Chapter 24

Codi's POV

 I looked into his eyes and suddenly he started leaning in.

I couldn't do that. I can't kiss Destery.

We aren't even dating!

While he was distracted, I turned around and darted away.

He didn't shout. He didn't even chase me.

I turned around confused and Saw him looking down and turning to walk away.

Guilt took over me and caused me to turn around and walk back. I am assuming that he heard my approching steps and turned back around to face me.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me but I thought I could talk you into loving me. But I guess I was wrong and I am sorry. I will help you get back to Felix." he said.

"What if I don't want to go back?" I said, shocking both of us.

"Wait, are you saying that you will stay?" He asked.

I thought it over in my head before saying, "I will stay with you for a year. When those 12 months are over I will decide if I still love you and want to stay. If not then you have to help me find Felix." I said.

"Deal! But we have to stay hidden, considering that we are both most wanted in an asylum." he said.

"So for the next year we both have to live here together. One question?" I said.

"Yes?" he said.

"Can we um... adopt jordan again? He is really important to me." i said.

"We can't adopt anyone...but we can steal him!" he said.

"Yes!!" I shouted, getting exciting but also nervous about what these next 12 months would consist of.

Felix's POV

We got off the plane and grabbed the one bag we brought.

I looked over to look who was doing better and gave him a sad look when he hugged a crying Jordan.

Wait! Why is he crying??

"Jordan what's wrong??"I asked scared that he was hurt or ill.

"I miss her." he said.

"I do too. She was like my sister." Luke said.

"We will find her guys. I know it." I said.

We walked out onto the streets on my hometown adn I was flooded with nostalgia.

Oh Codi where could you be???

----------------------------------------

Hey awkward ninja turtles!!!

Super sorry about my late update. I just got home from My youth 2 youth conference yesturday. I had soo much fun and I became like family  with 12 complete, strangers. For those that don't know Youth 2 Youth is and organization that I am involved in. It is youth helping other youth make good decisions involving substance abuse.

It is a really good organization where I made a load of new friends. Buuuut anyways.

What time is itttt?????

That's right... Question time!!!

What is your opinion on Codi's deal with Destery?

I can't have an opinion because I wrote it so... ya knowwww.

I'm going on vacation again for 2 weeks!!

boii

Megz <3