48. Revelation 2

Sierra Wellington

I get out from the toilet and hear the sounds of woman start sobbing, screaming and crying. I walked and see the crowd there but they're all looking at me. Now I feel like the center of their attention and I locked my eyes to the Adeline whom sobbing and pointing with her fingers on me.

"She shout in front of my face than told me that I'm a whore." She's crying and tell anybody around her.

"She tear up my dress and slapped me hard cause I was in relationship with his husband before." I gasped with her statement. Now I know her intentions to tear up herself than slapped herself. It's all makes sense now, but I'm just standing with my hands shaking beside my stiff body here. I can't describe how I'm feeling right now. Pissed off, mad, sad, afraid, being humiliate. I gulped and staring at her. How can she said all of these.. That was a lies.. I've never did that to her..

"You son of bitch." one elder woman just coming closer and pour me her champagne through my face.

Cold. I felt that. The champage soaked all over my face. I just can closed my eyes and tried to hold my tears. I'm not going to crying in front of them.

"Drag her out of this place." I heard the man said but nothing happend except I heard that someone was fell down. I open my eyes and see that Axel has punched him.

"Don't touch my wife." He said. I just looking at him. I can't hold my tears while looking at him. My husband is here. My hero is here. Please believe me Axel. I said that through my eyes.

He walked towards me then wipe my soaked face with his handkerchief.

"I'm not -"I tried to explain.

"Shhh...are you okay?" He asked and gently caress my face. I shakes my head.

"I wanna go home." I said barely audible. He wrap his arms on my shoulder and then Adeline comes in front of us blocking our way.

"Axel... Look what she did to me. She slapped me, she shout at my face." Adeline sobbing.

"Axel... say something." She begged then Axel seems quiet and standing with me still in his embrace.

"Axel.. Look at my cheek. It's swollen and red ant it's really hurt." then Axel look at her.

No Axel.. Please... I didn't do it. I want to talked and explain everything but I can't even said a word. Only my tears fall down and I'm just staring on my shoes.

"Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. My. Way. Bitch." I take a look at her. she'd shocked with his state, like I did and then He wrapped his hands and walked me out from there.

Axel Wellington

"Excuse me." I said then going through the toilet. Why it took so long for her to go to toilet.

I heard someone is shouting from the toilet.

"Are you a whore?" It's Adeline's voice.

"Watch your mouth." I know this voice. Sierra? What happend with them?

"Divorce with him." I heard Adeline said than before I get in my phone just ringing.

"Are you insane?" I staring at the caller ID. It's Jacob my personal investigator. It must be an important call from him.

"Please.. Leave him.. You didn't belong to him. You're not even suit with him. Can you see that?" I still heard what Adeline has said. I'm going to answer this call quickly than get in there.

I get out to answer the call.

"Speak." I said while answer it.

"Sir. Based on the investigation. The flower was not sent from Mr. Woods. I already tracked his personal assistant than the florist."