15. Red Like a Tomato

Sierra Wellington

I walked into the mansion when Axel suddenly grab my hand. I turn around face to face with him.

"Please be nice, you know what I mean? Understand?" He said.

I tried to think about what is that and just remember about what he said a month ago. I just looking at him. I never ever tell anyone about this, even Sienna, my sister.

"Hmmm" I nodded and he hold my hand and walk in the mansion. He is holding my hands! I can't believe this! I wanna scream out loud!

"There're our lovebirds coming!" Ryan welcoming us. I come closer to them. There are my dad and mom, also Sienna and Jason.

"How are you baby? I missed you a lot!" My dad hug me tightly.

"I missed you too daddy." I said. We all talk and laugh together while dinner.

"You both need to go to honeymoon as soon, cause I really wanna being a grandpa soon." Ryan said and we are laughing for that statement.

"We will when all the works are done dad." Axel smile and hold my hands.

"Oh.. come on son, works are never end." Ryan state.

"As soon as possible we will." Axel smile at me. I just smile too.

"Did Axel treat you better? If he doing something that hurt you, You have to tell me Okay? I will punch him." My dad said that and we all laughing.

"Dylan, Laura, Sienna and Jason, please stay here tonight. We have much room to stay tonight. Just one night before you're going back to California tomorrow." Ryan asked.

"Yeah. That's a pleasure." My dad smile.

"Axel, Sierra, Please stay here too this night. It's already late night. Take a rest in here just one night?" Ryan Asked me and Axel.

"Yeah of course Dad. We will." I look at him while he said this.

Mom, Dad, Jason and Daddy Ryan were talking on the backyard. I don't know where Axel. He just go outsite and receive a phone call. I just lying on the couch with Sienna. I'm so happy having my sister next to me.

"Sierra! You didn't tell me anything about your married!" Sienna asked.

"So many things I want to tell you, I tried to make coffee and sandwich, Can you believe that?" I said.

"That's not what I meant. How about your marriage life? Axel was so good in bed? Huh?" Sienna teasing me.

"I don't know. It's so difficult to describe it in words." I smile bitterly. I really wanna tell her about everything and cried in her arms to make me feel better, but I can't.I have to keep all of these by myself.

"Ahhh... you should tell me! Did Axel take a good care for you? How is it?" Sienna stay asked excitedly.

"Later I will tell you about everything Sienna. I promise." I just stand up awkwardly and try to avoiding her or any situation like this. I can't lie to her, she will know that if I did.

"Where are you going?" She asked when I just stand up.

"I- I wanna looking for Axel." I said. Suddenly a pair of arms hug me from behind.

"I here." He kissed my cheek. Oh Gosh! What did he do? He kiss my cheek?!

"Sierra! You red like a tomato." Sienna laughing at me. I can't help my self for not blushing with his act. I stare at him disbelief.

"I like when you blushing red like a tomato." He smile and put my hair behind my ears. I know he just be as my real husband in front of my sister but I love the way he staring at me and also love the way he act with me.

"Come on! I really tired. I'll show you our room." He hold my hands and Sienna just give me a wink and said 'goodluck' without any voice. We enter the room and he let go our intertwined hands and staring at me.