Chapter 9

Brooke's POV

I looked down at the stupid bum nugget who goes by the name of Codi. Gosh, I hate her.

I let out an evil laugh as she looked up at me with realization and confusion.

"Hello there!" I said. "B-Brooke? what are you doing?" She asked with fear laced in her words.

"Well, when I want something, I get that something." I explained.

"So, I think that it is pretty obvious that I want Felix, and I will get Felix. But you see, there is a little obstacle standing in my way. Do you know what that obstacle is, my dear Codi?" I asked.

"M-me?" She stuttered out.

"Oh, you aren't as stupid as I thought! But, yes, You are that stupid obstacle. Do you know what I do to stupid obstacles?" In questioned, adding some sass.

She slowly shook her head.

"Well I have to get rid of them some how. I hope you speak Swedish..." I said.

She looked at me with a look of confusion which soon disappeared as Nick and Steven, the best brothers in the world, knocked her out and injected the amnesia into her system.

(A/N I know you can't inject amnesia, but you know. I don't really care and poop so ya. continue.)

Now once I ship her to Sweden and put her orphanage I will have Felix all to my self.

Felix's POV

Where am I????

What happened????

Who am I?

Sam's POV

Mondays.........I hate them.

I got out of bed and put on a cute dress, with my combat boots. I curled my hair and applied light make up.

I slowly walked down stairs an into my kitchen to see my mom making pancakes.

"Hey sweetie. I made pancakes." She said.

"OK, thank you mom."

I ate my food and got on the bus.

When I got on only Luke was there...Weird.I sat next too him and he put his arm around me.

I wonder where every one else is.

Maybe they got driven?

OH well.

Luke and I just sat there and talked about the most random things. But when we got to school It was even weirder...

we walked into school and saw that nobody was there except Brooke and Felix.

But......wait... did he just----- KISS HER?!?!?!?

What?????? Why is he glaring at me and Luke? Where Is CODI??

Felix's POV (BEFORE MONDAY; LIKE SUNDAY)

I sat in the corner trying to figure out who I was when the door suddenly shot open.

A girl came in...she was beautiful...she ran up to me, embraced me and said, "FEFE! I found you!! They took you from me and I coouldn't find you!!!"

"Wait, who am I? Who are you? They?" I asked her.

" You mean you don't remember you... or me?? You don't remember what happened?" She said, Seemingly sad.

"No... I am sorry." I said.

"Let's get you out of here and back to where you belong." she said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door.

I followed behind her and we got into a blue Lamborghini.

She started the car and we were off to another location.

"Can you please tell me who I am?"I asked not being able too wait any longer.

"OK, brace yourself... You are My boyfriend. Felix Kjellberg. We have been dating for 2 years. I am Brooke." She said.

So this gorgeous girl is my girlfriend? Nice!

"why did we have to run out of this house though?" I asked, my curiosity returning.

""These 3 kids, Codi, Sam, and Luke kidnapped you to get back at me for Going out with you. Codi fled the country once I threat-end to call the cops. But Sam, and Luke... Will be at school tomorrow..." She said.

I was suddenly filled with anger. Why would they want to separate us? I am just happy that Codi freak fled the country.

"How dare they try to separate us?!?!?!? I am sooo sorry, but I don't remember you. Something-............. Something is telling me to believe you. I promise that I will do all I can to remember you." I said trying to reassure my 'girlfriend'

"Good Fefe." she said.

"Fefe? I asked giggling at the nick name she called me.

"It's your nickname..." She said blushing a little bit at the end.

"'I like it." I said.

The rest of the night consisted of me snuggling with Brooke-bear while, we watched movies in my living room.

---------------------Skip to le part where they kiss at school--------------------

My lips detatched from hers, and I saw 2 people staring at us.

"Who are they?" I asked, my boo bear.

She gasped and hugged my waist, "Sam and Luke. But don't hurt them." She said hugging me tighter.

"I won't do anything. But I'm doing this for you Boo bear." I said and pecked her nose.

When she turned around so we could sit in our desks, I sent a strong glare, towards, the 2 that made me forget me baby... Sa- I can't even say their name's.

Codi's POV

I woke up and I was in denim shorts, and a blue t-shirt, with black converse on. Where am I? Who am i?

I got up off the bed that I woke up on and walked over to the door. But just as I was about to open it, An old lady walked in and said with a very strong, Swedish accent walked in and said, "Heather, What are you doing up here? There is a family down stairs..."

"Huh? What are you talking about? Wait my name is Heather? Who are you?!?!"

"Heather, what are you going off about.? I'm The orphanage directer...Laura. Your parents died in a car accident...your an orphan? Oh never mind that. Come down stairs. A family want to interview you. "she said to me.

Wait what?!?!?!?!?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey awkward ninja turtles!!!

So here is the update... Did anyone expect that? Yes? oh..............ok.

Sorry about the POV changes, just comment if you get confused.

I have a new friend!!!!! HAHA... OK.

I will update tomorrow because I have an early dismissal!!! YAAAAAAAAY!

Sooooo, ya boiiiiiii

Megz <3