Chapter 15

'Heather's POV

As we were walking back to where the rest of the gang was, the boy from the supermarket started to talk breaking the awkward silence.

"So ya my name is Destery Smith, And I got kicked out of my house because my parents didn't want me to follow my dreams of being involved in music."

I suddenly felt bad but then remembered that I had too keep up my act of pretending everything is ok.

"I am Heather. Heather is I. I got kicked out of the orphanage and took Jordan with me." I responed.

"Jordan?" he asked slightly confused.

"Oh ya you don't know the rest of the clan. There is I, Jordan, Cassie, and Jackson. You will meet the butt wipes later." I explained.

"Seems legit." he said.

----------------------time skip because I am being a lazy bum nugget------------------------------------------

I lead Destery around the corner and to our home.

it is just a small alleyway, but they say that home is where the heart is.(if anybody tells me the song i got this from the next chapter will be dedicated to them. I will tell you that the song is by Falling in Reverse) We have all been through so much together and we are like a small family. I love them to bits and even if our home is an old, abandon, alleyway, we don't wake up to impress, we wake up to survive. I appreciate all of our little contributions to life.

ew...that was some cliche chiz over there.

"Come on... they should be right around the co-" I stopped and gasped as i turned the corner and saw 6 cops. 2 holding jackson, 1 holding Jordan, who was intears next to the cop who was holding Cassie.

As i let out the short gasp the 2 other cops who were exploring around our home.

"So you must be the last 2 from the fabulous 5." he said as he slowly approched me.

I almost immediatley lost all confidence that I had gained over the past few days and fainted.

Jackson's POV

I watched as Heather fainted and into that other dudes arms.

He caught her in his arms and immediatly looked for a pulse.

I saw him give out a small sigh of relief when he found it.

I tried to get out of the cops tight grip, so i could calm Jordan and Cassie, and help the beautiful girl I have come to love.

Yes ......

Love.

•••••••••••••••

Hey awkward ninja turtles

Sorry. Update coming soon!

Boiii

Megz<3