Sincerely Me (Third Book in the Dear My Sanity Trilogy)

Can you feel me? I'm hiding in your head.

Can you feel me? I'm hiding under your bed.

Do you hear me? My footsteps on the floor.

Do you hear me? My knocking on your door.

Can you see me? My knife shining bright.

Can you see me? You're hiding in the light.

Your blood will stain my knife tonight. This will be your last day of living.

The feeling is calling out for your death and I am here to obey. Your time has come and I am near.

The moon has no light tonight. I hide in the shadows, waiting for you to follow my orders. Your time has come, the end is near and I am here to kill.

The lights are off, you're under the covers and I am hiding in the shadows. Your breathing is even and your heart is beating but not for long.

This permanent grin is all that can be seen.

Nothing of me can be seen.

This sharp knife calls out for your blood and demise. I am here to answer. The feeling calls me to move and before you can even wake this knife will descend.

Death is inevitable and we all must answer the call.

Stained in the blood of others is how I walk through this life. The time had come, you died tonight and I did it all on my own. The road to destruction is a lonely one and suddenly I realize I am alone.

Suddenly I realize I am not alone. The time had come, I will live on tonight, but you will not.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*