45. Fall for Sierra

Sierra Wellington

I just sit here and waiting him while enjoying the night view here. So peaceful and beautiful in here but It feels still not completely without him.

My phone has buzzed and I see the message came up on my screen from him.

What are you thinking about? Already Missed me?

I smile and typing something to reply his message.

I think about someone that already book all over the restaurant just to take his wife for dinner and he's not coming yet in front of me

I take a look around and tried to find him, where is he? But I didn't find him all over my sight.

Then my phone just buzzing again with text from him again.

Looking for me? Enjoy the appetizer Mrs. Wellington

Then the waiters just come and put a little chocolate cake in front of me and give me a little card. I get my phone and reply his text.

Please come up! Don't play around with me

I get my spoon and dig in the chocolate cake. This is so delicious! then I look at the card. I put my spoon and hold the card and open it.

"I'm sorry for the chocolate cake for my birthday that you had made for me before. I threw it like a shit. Please forgive me for did that.. Do you want to make it again for me?"

My eyes start watering by looking his handwritten.

My phone signing a message that comes up.

I thought chocolate will make up you mood. Save your tears baby

I wipe the tears from my cheek and get my phone to reply his text.

Where are you? please come up!

Then the waiterss come up again and gave the main course. She put a plate of sandwich and gave me another card. I see the sandwich but I take the card first.

"Baby, I ate all the food that you've made for me. This is my first lunch that you made for me right? but honestly sometimes you made my sandwich too salty baby, but I still ate that.. I thought sandwich is always be my favorite, but I'm wrong.. You're my favorite"

I giggles with this and cover my mouth with my hands. Am I made it too salty? Gosh! That's so embarassing. Maybe I put too much salt on the eggs? Oh Gosh! Sierra!

The waiters just came up again with a plate of steak. I'm hungry but I need more card than the dish. She put down the plate and I take the card and open it.

"I'm sorry that I said that you were stupid by cutting you fingertips while made the dinner for us. I'm the stupid one that didn't realize that I shouldn't deserve you as mine. I'm so worried looking that little wound on your finger. I don't want you to get hurt, even a slash cut like that again, but I'm the one who hurt you the most. Will you forgive me for everything?"

I'm smiling but I can't hold my tears to fall down looking his card.

"Already missed me?" I heard him and take a look. There he is standing behind me. I get up from my chair and hug him tightly and start sobbing in his chest.

"Don't cry baby." He said caressing my back. I still silent and hugging him more tightly.

"You said that you're hungry but you're not yet touch the main course." He release our hug and wipe my tears from my cheek.

"Come on we get our dinner" He pull the chair and let me sit.

"Where were you from?" I asked.

"Watching on you." He sign the waiters to serve the dinner for him.

"What are you doing?" I said while eating our dinner.

"Do something that I should do before." He smile.

"Thank you. This is so amazing, the dinner, the food, the view, the cards, I love them." I said while we finished our dinner.

"I'm not done yet on you." He said and give me his hand and I gave mine on it.

He leads me near the edge of the rooftop glass that shown us a view of city light.
The wind still breezing but the view here is so incredible up there. we just standing facing each other with our hand has intertwined. He staring at me and said

"I regretted everysingle thing that I did before. I was so stupid, asshole, jerk, whatever you want to say, but I know what I'm doing right now. I felt so bad when I treat you so bad. I've never felt being caring nor loving for a long time ago. My mom had passed away when I was kid. I was too young at that time and I was beyond angry because my mom always said that she loved me but she left me alone. I don't believe in love anymore from that moment. I don't know the meaning of love, care, respect and honor. I don't accept no as the answer in my life, I always get what I want. I know I'm ruthless, rude, mean, and didn't care about everything. Then you come in my life." He smile while I try so hard to hold my tears.

"Never in my life, I felt like this. Feel being loved, being respect and care. Even I tried so many times to push you away but you always stay still for me. Thank you for being an amazing wife for me. Thank you for being so patient for me. I love you.. I really love you so much Sierra." He said with his eyes still looking at me. Then suddenly he kneel down in front of me.

"I fall for you Sierra and I'm really trully sorry for everything I did to you." He opened the little box with necklace inside. I see that necklace is so beautiful and shinny with a heart diamond charm on it.

"Want you forgive me? I want you to keep my heart again, and can we start again all over again and will you take me as I am? Ruthless man to be your handsome husband?" I chuckled with that last statement.

"Yes." I nodded and he get up and hug me while I start sobbing in his arms.

"Hey! Did I do something wrong? You has crying so much today." He said.

"That's your fault. Why you must be this romantic. Give me back my husband." I look at him and he just chuckled.

"Let me" He turn me around and put the necklace around my neck.

"Thank you" I said facing him and I grab his wrist and look at his watch and sighed relief.

"Why?" he asked.

"It's already 12.05 the magic spell isn't broken. I'm afraid that I'll be a cinderella with the broken spell if the midnight has come, but I'm not. It's already late midnight and I'm not turning into pumpkin." He giggles and hugging me.

"I love you Sierra."

"I love you Axel.. so much"