Chapter Twenty Five~*

1- Jeff

I'm already tired and pissed off when I enter the mansion after my most recent mission. Beside me, Madison cleans off her shoes as we step inside before storming off somewhere. She might have been pissed but I didn't even care what she thought or felt. At this point, she was just a necessary evil, a partner picked out of desperation. Otherwise, I never would have continued to work with her.

I've recently come to the realization that Madison is too much like me. She angers easily and is violent in her anger, which is usually aimed at me on our missions. The problem she's now experiencing is that I am immortal, much stronger, and much faster. I have yet to mention the shots of Slender magic and what they do for us. At the moment, she is incredibly vulnerable to me and others in the mansions. I prefer it that way because it meant I have one less thing to worry about.

Or at least I thought I did.

When I walk into the mansion, the voices in the living room suddenly hush and I notice out of the corner of my eye some of the gaming pastas poke their heads out of the door. I shoot a glare their way before heading up the stairs, wanting to sleep in safety for once. As I go past the door, I catch a few whispers about Gold and Jamie, which makes me paranoid thinking of the two of them together. Gold had always had a crush on Jamie but never dared make a move. Plus, I thought he was with that purple girl.

I can't get their whispering out of my head as I go up the stairs so I'm even more irritated by the time I get to my room. Everything has me so distracted and paying little attention to my surroundings that I don't even hear the steady drone of static coming from my room, which is an obvious sign to turn and walk away.

I'm still out of it when I open my bedroom door and stop in the entryway, glaring at the blonde haired bastard on my bed. Ben turns to me once the door opens, his dead grin mocking me as I step in and slam the door behind me. He stands and salutes me, before flopping back onto my bed.

"Jeff, good-"

"Get out."

He goes quiet, his eyes narrowing at me. I glare harder, hoping he'd just leave. "That's not very nice. Anyways, so I'm sure you want to hear all the juicy you missed while you were gone and since I'm a good friend, I decided I should be the one you hear it all from."

"How generous of you. I can really see how you think of me."

"I know, right?" If I could, I would have murdered him. He gives me a lazy grin, getting comfortable. "Sit down, I have a lot to tell."

I don't move from my place by the door. My back and neck ache from having to sleep upright​ for the past couple of days and I just wanted to sleep. Well, what I really wanted was to be able to sleep with Jamie again but that wasn't ever going to happen so I was just going to settle with rest. Ben gives me a cheesy grin and pats the bed next to him affectionately, indicating I should sit by him. I begin wondering what it would be like if I lived in a universe where I could hit him. It would probably be a great universe.

"Ben, I'm really not in the fucking mood so just leave."

"Then you don't want to hear about what's been going on with Jamie?"

I pause at her name. He grins, knowing he caught me. "I didn't say that." With a sigh, I give in and cross the room to sit next to him. "Alright, talk quick. I'm tired."

Ben scoots over as I lay back, holding in a groan as my back relaxes into the mattress. He was grinning like a maniac and looked seconds away from rubbing his hands together in excitement. "Okay, so I'm going to start with the not so juicy bits. First, Jamie is a full Creepypasta. Crazy, I know but not like what her and Gold-"