29 // roses zachxjonah

Zach

I walked past Jonah hoping he wouldn't push me against the lockers. I continued to walk faster. "Hey, brace face." Jonah said. "What do you want, Jonah?" I said. "Nothing, I just like to torture you." He said smiling. I grabbed his arm trying to force it away. I screeched. "JONAH! LET GO." I screamed as I kicked. "Come on, please Jonah there's only 2 more days left of school, leave me alone." I said. He let go. "Run off you slut." He said I glared into his eyes and ran away. I walked into class, late. I nodded to the teacher. She already knew I was getting bullied, but I wouldn't tell who was bullying me. I sat at the back of the classroom with my head down. "Zachary, you have to participate." The teacher said. "Look. Do we really need to learn algebra? When the fuck, are we gonna need damn algebra?" I said. "Language, Zachary." She said. "Ive told you so many times to stop calling me Zachary." I said and put my head back down. "Zach, I'm trying to help but you won't tell me who's hurting you." She said. "I'm just tired, Okay?" I said and ripped the paper out of her hand. She got up and sat at her desk.

The bell rang and I ran out of the classroom. I ran through the halls pushing people but not giving a fuck. I ran out. "Zach!" Jonah screamed. I ran faster. I ran to my house locked the door and sat against the door. "Zach?" My mom called out. I curled into a ball and cried. "Zachary?!" My mom said and kneeled down to me. "I-I'm Fine." I said. "No, you're not. I got a call from your math teacher. What's going on?" She asked. "I was just tired." I said, sniffling. "Zach." She said. "I'm fine!" I said and ran upstairs.

"Zach! Someone's here." My mom said.  I struggled to get up but eventually came down stairs. I saw someone in the door way. It was Jonah. "Mom." I sighed. "I just wanted to say that I- I'm sorry." He said. "Mom, can I talk to him, alone?" I said. She walked away. "Jonah, you've put me through enough bull shit what in the hell do you want now?!" I said. Tear stains were still on my cheeks. "I just wanted to sa-say that-" He said. I shushed him. He pulled out a rose from behind him, it was beautiful. "Save it." I said looking down at the rose. "Don't look around for me ever again, alright?" I said. He nodded, he walked off and I noticed the rose fall. I watched as he walked off. I looked around to see if anyone was watching, I ran outside to grab the rose and ran back in. "You okay?" My mom said. I nodded and ran back upstairs.

Jonah

It was the first day of my sophomore year. I didn't wanna go, I felt bad. I was a bully. I walked out of the house. I wanted to say sorry to Zach but he ignored my apology. I walked to school with one of my friends, Jack. "He didn't except it." I said. "Now you tell me? Jeez, why would you do that in the first place." He asked. I shrugged. "Some people do it because there jealous." Jack said, not making eye contact. "Jealous of what?" I asked. His jaw dropped and he stopped me. "What?" I said. "You're jealous of Zach, you're jealous of all the boys that have dated Zach." Jack said. What? "N-No, that's dumb." I said and pushed him to the side and continued to walk. "I bet you didn't even try to say sorry to him."  Jack said. "I did." I said. "No, I'm taking you guys somewhere." Jack said. "You're not taking me anywhere." I said. He smirked at me.

Zach

I got to school avoiding any bullies. I saw Jonah and Jack. Jack waved at me.  "Zach! Come here!" He screamed. I looked at around. I glared at Jonah and he slightly smiled. I walked over to Jack and Jonah. "What?" I said. "Are you free today?" He asked. "Y-Yeah?" I said. He handed me a note and walked away. Meet me at my house at 8. I looked at him and Jonah walk away. Would Jonah be there?

~8:00 cuZ I'm lazy~

I got on my bike and went to Jacks house. Jack waved at me. "Get in the car." He said. I saw Jonah from the corner of my eye. Jeez. Jonah got in the front seat and I got in the back seat. It was getting pretty dark out too. Jack started driving to a hill cliff. Jack got out of the car and whispered something into my ear. "Trust me." He said. Jonah walked towards the cliff and smiled. I ran up to him. "Look I'm sorry." I said grabbing his hand. He kicked the ground. "No. I'm sorry. I was being rude." He said. "Jonah, I'm serious. It was selfish of me." I said moving a bit closer. I bit my lip. He kept looking down. He looked out into the night sky I saw a tear drip out of his eye. "Jonah." I said hugging him. "I'm so sorry." I said crying into his chest. We stood there crying into each other's shoulders. I looked up at him. I laughed. "I'm not even sure why I'm still here, hugging you, you could've killed me at this point." I said laughing. "I wouldn't." He said. He pulled out a red rose from his back. "Here, brace face." He said giggling. I looked at him smiling. I got on my tippy toes and kissed him. "Can you be my little brace face?" He asked. I blushed and nodded.  "Zachary!" I saw my mom in awe. "Jonah?" I saw another women say. "M-Mom?!" We both screamed out. I hid my face into Jonahs chest. "It's not Zachary!" I said hiding. Jonah laughed. Fuck, I love him.

(A/N: boi I was bored okAy? leave sum recommendations plEAsE tHanKs-💙)

Edit: shit I forgot to give cred to Jayln_Midgette20 she recommended this, tHanK yOu