23 // pale ghost jonahxzach

Jonah

I was on my phone walking to Starbucks to get a quick coffee. I got there and I saw this small boy wearing a long grey coat. To be honest I found the boy cute. He sang quietly. I got my drink and left, I had noticed that he had left before I did. I walked back to our cabin. I saw the same boy standing, shivering from his cold coffee. "Hey." I said. "Hi." He said with a chirpy yet tired voice. "I heard you singing at Starbucks, and you're uh very talented." I said blushing. Crap. "Thanks." He said, a soft pink blush went all over his cheeks. I smiled. "You live here?" I asked. "No, I live in LA." He said. "Oh, same." I said. "My cabins a few blocks up there." He said pointing the way my cabin was. "Oh same, mines just a tad bit farther." I said. "It's Jonah, by the way." I said. "Zach." He said blushing, he smiled. "Welp, nice to meet you, Zach."

Zach

Jonah was um, hot. I blushed "Nice to meet you too." I said. He started walking off. "J-Jonah!" I said. Fuck. "Yeah?" He asked. "C-Can I walk with you? My moms taking a long time." I said blushing madly. He nodded. I ran up to his side as we walked together. "How old are you?" Jonah asked. "16." I said. "Oh, you're only 16?" He asked. I nodded. "You?" I asked. "19." He said. Wowza, hOT. Jonah was actually different from most guys, funny, smart, hot? A car beeped at another car. "MOVE FUCKER." They screamed at each other. I got scared. "J-Jonah." I said slightly clinging onto his side. "Come on, lets get you out of here." He said. He flipped off the two dudes and we kept on walking. I had found that Jonah's hand had slithered into mine, I didn't mind though. I was a pale ghost compared to him. Jonah had fair tan skin, while I was very pale. We finally got to my cabin. "Is this your cabin?" He asked. I nodded. "Thanks, Jonah." He nodded. "Give me your hand." He said. I lifted my hand up. He wrote his number on my wrist, and put a tiny heart. "Use it." He said and winked. He untangles fingers with mine and walked off. I melted. "Holy shit, that was hot." I said. "What was?" A female voice said behind me, my mom. "Nothing." I said and ran into the cabin. I ran into my room and jumped on the bed. "I HAVE HIS NUMBER!" I said screaming like a 12 year old. Oh my god.

Jonah

I got what I wanted, to make the boy somewhat happy.

*next morning*

"JONAH! WHERES MY CHARGER." Jack screamed. "Don't know, don't care, don't give a fuck." I said pulling on my boots. I got my coat on and snow board. "I'll be waiting outside, slowpokes." I said to Jack and Daniel. I ran outside with Corbyn. "Hey." I said. "Hey." He said. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded. We went up the hill. I was really good at snow boarding but I was still scared. Corbyn went down first, then I did. I went back up to slide down again. "J-Jonah?" I high pitched voice said. "Hmm?" I said. I turned around to see Zach. "Oh, Zach!" I said. "You snowboard?" He asked. "Yeah, you?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm not really good at it though." He said. "Show me." I said. He went to the edge of the hill, and with no hesitation went in. He. Was. Fast. "Holy shit, is that kid your friend?" Corbyn asked. i nodded. "He's a talented one." I said watching the boy come back up. "Holy SHIT, that was good Zach." i said. He blushed. "I'm not really the athletic kind." He said. After that, i went back to my cabin and i got a text.

Unknown: Hey, its Zach, i think you're really good at snowboarding, wanna meet up tomorrow?
Me: Sure, same place?
Unknown: Yes.
Me: K, night Zachary ❤️

Zach

💙Jonah💙: K, night Zachary ❤️
Me: Night Jonah

Holy SHIT HE SENT ME A FUCKING HEART. "OMG OMG OMG, IM SO FUCKING LUCKY." I said jumping up and down on my bed. Wow.

*Few days go by of meeting up and long nights of texting*

💙Jonah💙: Come to my cabin please im so lonely
Me: Ugh fine
💙Jonah💙: Thanks 💙

oh a blue heart now, yEaH! I put on my shoes and ran to Jonahs cabin. He opened the door and pulled me in. "Jonah, do you have any chapstick?" i asked as i took off my coat. "I'm not sure." He said as he walked over to the kitchen. "oh its okay." i said as i plopped down on a Love Sack. Jonah went up stairs. "Dare me to jump down into the beanbag?" He said. "No, Jonah you're gonna get hurt." I said getting off the beanbag quickly. I ran upstairs but by the time i got up there Jonah had jumped. Please tell me he landed into the fucking beanbag. He was laying on the floor with his eyes closed. No no no no no. "JONAH." I screamed and ran down to his side. "Jonah, please wake up. You're a fucking idiot. Actually no, I'm an idiot OMG OMG OMG we're all gonna di-" I said. "gotcha bitch." Jonah said scaring me. "Jonah!" I said and pulled him up i hugged him ever so tightly, i don't wanna lose this human. "Jonah, can i tell you something?" I said. He nodded. I smashed my lips into his, i was in a very uncomfortable position, i was hovering over him. "I love you." I whispered into his ear. "I love you too." He said as he hugged me. A blond, curly head, and a blue eyed came in. "I think the famous Jonah Marais  found the 5th band member." The curly one said. "By making out with one, congrats on your first kiss Jonah!" The blue eyed said. "Welp, now we're Why Dont We! Also, welcome, sorry you had to make out with the least hottest one in the group." The blond said. "Hey!" Jonah said blushing mad red. "No, he's actually really hot." I said biting my lips, blushing. "oh okay then." Jonah said blushing. "gEt a roOm." The curly one said. "Zonah?" The blond said. "How do you know my-" I asked but got cut off. "Zachary Dean Herron? Yeah, No, Jonahs Phyco over you." They all said. i blushed. "N-No I'm not!" Jonah said blushing. "Its okay, Jonah Marais Roth Frantzich." I said. "Yep, no I'm really single." The curly one said and walked away. i giggled. I looked into the boys eyes. I felt like i was saying "i love you" with eye contact but really it was just my mind.

y⃣o⃣u⃣ s⃣o⃣ f⃣u⃣c⃣k⃣i⃣n⃣
p⃣r⃣e⃣c⃣i⃣o⃣u⃣s⃣ w⃣h⃣e⃣n⃣ y⃣o⃣u⃣

      ❤️       💙
🌈       ❤️         ✨
💜ⓈⓜⒾⓁⒺ💛
      💞      💘
            💖

copy and paste from last chapter hHahHH i do hacks lolol no what? - 💙)