Chapter 12

Brooke's POV

Sam and Luke are getting suspicious....

Idea! Jeez Brooke your such a genious!

OK so since They don't know I did anything... It makes it easier for me to kidnap them.

I will invite them over and then my awesome brothers, Nick and Steven, will knock them out and we will inject just enough drugs that make them forget Codi. Then maybe Fefe and I could try and be friends with them.

-------------------------Skip le phone call----------------------

OK so they will be here any minute now. 

I explained the plan to my fant- brothers,abulious

First, Nick will hid in the closet by the front door

Then Steven will hid in the closet in the living room right behind the couch tey will sit on.

Once they get there, Nick will quietly, come out of the closet and lock the front doors. 

After that, He will sneak into the living room.

Then once I have them deep in conversation, The boys, will knock Luke and Sam unconscious.

Then we will take them into the shed in the woods.

We will inject the drugs in them, and then leave.

A while later we will come back and pretend that we are helping them escape from, Codi.

*ding dong* Ohhh there here! OK operation Make the midgets my friends and make them have a hatred for the Bum whole Codi is ago. 

------------------------------------Skip le amazing plan because It obviously worked because it is my story and I say it did------------------------

Luke's POV

I opened my eyes and saw a small, beautiful, girl In the corner crying.

I sprinted over to her and hugged her closely. 

'Who are you?" She asked, slightly scared. 

"I am Luke. And you are beautiful." I said trying to lighten the mood.

She released a small giggle.

But, besides her 1 thing remained on my mind, Where the hell are we?

---------------------------------------------------

Hey awkward ninja turtles!

Sorry about the late update.

Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Megz <3