Chapter 20

Jordan's POV

I thought about what Felix had said. He yelled at me for calling Brooke a bad person.

I never did that....

Wait! he said that Codi kidnapped him and his friends.

I think I know what I have to do before I go and get Codi.

I have to get Brooke arrested.

Luke's POV

It had been a couple of days since Felix had kicked Jordan out and today was the day Sam moved. I have been thinking since she announced her departure, and I don't really want a long distance relationship.

I was standing Infront of the moving truck holding the her hand.

"Sam, I-I think we need to brake up." I said getting right to the point

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I don't think I could handle a relationship like this. "

I gave her a kiss on the head and turned away.

"Sam, get in the car." her mom said.

I heard a bunch car doors close and watched as they drove past me on the sidewalk.

I'm sorry Sammy...

Codi's POV

After the voices went away, I realized that I was really tired and I had nothing to do any ways, so I moved into the corner and started to doze off.

 I got on my favourite insie and snapback with matching fuzzy socks.

Can you guess who was on it? YURP!!!!!!

SUPERMAN!!!!!!!!!      <3<3<3

"Come down Codi! Luke and Felix will be here in 5." Sam shouted.

I ran down stairs. and 'flew' onto the couch. 

That basically means that I tripped on the rug and face planted on the couch.

I heard Sam walk in and start having a laugh attack. I heard a few camera sounds and jumped after her.

I heard the door opening as i ran by the front hallway after Sam. "Black mail Wednesday!" she screamed, and I realized that she ment she was either going to post it or use it incase she needed revenge.

"But, It's not even Wednesday!" I shouted after her.

She ran back into the livingroom, and jumped on the couch next to Luke and wrapped her arms around him.

I went to the other couch trying to make it look like I was sad. I forgot to mention that if I have even the smallest amount of soda, i get alittle hyper. I basically act drunk.

"Awww... Does Codi want a cuddle buddy?" Luke said in a baby voice.

I looked up with my baby face and nodded. 

"Felix go cuddle with her." Sam said.

He slowly walked over to me and sat on the couch next to me. 

I looked at him with puppy eyes and held my hands up in the air like a small child asking for their parent to pick them up.

He looked over at me and hugged me, thinking that is what i was asking for. I crawled on his lap and sat there hugging him while my head was nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

I looked up at him and started having a giggle fit."What?" he said starting to chuckle at my awkward behavior."Y-you-r f-face!!!! I-t l-look-s like- a-a-a p-p-puppy f-f-ace!!!" I said inbetween laughs.

"Sam! Did you give herr soda?!?!?!" Luke screamed.

"NO!" Sam said. Yes, she did.

" Yes, you did you lying dafadile! You said, 'Here Codi drink this. It is funny when you get all weird.'You were even laughing when I started talking to the fire hydrent!" I said quoting her. 

"Why did you talk to a fire hydrent?" Puppy-face said.

"I'm not even know!" I shouted one of the many incoherent sentences I shout when I'm hyper.

*flashback*

 I was in the living room looking through the movies, and Sam called me into the kitchen.

"hey, what's up?" I asked.

She handed me a cup and said, 'Here Codi drink this. It is funny when you get all weird.' I shrugged and drank it.

I was suddenly really hyper and started running around the kitchen and ran out the door. I looked around and saw i fire hydrent. 

Before. Sam could chase me, I ran over and sat indian style infront of it. I was suddenly, very curious as to what it was doing, just sitting here. 'Mr. hydrent? Why are you alone. " i asked, and soon we were having a full out conversation until Sam came and brought me home.

*end of flashback*

"Whatever let's just watch a movie."Luke said.

"Let's watch Twilight. It's funny to watch Kristin Stewart be a monkey!' I shouted.

"Nah Let's play a game...Truth or dare anyone?" Sam said 

Oh god this should be fun, esspecially beacause I'm hyper!!!

i woke up with a start. I remember more now!

i Started gathering everything that I remembered from before the orphanage.

My name is Codi, My best friend is Sam and she is dating Luke, who is best friends with Felix, the boy I love.

But one thing has been bothering me since I had that first memory. How did I get to Gothenburg. Last I remembered, I lived in Italy.

Before I could put more thought into my past I heard the all too familiar static followed by a voice that said, "OK Miss Connors, Today you will be moved into our regular dorm." and then the door opened.

A woman walked in and told me that she was going to guide me into the room.

Once we arrived in the room she handed me some clothes and told me to change.

When she was out the door I changed into the clothes and sat on the metal bed planning on how I was going to escape this joint.

--------------------------------

Hey Awkward ninja turtles!

So here is Day 2 of my updating spree.

there was major brake up here! 

No more sam and Luke.

I think they shoud have had a ship name even if they aren't together.

in that case! Question time!!!

What should Sam and Luke's ship name be?

What about Felix and Codi?

Welp until tomorrow!

boiiii

Megz<3