Chapter 17

Jackson's POV

I jumped up at the sound of Heather screaming, "I remember!"

"Um... what exactly do you remember?" Jordan said as he let out a small kitten-like yawn.

"My name is Codi, I am in Jackson high school, my best friend is Felix Kjellburg and I think...." she said, as shocked and confusion was glazed over the rest of us.

"You think what?" I asked curious.

"I think I have a family." she finished.

"Heat- Codi, what do you mean?" Cassie said.

"I need to go home. And you all need to help me." Codi stated confidently.

Ok then.

"First we have to get out of jail." I said not trying to bring down her mood.

Right as I finished the last syllable, a cop came over and said "you 2, come on. your going on a trip back to the orphanage."

I followed his gaze to Jordan and Cassie.

"No! We can't leave them! Please! She needs to find her family!" they screamed at the cop.

"Sorry" he said, with no emotion.

Jordan and Cassie came up to each of us and whispered their goodbyes.

I couldn't here what the 2 said to the gorgous brunette and the girl stealer, but when they got to me I was on the verge of coming close to crying.

"I love you like a brother. You were our protector. Promise me, to help Codi find her family, her real home. Protect the others, live life, fulfill your dreams, and be the best you can. we will meet again." Cassie said, and then planted a small kiss on my cheek, whispering 'i love you' once more.

As Jordan approached I pulled him into a hug and he said just said a couple words that made me warm inside.

"Forget the past, live for the present, and plan for the future. You will go far. I think. Promise me some thing?"

"Anything."

"Adopt me one day."

-----------------------------------------

Hey awkward ninja turtles!

I'm baaack. 2nd update today but ya know. I have writers block so this is just to give you a small surprise.

But if you think this is a shock. Just wait for the next chapter.

Unless you thought this was predictable then my bad!

I know when I'm not wanted!

Bye (ya that's right you don't even get a special boi)

Megz<3