28. Broken

Ethan Woods

I call her and text her many times but she didn't even answer nor reply my text. I'm coming at her penthouse but the receptionist said that she give the order that she didn't wanna get any guest today.

I drive hurriedly to the Wellington's office. Rain starts falling. I will talk to him. I will do everything for her.

"Hey, Who's looking for me now? What do you want?" He said looking at me.

I just quiet and he give a sign to his receptionist to leave us alone and shut the door. I looking straight to him.

"Don't ever hurt her anymore cause I can't stand still while looking her crying because of you again." I said.

"Are you talking about my wife?" He's walking and standing in front of me.

"I love your wife and I will take her from you." I said.

"Oh really?" He chuckled.

"I already confess my feeling to her and tell her the truth. She deserve better than you. I will win her hearts, I will protect her like I always do, So... be ready losing the diamond that you've never noticed." I get out from his office without he even can said any words to reply my statement though him.

Axel Wellington

I'm so angry by his statement. He want to take her from me. Oh yeah! good! she loves him and he loves her too. Perfect! I just dumb between her and him. I'm hurt with all of these. I always get what I want but not this time. I want her so badly but she want him, not me. I can't control my mind, I just thinking about her again and again. I need alchohol in my blood to make me stop thinking about her again. Sierra.. what are you doing to me?!!

I take a sip of my alchohol to calm my anger. Sierra! You really make a mess with me. Enough for everything you're doing with me Sierra! I will end all of these soon... yes.. very soon.. 

My phone is ringing.. I could see on my screen that Judy is calling me. It's almost midnight, she must be calling me because something important.

"Axel, please go home, Sierra! Sierra just passed out! help me, please!" she said panicked.

"What? I'm on my way." I run through the elevator and drive so fast like a nuts. I just worried about her. I run and slam my door's car and slid in the elevator to my penthouse. I hope she's gonna be okay. Please be okay Sierra.. The elevator is open.

"Happy birthday my husband!" there she is standing in front of me handed a chocolate cake. I looking at her disbelief. She's lying to me?! Make me like a joke?! this is one of her games?? I keep staring at her.

"I love chocolate, but I love you more than the chocolate." She smile.

"Can you stop this?" I said.

"Hey, come on, make a wish and blow the candel, The candel is almost-" I threw the cake from her hands.

"Can you stop act like you love me and than you keep looking for another man?!" I yelling to her.

Sierra Wellington

"Hey, come on, make a wish and blow the candel, The candel is almost-" I said and suddenly he threw the cake.

"Can you stop act like you love me and than you keep looking for another man?!" He said out loud.

I just staring at the broken chocolate cake on the floor. This is my first chocolate cake that I successfully made and He just threw it to the floor. My tears falling down from my cheeks.

"Act like I love you? do you think like that for what I've done for you? A thousand times.... A thousand time Axel.. I tell my self to stop and give up on you, but I can't,  my heart didn't allow it. I'll do everything for you but you just give me all this shits. I just try to be a good wife for you, take a good care for my husband that didn't want me as I am. He told me that I'm ugly, I try to learn how to cook, how to baking, how to make a coffee. Now, I already know the different between salt and sugar."I laugh bitterly while keep staring at my broken cake on the floor.

"It's all I did just for my husband that will never ever notice me as his wife. I'm just a human Axel. I have a limit and I already excessed my limits on you. I'm done." I said calmly and crying in front of him while he just stand staring at me. I don't care anymore, let him see me crying, I don't wanna hold back my tears again.

"I'm really done with you. I will be the one who sign the divorce paper, you didn't have to wait for one year." I walked out from his penthouse leaving him behind.

I let out my tears falling down with the rain over me. I could feel my shoulder shaking because I'd sobbing crazily.. Oh my Gosh! This is hurts... can anybody help me.. this is really hurt.. I walking out away from his penthouse. I crying out loud. I'm really hurt and broken into pieces. I'm getting tired actually, I'm really tired. Heartbreak.. nothing more than that. I'm just broken.