. We went outside and waited for them to go on the roof. Daniel was the only person I told about having a crush on Jonah, and I'm the only person he told about him liking Jack. We went outside and sat on the rocks where the shade hit the rocks. Jonah came out with a huge ladder. "Omg, I don't want him to get hurt." I said only loud enough so me and Daniel could have a conversation. "He'll be okay." Daniel said. I watched as Jonah climbed the ladder. Damn, Jonah thicc. Jack followed behind but with bags filled with flowers? Wtf. They made it to the top. Omg Jonahhhhh! Please don't get hurt. I repeated to myself. Jack came back down for more bags filled with stuff. What are they doing? "Daniel, what do you think they're doing?" I asked. "Dunno." He said as he sat there with his phone. I snatched his phone and threw it at the ground. "You're supposed to give me company." I said. "My phone!" He said. I giggled. "go get it you dummy head!" I said. He rolled his eyes. We sat there on the rocks arguing on who's crush was hotter, Jack or Jonah. "No, definitely Jonah is hotter, have you seen those abs?" I said. "Uh no, have you felt Jacks fluffy curly hair!" Daniel said back. I laughed. "No, because I'm no creep that plays with someone's hair while they're sleeping!" I said. "Oh yeah? I come into you and Jonah's room and most of the time you're having a wet dream and moaning Jonah's name." Daniel said. Shit. I blushed. "What? No." I said. "Mmhmm, well you watch him sleep." Daniel said. "And! He's cute as hell." I said. "Who's cute?" Jonah shouted out. "S-Sawyer!" I shouted back. He laughed. "Almost got caught!" Daniel nudged me in the arm.

Jack

I watched Daniel from up above. He looked so cute. The way his eyes reflected off of Zach's. "Jack! Come help." Jonah said. "C-coming!" I said and got up to help Jonah. "What if Daniel doesn't like it?" I said. "He'll Love it." Jonah said.