Sequal Information.

Hello Awkward ninja Turtles!!!!

So I know that I said that there will be another chapter but, over the past few days I think that, unfortunately that story has come to an end.

In the last chapter I also informed you guys that in this "Chapter" the sequal title will be released.

I'm going to take one step more and give you guys a discription aswell.

Yay! Now you can put the children you were going to throw at me away.

Okay so the discription is first...

As Felix, Luke and Jordan continue their search for Codi, they start to lose hope in ever finding her. Eventually Luke and Jordan give up completely and try to convince Felix to do the same. They even try to set him up with another girl. What happens when he does actually find another sweetheart?

While the boys are giving up on Cody she is still going along with her deal with destery. He comes home every day with food or supplies that they might need to survive in the warehouse that they've begun to call home over the past three months. Every night they stay up for hours talking about anything and everything they can think of. Cody is happy there. She ha given up on the idea of any of her friends ever finding or looking for her. As days go by, will the love for Felix vanish and will she develope feelings for somebody else?

Find out in the Sequal to I'm New.

Now I know that I said The title will be at the end and it will be but I am having a hard time deciding the title. 

So I am going to type some contest chiz till I decide the title.

So I am not sure about Having a contest for the covor. I am thinking about designing it myself.

I had fun making this one so I think I am going to design it myself. But if you want to make a covor send it to me and I might consider choosing one of those. If you do decide to send in a covor  I will dedicate a chapter of the sequal.

Okay I am not sure if any of you read that whole thing but here is the moment you have been waiting for.

boiii

Megz <3

Just kidding!

The title of the Sequal is...

The Search for Nothing

So yeah! Comment your thoughts and I will give you information on when the first chapter comes up in the next update.

Love you!

Boiiiii

Megz<3