Chapter 26

Codi's POV

"Codi!!!" Destery shouted from the other end of the ware house we had begun to call home.

"Yeeessss??????" I said.

"I am goiing to go pick up some food. Be back in like 10 minutes." he said.

"OKay. See you soon. be careful." I said.

"I will. Love you." he said.

He had said that every time he went out. I don't say it back, but he says it everyday just to make sure I know. It's been a bay since the deal and he has brought me food for every meal. He doesn't want to let me go out and steal my own food because he is afraid that I might get caught. He has been looking out for me alot lately. He is really sweet, no matter how distant I am for most of the time.

At first I truly believed that Felix Jordan or even Luke would look for me. considering that we have been like inseperable since grade school. But as time went by I gave up on those rediculous thoughts.

Maybe life with Destery wouldn't be so bad.

Maybe I could give him a chance. I could get to know him, the good and the bad, and I could make this year worth while.

I have an Idea.

When Destery comes back, instead of him going to the other side of the warehouse and doing whatevern it is He does back there, and me going to my side and writting stuff in a notebook Destery stole for me this morning, We could talk.

Yeah. Talk.

I could tell him about what happened back in Italy, and he could tell me about what happened where ever he is from.

I heard a crash and saw the big doors on the ware house open.

Destery walked in with a bag and his head down.

I walked over and started saying, "Hey Destery, I was thinking thaat tonight instead o-" but stopped when I saw his face. There was a Bruise under his right eye and a cut on his left forehead. 

"Oh my Gizzles! What the Hell happened Destery!!??" I shouted.

"N-othi-ng. I fel- I um.. walked into a wall."he stuttered.

"Ya sure. The only person I know worse at lying then you is me. Tell me." I pushed.

"It's embarassing." he said.

"I don't exacly care so tell me." I said.

He let out a soft sigh and said, "So I have a fear of bugs. And a butterfly flew by and I screamed. Some guys heard me and started laughing and they came up to me and started beating me up and stuff."

I felt really bad.

He started to tear up nd walked away.

"Des It's okay!! I am afraid of bugs too!! I guess we don't know that much about each other. How about this. I get you cleaned up, we have Dinner, and then spend the rest of the night getting to know eachother." I said.

"O-okay." he said.

And that is just what we did. For the rest of the night we sat together and talked.

It was nice. Just talking, not running, not working, just sitting together and talking.

That night I went to bed thinking to myself,

'If this is how then next year is gonna be, then I will gladly stay.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey awkward ninja turtles!!!

I am sorrry for the late and short update but I reached 2K!!!!!!!!!!!

This is huge for my book and I want to thank you guys.

I am not gonna get all corny because if you read my other author's note then you know That I am not about that life!!

By the way tthis chapter is dedicated to my twinny Laura. AKA Gingerninja1011.

She writes great books and did voted for every single chapter of my book.

So go check her out and Thanks Laura!!!!!!!!

What time is it???

That's right...... Question time!!!!!

Do you guys want me to have a contest for the sequal title/ cover?

The winner of the contest will get a dedication, I will read one of your books, and I will love you virtually forever.

Welp!!

That is all

Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Megz<3