1. Betrothed

Axel Wellington

I just open the file that given from my father to me. I should choose one of them to be my wife. Yes. My wife.

Never thought in my life that I will be married one day. I don't have any relationship before, all I had was just one night stand because all I know that womans just craving for my money and just want being famous while together with me. My father gave me one condition, he want me to get married and after that all the company will be given and handover for me. I have no choice, I just agree with that, after takeover all the company, I will have full power and control for all over the company around the world.

According with this condition I just need to choose someone to be my wife and I need to consider that she have to be correspondence with my terms and condition, so it will be more easy for me to make the arrangement marriage with my future wife to be.. Maybe I and her just need married for only one year and after that I will be divorce her and gave her the portion of benefit as she needed. That's what I thought for now. I start opening the piles of file in my hand. I will choose one of them to be married with me. hmm...

Models, princess, actress. I sigh frustated. I will never ever pick one of them to be my wife. I don't think that I want to expose this marriage issues, so it will be easier for me and also her to end this marriage after one year ahead just like written in the arrangement that I will made.

I see one page that caught my attention. I just read her file and her information. I know that I will choose her to be my wife. She's not an actress, nor a princess, not even a models, just an ordinary girl, daughter of my father's best friend. I just stare at her photograph. She didn't put any make up on her face in this photo. She has a green eyes colour with dark blonde hair. She's cute and I could see the dimples appears on her cheeks while she was smiling. I got my phone from my table dan calling my dad.

"Dad, I've already made a decision."

"Well son, glad to hear that. than Who is she?"

"Sierra Heirstone."

"Really? Are you serious? I don't really accept any kind of your joke right now, she's my best friend daughter and are you sure for that?"

"I'm pretty sure dad."

I heard my dad just sighed and quiet for a while. Why he should be hestitate for that? I'm Axel Wellington, the famous dan rich Billionare. Every girl will begging for being with me. I always got everything I want and never had 'NO' as an answer.

"Okay, I will call Mr. Heirstone and talk to him about this." my Dad said.

"Ok, Dad,"

One problem just finished. I just need to be patient and suffering for one year ahead with this girl and after that all of these, everything will come back to normal again. One year Axel, just one year with her...

____________________________

Sierra Heirstone

"Dad! I know I always not listening you, I know that I always disobey you too, but this is really not a joke for me. I wanna marry with someone that I really love not with someone that even I didn't know or meet him before. You don't need betrothed me" I said and begging to my dad.

I just can't believe when my dad said that I will get married soon with son of his best friend. After I heard that news, I really mad... Really really mad... who's not gonna be mad if you know that you're getting married with the stranger.

"I need someone who take care of you Sierra." My dad said calmly.

"I can take care of my self dad. I promise." I said seriously.

"With going to the club with your wild friend?" He said.

"It was just a party, a birthday party dad, you're being so overprotective with me." I tell him.

"I do this just for you. This is the best for you. He is a good man, I know him and I'm sure that you will like and love him a lot."

"Dad...I'm 22 years old, I can decided what I really want... please... just because he's your best friend son's, It doesn't means that I should married with him." I still try to persuade him.

I already have someone in my heart. I just try to get him out from my heart but I can't. It's almost 4 years and I still looking for him. Search every news and rumours about him. Find everything about him. Although all news told that he is a womanizer, ruthless billionaire but I still like him. A lot. I never ever tell anyone about this except my sister, Sienna Heirstone.

"Sierra, stop this!! I would not change my decision. Get ready for dinner tomorow. We'll meet him and his father." My dad and my mom just get out from my room leaving me dumb here.

I close my face and wipe my tears. I feel Sienna came closer, tapped my shoulder. I shook my head and look at her.

"I'm sorry Sierra, maybe this is the best. you must go on with your life and start to forgetting Mr. Untouchable." I just wiped my tears on my cheeks.

"You know I've been trying so hard for that, but I just like him a lots, too much a lots. What should I do Sienna?" I asked her.

"Don't think too much for now, I'll try talk to dad about this, okay?'' She caressing my back. I just nodded.

"Please help me Sienna" I just hug her tightly.

_______________________________

Hi! How about the first chapter? Do you like it?

This is my first story in English Language. I know maybe there are so many mistakes in grammar or language, because English is my second language, so i hope you'll understand that. 😊

Please tell me how it's going and give me vote or comment if you like this story! ❤️