33. She's home

Axel Wellington

Judy calls me that Sierra is going home today. It's already two days she stayed in Judy's House. I always come in the middle of the night to looking at her for a minutes. Staring at her while she's asleep. I missed her so badly and I really need her to come home with me. I tried thinking what should I do to fixed everything for her.

I'm waiting her by sit in the living room. The elevator sign someone is coming. There she is without looking at me she go upstairs. I walk behind her and following her.

"Sierra, I'm ... I'm sorry for the chocolate cake and for everything-" She closed the door without said anything or even look at me.

This is gonna be difficult for me. I really don't know how to apologize to her. I knocked the door again and again but she's not open the door for me.

"Hey.. can I come in?" still no answer. I try to open but the door is locked.

"Sierra...." no answer again.

"Baby..." I try again but nothing.

I sighed and walk back to my room. What should I do?I go grab my phone and calls her. She's not answering my phone calls. Is she already sleeping? Better I go to work on my laptop.

It's already late midnight. I closed my laptop and go back to her room, I try to open the locked door and than the door is not locked anymore. I open it, she's not there. I come to look at her clothes and sighed relief after I see that her clothes still hanging on there. I'm afraid she's packing her stuff and left me. Where is she in the middle of night?

I call her phone but I just hear the ringing tone, She's not yet asnwering. I call it again and again and will never stop until she's answer it.

"Sierra... where are you?" I ask when she answer it. She still quiet this time but I heard a loud music beats int he background and she must be in the club.

"Sierra... whereeeee areee youuuu?" I asked again in slowly tone.

"Hell." She hang up the phone.

Damn! I go grab my jacket and car keys and drive away my car.

Sierra Wellington

He knocked my room again and again but I don't want to talk to him right now. I need to get out and refresh my mind from him. I changing my clothes with red tight dress that show up my curve. Sienna give me this clothes but I'm not even dare to wear it cause it's showing my bare back until my waist, but who the hell care about it now.

I get my purse, my car keys and take my red heels and get out quietly from penthouse.

I walk in through the crowded in the Light clubs. Give me a strong one cause I want to get drunk. I said it to the bartender in front of me.

"Here for pretty lady." I take one shot of it. It's burning but It's feels good. I give sign with my fore finger and asking for more of it. I'm feeling really good right now. I take a look at the ringing phone. There it is my husband is calling me. I swipe it and answer it.

"Where are you?" he asked. I'm smiling because that question. For what he asked me? Do really cares about me now?

"Where are you?" He said like he's begging an answer.

"Hell." I hang up the phone and get another shot.

Please Axel, please just get out from my mind for tonight. Suddenly I felt a hands touching my bare waist and I just take a look who he is?