Chapter 27

Luke POV

After the taxi driver stopped in front of the gate, we got out and paid him before he sped away.

"Jordan, It doesn't matter!!!" Felix shouted, as he asked once again what an asylum is.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!" I shouted.

They gave me looks of horror and shock.

"We will go in and find Codi and then you can find a freaking dictionary and look it up. And Felix, stop arguing with a 10 year old." I said.

"Wait what's the date?" Jordan asked.

"Uh... I think it is the 17th. Why?" Felix said and we both looked at Jordan curiously.

He was silent until we got to the door.

"Because My birthday was the 14th." he said and oushed open the door to the asylum.

"I looked at Felix and saw that we shared the same look. sympathy.

We had missed Jordan's birthday.

If he was our age it wouldn't have mattered much because no body our age really cares but when your a kid, that is something huge in our life.

Having your friends sleep over or going bowling with your family even though you have the worst coordination ever.

There was a bad vibe through the air as we entered the asylum behind Jordan.

Felix's POV

We entered the asylum and it was total chaos.

"How did you lose 2 patients??? How did you manage to lose Connors,AND Smith?!?" somebody came out screaming.

"Wait. Connors?" Luke said curiously.

"Yes!! This imbecile let 2 patients escape the asylum last night!!!" The lady in red scrubs yelled probably un aware of who she was yelling at.

"What were they're names again?" Luke asked.

"Codi Connors and Destery Smith." She said and walked away to go talk to a police officer about the missing patients.

"Okay, well we can figure out that Codi isn't by herself. Who ever that Destery kid is, She is with him." Luke said.

I was filled with jelousy as the thought of Codi alone with another man.

"Well boys time to search the streets of Gothenburg for Codi." I said and we walked out the door to begin the search for our Codi.

Destery's POV

After Codi had fixed up my cut we sat down and began talking. I found out alot about her.

Her Name is Codi Elizabeth Connors.

She likes videogames, and skateboarding. Her favourite color is green and she is an orphan.

She has a fear of bugs, clowns and Raggady Anne dolls.

She wants to go to the united states and attend the New York Film Accadamy, to be a film Director.

I really enjoyed talking to her and waking up near her.

She is perfect. I am just scared that Felix will find her. If he does he will steal he. I have got to keep her hidden.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Awkward Ninja turtles!!!

I have some news.

This might be... the second to last chapter of 'I'm New'

I'm sorry! Please don't throw children at me!!!!!

If any one wants to make a a covor for this write it in the comments and Let me know and chiz.

The title of the new book..... will be released at the end of the next chapter.

What time it is?

That's right..... question time!!!!

What do you think the title will be and do you want to make a covor????

this chapter is also dedicated to Kiarizz.

She is one of my really good friends.

Welp that is all for today!!!!!

boiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Megz<3