Chapter 4

Brooke's POV

Codi!!! You are going to pay...IDEA!!! I dit the side of my cheek, and slapped myself in the face.

"OWW! CODI! Why would you punch me?!?!?! I thought we were friends?!?!?!?!?!" I shouted, falling back for dramatic effect.

"Wha-" she started but got cut off by the bus driver.

"Codi connors!!! Get up here immediately!"

She looked at Felix with sorry eyes, before getting up. I sat next to him and covered my face while leaning on him to hide my smirk.

He pushed me off him and sent me deadly glares. "Why would you do that?" he said, with his voice filled with anger.

"I did it for us babe!" I exclaimed.

"What us?!" He said with shock in his voice.

"You know me and you hun." I exclaimed.

He was just about to say some thing when we heard a girl scream...Codi, to be exact.

Codi's POV

"Codi connors!!! Get up here immediately!" our bus driver, Derek, said.

I Sent Felix a sorry look before grabbing my back pack and walking up to the front seat and sat behind Derek so he could drive.

"Codi, why on earth would you puch Brooke?I remember last year when you 2 came on the bus in matching costumes for halloween." He Pondered.stopping the bus so a few kids could get off.

"I swear Derek, I didn't punch her.She slapped herself!" I exclaimed.

He looked at me in the mirror with un believing eyes, and continued driving to Sam's stop. She got off the bus after pecking Luke on the lips and grabbing her bag.

Before she got off she handed me a note and simply said, "Brooke." I opened up the note and it said:

Codi,

You better watch your back. Felix is mine so tell him you can't hang out tomorrow. Don't go out with him or i swear to you, I will ruin your life. In fact why don't you ignore him all together? I like that. Nice Brooke. Have fun stupid. Oh ya... Don't tell anyone about this.

Brooke

"You do realize I am going to have to call your mom about this?" he said.

"OhMy god!!! I didn't do it! You have no reason to punish me for it!!!!" I shouted. Sam grabbed my arm and pulled me off the bus. I guess I am going there tonight.

As I was thinking over what to do about Brooke and Felix, Sam pulls me into her car and says,"Yo we're going to the fro-yo place. We are gonna meet Felix and Luke." When she finished her statement I was in panic. Oh god...

________________________________

Hey awkward ninja turtles!! Sorry this is really short i promised to update so I did. I'm not really happy at the moment so I am just going to go and I will see you.....Wait for it....................................................................................................................................When ever the poop I decide to update.

Sorry. Luv ya Awkward ninja turtles <3

Megs<3