Chapter 2

Felix's POV

"Felix! Hun, get up it's your first day of school! It's friday, so after today you will get a break!" my mom shouted from down stairs. "Coming Mom!" I called, causing my swedish accent to come out.

So yeah, I'm Felix Kjellberg. I'm originally from sweden, but my poarents got a job transfer and we had to move to Italy.
Today is my first day of school at Jefferson High, and I am kinda, maybe, a little nervous. I have on an blue polo, a pair of baggy jeans, and converse. I had my hair...the way my hair is.

I ran down stairs into the kitchen to find that my mom had made me a small stack of pancakes, a plate of bacon, and a glass of orange juice. She was probably just doing this cause this is the 7th time we moved and every time I make friends, we move away and I lose them.

I heard the bus horn outside and dashed out the door after saying goodbye and I love you to my mom.I hopped on the bus and was immediately the center of attention. All of the student were the same; sitting in their typical highschool catagories. Jocks; Average humanoids; "nerds"; and the populars which were basically ontop of the jocks.

One girl did catch my eye though. She had medium length hair with red tips, Dark brown eyes and was talking with a boy and laughing. Thats probably her boyfriend. When she looked over at me she saw that I was still standing and called me over.

"Hey! There's a seat next to me if you don't mind. My name is Codi, by the way." she said.

I was so nervous. "Uhhhh, I'm F-Felix." I stuttered. *mentall face palm*

"haha, Nervous?" she giggled. I nodded, not trusting my voice.

"Don't be. I'm Codi, wait I already said that, nevermind, That kid across from us is Luke. His girlfriend will be a few stops away. Oh yeah, and that's Casey, he's dating Brooke." she explained pointing to each kid, as she introduced them.

YES! she isn't a taken peice of bacon!

The rest of the bus ride consisted of me meeting Sam, learning that I have 4/7 class periods with Codi, and recieving flirty looks from Brooke even though her Boyfriend was right there.

Luke's POV

I watched as Codi giggled with uhh...Freddy?... Frank?... oh yeah... Felix!!! I hope they end up liking each other. I looked at my beautiful girlfriend Sam, and saw her watch Felix.

"I have an idea!" she said only loud enough for me to hear...Oh god

Sam's POV

After watching Felix and Codi get along so well I told Luke that we should hook them up.

"So here's the plan... After school, I'll invite Codi over and will convince her to come with me to the fro-yo shop. You, will invite Felix to your house, and at 6:30 meet me at the fro-yo shop. We will leave my car their and you and I will take your car and go see a movie or something." I explained.

"So basically we are tricking them and abandoning them at the fro-yo shop?!?!....... Cool!" he said agreeing with my amazing plan.

"Hey, Felix?!" Luke shouted

"Y-yes? he stuttered suddenly getting very shy.

"Wanna come to my house later, and we can play 'beyond two souls'?" he asked

"Sure..." He said.

Operation Find Codi a boyfriend so she's not a single pringle anymore is a go!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Hey , so ya this is the second chapter... tell me what you think.
Soo I have a question..... should I call you guys something??? Like, Umm I don't know.

This is getting awkward...

vacating the premises!!!

bye

Megz <3