Author Note

This is a work of fiction. Places and characters are purely the babies of my imagination (yep babies).

For beginners. Fiction is the classification for any story or setting that is derived from imagination—in other words, not based strictly on history or fact. Fiction can be expressed in a variety of formats.

Source: Wikipedia. (In my school they actually allowed using Wikipedia lol sucks for some of you)

With that, don't ask how they had these things even if in realitly it should be like (blah blah blah). This a Werewolf book, and you are questioning the flow of time, places, history and society?

This book has nothing to do with real life, it is fiction. Saying back then we didn't have phones or this didn't exist, is just dumb.

I made the millennium unspecified, it could be 3000 something or 4000 think what you want. But just to make it clear, it is not in the time we are in, 2017.

I originally didn't want to make this, but the comments were pushing me to this.

ALSO: "All rights reserved" is a copyright formality indicating that the copyright holder reserves, or holds for its own use, all the rights provided by copyright law.

This is my story, I have the rights on it.

That means steal my book or copy it, you will have have to live with consequences.

Such as being an a-hole and I don't know... me haunting you down till you cower for mercy, it might come with nightmares  :)
I know my rights, and I will sue you if you touch my baby. *gives a pointed look*
I have sharp teeth I can tell you that.

and don't like the sun....

And I never go out...

And I am pale....

...I might be a VAMPIRE!

Aw man man, I wanted to be a werewolf.
*******
IMPORTANT!

you might do some of the things I will state next, so please read this at least, or I will tell you "I DID WRITE ABOUT THIS IN THE AUTHOR NOTE SO DON'T COMPLAIN!! >:( "

I will legit copy this and reply to you that way.

This is my first story, so please be caution. English is not first language but third,
And This is my first atempt on writing a story. (No kidding my school didn't care about writing much)

Tip for reading my story:  please be patient while reading. I get many comments telling me this and that doesn't make sense, how she is not able to bla bla etc.

I could answer most of these questions with plain spoilers, you haven't even read the whole story, but begin to judge based on what you know (which is basically what judging means still).

Things that doesn't make sense or seem over exaggerated could have an answer to them if you just read on.

If there is no explanation..well that my friend is a plot hole, like I said this is my first atempt and this book isn't perfect.

I will edit the book and maybe re write it, to fix the these loop holes and add more spice to the story :)

I like twist and turns.

I hope that will be evident in my story.

Vote, comment, share? And..

Enjoy<3