Chapter 6

Sam's POV

I saw the way Felix's face lit up when Codi was using him as a 'cuddle buddie'. As everyone was talking about what movie to watch, I heard Codi suggest 'twilight'. I will never watch a twilight movie with her...Esspecially when she's hyper.

"Nah..let's play a game. Truth or dare anyone?" I said.

Ever one nodded in agreement, except for Codi. She was currently sitting in Felix's lap and poking him in the nose every 2 seconds.This was great, I could find a way to get Felix to ask out Codi.  We all sat down in a circle and played rock paper scissors sho over who could start.

Felix played Luke while I played Codi. Luke won over there, and I won over here.

We had a mini stare down before get our hands in the starting position.

"Rock..."

"Paper..."

"Scissors..."

"Shoot!"

We said and on 'shoot' I looked at his hand to see that Luke had......won. :( 

"OK, Codi!!! Truth.....or dare?" he said getting all dramatic. THis is why we are together.

"Dare you little goldfish boy!" she said; zaayyuumm! How much Soda did I give her!?!?!? It's been like 3 1/2 hours scince she got here.

"I dare you... To Hug the sexiest person in this room.... and you can't hug yourself again." He said remembering the last time we played this game.

She got up and started walking twords Luke?!?!?!?!

What the heck!

She opened her arms to hug him

and just before she embraced him

she screamed, "SIKE!!!!!!!!" and ran over to Felix and hugged him.

I was so relieved and I could see a look of relief wash over Luke but there was something else, mixed into his eyes...Nervousness?

Luke's POV

Thank god she didn't hug me. I would of felt soo bad for my girlfriend. It was Codi's turn now. She looked around the mini circle we formed and her eyes stopped on Felix. "Feeellliiixxxx?????? Truth or Daree????????" she said while slurring her words.

"Truth.....?" he said, a little un-sure if he was being smart o\r stupid.

"Felix...Darling....Who do you like?" she asked.

I suddenly became very nervous

untill he shouted, YOU! and started kissing her, like his life deppended on it.

Just kidding....

(A/N: Sorry guys I had to do that. I still love you awkward ninja turtles)

"I-I l-like....uh Brooke?" he said.

I saw the color drain from Codi's face. "Ohhhh..... Uhhh i have to use the bathroom..." she said and got up off of Felix, and down the hall. I heard the front door open and I looked at Sam in panic!

Sam leaned over to me and said, "Go get Codi. I'll talk to Felix." \

I nodded and as I was leaving I saw a small tear roll down felix's cheek.

I ran out the door to see Codi, walking over twords town. I know where she's going. she's going to 'Kenny's'

---------------------------------------------------------

hey awkward turtles...

update tomorrow WILL be long.

Megz<3