Chapter 11

Jordan's POV {Codi's brother}

I sat in Daddy's arm's and waited for mommy, to wake up.

"Hi, Jordan. I am your mother's doctor. Can you hop off daddy so we can talk to you and your daddy about your mother?" The nice looking man said.

I didn't really want to talk so I just nodded and hopped off daddy's leg. I was like my pet froggy, Toby.

"sir... wake up. We need to talk to you about your wife." The tall man said as he nudged my daddy in the side. 

He moved around and , and opened his eyes glancing up at the tall, doctor man.

"I am sorry sir, but your wife is.................Dead." He said.

"W-what????" He said. His voice sounded funny.

"NO I refuse to believe, that! Is this some sick joke?!?!?" He shouted and ran away from me.

"DADDY?!?!?!? Where are you going." 

"I'm going to find your, mother son. I love you." He said as he kept running.

Phil's POV

I have to be with her. If she goes, I go.

I ran to the nearest cliff.

I love you honey...I will see you soon...

I jumped...

 "Heather's" POV

"Breaking news.... Philip and Linda Connor died yesturday. Mrs. Connors was in a severe car collision, and her loving husband could not cope with the loss of his wife and committe-"  I quickly, changed the channel as, Jordan didn't need to hear about this tragic event.

"Heather, how old are you?" ASked Jordan.

"Well, Laura, says that I am 17. She says that I turn 18 in 4 weeks." I explained.

" Heather, when you turn 18... you leave the orphanage. You leave me..." he said in a sad tone.

"I am gonna  promise you something?" I sai to the little boy I have grown very close to over the past night.

"What?" he said as he looked up at me.

"When I get out of here in 4 weeks... I will buy an apartment... and I will come back and I will adopt you as my own. ok?" 

"OK." he said and hugged me tightly.

"I love you Heather."

"I love you too Jordan."

Sam's POV 

Where is codi?????

Her parents are dead and her brother is an orphan... and Felix, is all weird and all that fun stuff.

* Hi we're One Direction! We are stuck in your phone!! Get me out of this box! Answer your phone to set us free!*

My awesome ring tone shouted at me.

I picked it up and Said. 

"Hellooooooooo..."

"Hey sam... It's Brooke. Have you seen Codi?" She said.

"NO..." I said.

" Well... come to my house with Luke and we can look for her together." she said.

"O-ok..." I said and hung up.

What did I just get myself into?

_____________________________________________

Hey awkward ninja turtles...

Sorry It's not long. I have been wotking on a collab with my friend @Samanthadrizza.

It should be up soon.

I am also writting anotherr story but it is more of a rant.

It's called Random Thoughts with Megz.

Go check it out. New thought page up probs.... tomorrow? OK! 

Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Megz,3