11. I don't care

Sierra Wellington

I walk into Ethan's Office for my first day at work.

"Morning Ethan" I smile at him.

"Morning Sierra! Are you ready for today?"

"Yes, I am!" I said excitedly.

"Good, I will tell you about your job desk." I nodded and smile. I listen what he said and put some notes on my notebook. I have to made a schedule for Ethan, prepare the file for meetings and anything that help Ethan for his work.

I sneeze again and again.

"Are you okay? You just sneeze one hundred times." Said Ethan.

"I'm okay, just a bit cold. I will copy the file for your meeting tomorrow." I smile and suddenly he grab my arm. He put his palm on my forehead without even I can complaining about his act.

"You're not okay, you're burning!" He stare at me worriedly.

"I feel good Ethan just a bit Cold, I will take the medicine at lunch. Don't worry." I smile again. I feel a bit dizzy but it's okay, I will not ruin my first day at work. He nodded and back to his desk while I go to the fotocopy machine to made some copy of files.

I stare at my iphone. It's already 11.00 am and I already text Axel several times, but he didn't reply back the message. He just read that. I just look at my text message that I sent to him before.

Hi Hubby, Sorry for the Coffee this morning. I will try my best next time. Judy will teach me how to made it. Love you  (Sent at 8.30 am)

Axel, are you really just read my text? Don't you want to reply back? (Sent at 9.25 am)

Hi hubby, don't be mad again, I'm sorry... again. (Sent at 10.50 am)

I sighed. Axel why you're so cruel with me. I stare at my wallpaper's phone, this photo candid is quiet beautiful for me, Me and Axel just smile while staring each other in the Church after our wedding vows.

Oh Gosh! I forgot to tell Axel that I start work today, I will call him and tell him about it.

"What?" I stay still quiet and didn't believe that he answered my call. He pick up my phone!!!

Hallelujahhh!!!

"Axel.... are you answer my calls?" I asked excitedly.

"I hang up"

"No.. please I want to tell you something."

"What?"

"I forgot to tell you that today I'm start working in my friend's office and maybe I will go to get lunch with my friend-"

"I don't care" He hung up the phone. I sighed again. Axel you're definitely, completely, certainly really damn annoying human being!!! arghhh!!!

Why I have to fall for you again and again. Stupid Heart. I cursing myself.