Chapter 10

Codi's mom's POV

I watched as Jordan, grabbed his backpack and ran into the back seat of my car. 

"Mommy?" he said. 

"Yes, Jordan?" I asked my handsome, little boy.

"Where's Codi?" HE asked.

Codi?? CODI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I jumped in my seat, and we swerved into a tree. The last thing I heard was the scream of my baby boy and the sirens that sounded before I blacked out. 

Codi's Dad's POV

*RRRINNNNNGGGGGGGGG*

my phone rang in my pocket and I picked it up only to see the caller ID, was 

Griffindor Hospital

***-***-****

"H-Hello?" I asked with fear laced in my words.

"Is this Phil Connors?" the lady on the other side of the line asked.

"Yes..." I said slowly.

"I am sorry to inform you sir, Your wife and son were in a car crash... your son will survive but, your wife is in extremely critical condition."

"Oh my god.... can I see her?" I asked on the verge of tears.

"Yes, infact you can pick up your son now, but your wife will need sur-" before she could finish, I hug up the phone and ran to my car. 

----------------------------------Skip le car ride full of manly tears------------------------------

Once I got to the hospital, I ran up to the reseptionist and asked for the room #.

"312" She said with sympathy laced in her words. 

I ran into little jordans room, to see him with a cast on his foot, and a bandage wrapped around his head.

I ran up to his sleeping bodfy and embraced it tigthter then I could even imagine possible.

"I love you son..."  I whispered over and over until I heard a soft voice, say back, "I love you too Daddy" 

After I signed the release forms, I picked him up out of the hospital bed, and carried him over to his mother's room.

As I walked in what I saw was heartbreaking. My gorgous wife, Linda, with wires and tanks hooked up, to her. The heart moniter slowed down quickly, and then sped up. 

Doctors rushed in and said we needed to get out. 

I slowly walked into the waiting room, and held my once again sleeping son, in my lap as I was drowned in the fear of what my wife was going through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"sir... wake up. We need to talk to you about your wife." I heard some one say as the nudged my side.

I woke up and looked at the man who was standing infront of me.

"I am sorry sir but your wife is..................................."

Codi's/ Heather's POV

"HI, Heather." a young couple said. 

"H-hello." I said on the verge of tears.

"What's wrong sweet heart?" the woman asked.

"I don't remember anything.... not my mom... not my dad..... not mysel-f." I explained.

The wpman hugged me and started saying soothing things into my ear.

I watched as she glanced at her husband and shook her head. 

She let go of me and said, "I'm sorry darlin, but we, can't adopt you... We don't have the time to waste with all of your crying."

I stared up at her as she released me and walked over to the youngster room.

Rude...

After a while, a little boy came out of the little kid room crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked asked him, and pulled him into an embrace.

"T-the mean, people in there... laughed at m-me because i have burns on me." he said while hugging me.

"You don't have many friends here, do you?" I asked.

"N-no..... my name is Jordan, by the way." he said.

I looked up at the big clock and It read: 9:20.

I looked down at Jordan. "I will be your friend. Let's go back to my room and I will let you stay with my tonight...ok?" 

"Y-yes... what's your name?" he asked with a slight hesitation.

"I'm Heather."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey awkward ninja turtles. 

I am sorry I left y'all at a cliff hanger before. Did any one find my Harry POtter reference????????

What do you think will happen next?

Will Cod- "Heather" remember who she really is?

Hmmmmmmmm???????

Find out when ever I decide to update.

Boiiiiiiii

Megs<3